Version Update 10.4.1

And here I sit struggling my ass off to get 10.3 downloaded and installed

:rolleyes:

10.4 doesn't work.. I hope that 10.4.1 files are not corrupted.. I'm annoyed to have problems every time.. -___-''

10.4 doesn't work.. I hope that 10.4.1 files are not corrupted.. I'm annoyed to have problems every time.. -___-''

Bertha is lazy, read the rest:

The update only included server performace improvements. No new client version has been released.

And i guess a lot of people are happy about that bit... :D

"The update only included server performace improvements" Can any1 notice any diffrence?

Just curious does this fix the corrupt files error from the last update. I am not at home to check. If anyone that had the problem can now get online please let me know :(

Last edited:
last update does do shit 4 any 1 still not able 2 log in so dont bother ma replied they are aware off the probelms and more then 1 has it..:) great already 10 days no ma...:yay:

"The update only included server performace improvements" Can any1 notice any diffrence?

You never know, it may have been a performance upgrade that we'll only notice once they try to run a large event again, like the He-Man contest or the postponed Wastelander event, which we're still waiting on.

We'll see if any big announcements pop up, like the Wastelander event.

Just curious does this fix the corrupt files error from the last update. I am not at home to check. If anyone that had the problem can now get online please let me know :(

Well i suppose there are maybe some advantages being about 3 updates behind as i am.

Best if we dont see any changes, any tweak is considered a "success" when we dont see any decrease in server performance, its a general rule of tweaking things... :laugh:

When I logged in after the last update, I was greeted bij a cubist sky, although the grafix were alright before the update and I have all my settings on “high”…

I haven’t logged in since, and I kinda hesitate to logg in now… who knows what “surprise” awaits me …

i can't login (since 10.3)
everytime there's a new upgrade server performance will increase, why? less people can play as me..

I just uninstalled EU and downloaded it again from the EU site. After installing, I logged in and got the same cubist sky!!!!

Well… There go 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back….

By the way: this means that every single new user that downloads the software from the EU site will get a corrupt version… Is there anybody at MA or FPC that cares about this?

Last edited:
HEY MA!!!
Still can't get us a decent download after how many weeks????? OMG!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! Why are you updating things when what you have won't even load??????????

*They say you read this.. many have been complaining... so......????????

Back