Version Update 10.3

You need to download the torrent from for the new version here . That is a complete new install file, then once installed, it will download the new patch.

You need to download the torrent from for the new version here . That is a complete new install file, then once installed, it will download the new patch.

I'm downloading the one from first post here, hope it does the trick.
If not I'll try ours, thanks a lot!

I think you may just be downloading the patch, in which case, it wont work, you need the entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.exe first.

Confirm the name of the file you are currently d/l'ing, is it *edit * Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe */edit* or entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.exe?

Last edited:
yep, working again, but How it is possible tha MA is making same bug again and again...fix it and make it again :eek:oOO ???

Oh nice, took me ONLY 5,5 hours to make EU run on my PC again :yay: what a relaxing evening...

Downloaded the new version via torrent and then patched it not via client loader but via "updater"... Now I can log in to EU. Victory!
Bad news is I get an error when I log out telling me that EU didn't shut down normally. You fix one and the other one comes out
Love you MA :* there is no way one can get bored!

I'm having problems downloading this big update because I'm on wireless connection. Is there any alternate download?

edit:found

I've now uninstalled this buggy dang thing.... it won't re-install..

MA WAKE YOUR ASS UP AND FIX THIS!!!

Where is the INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET THIS TO WORK ON YOUR SUPPORT PAGES???????

We shouldn't have to search through this forum because you guys are to damn lazy to post the fixes and how to get it to work!!!!!!! DO IT!!! FIX IT!!!

THIS IS UNREAL AND UNACCEPTABLE..

*Yes... screaming.... pulling my hair out and REFUSE to spend 3 more hours downloading your buggy crap!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX IT!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

7 days and still tried everything hanging in the gold card window...:(

tried all versions removed all bit torrent stuff going from 176 2 270 version again some how the link was left on desk top and already did full reinstall 3 days ago

got response from ma after 2 days so fine removed dna torrent .. and still silch...

great golden f age since it started 10 k down...

and now not even oppurtunity 2 do any thing whats going on..

evn i after 4 years enduring all having funn and the chance 2 make some ped am getting very frustrated ..

ya know what bugs me all the hours downloading searching and all ya get is a sorry past 7 days computer has been updating 6 times 2 full reinstall omg 26+ hours been busy ..

mow a sugest ma somehow gives 100 ped per hour at least 2 rid the frustration..reimburse ..or try 2 get yar morale back up 2 even play..

meantime found some nice online games 2 play try kongregate funny little games specialy mud and blood are nice

watched all 50 parts off 2003 Musashi series 4 free ..http://www.mysoju.com/musashi/

and another fun game http://int2.deepolis.bigpoint.com

submarine shoot and trade game meantime navyfield and americas army where funn 2..

hell i dont need this hassle ..

:laugh:

Back