Version Update 10.6.2 Content List

Am I the only one who believes it took a colonist to finally create a mob that actually looks half decent?
Nice work Sofia!

Yup, it's actually 4 new creatures!

• Fixed terrain issues all over the planet
  • The terrain in CND Biodomes has been adjusted

Finally!!! Must be the best update since vu10.0 for miners, especially for those who mine at cnd! For this i can even forget lack of sga items in mining, as long as there are no mountains! :yay: :yay: :yay:

And new mobs as well, yay! :wtg:

Marco, if you're reading this, the latest update has given me the following features;

- If I move anywhere, I will eventually slingshot back to where I was when I logged in.
- If I use a teleporter, then move, I will eventually slingshot back to the teleporter.
- I cannot see inside buildings.
- I cannot see terminals.
- All animations are at hyperspeed.
- Strange colors everywhere (different hues of blue).
- Unplayable.

Thanks for another feature packed release! :yay:

:scratch2:

4 mobs out. First day, we at CRT went out hunting, globaled on 2 of them and silent uber/ATH on one. :laugh: Man, I love this update!

4 mobs out. First day, we at CRT went out hunting, globaled on 2 of them and silent uber/ATH on one. :laugh: Man, I love this update!

Really? what item did you loot? from whom?

When I looked around today I saw that pvp1 (argus) and pvp3 (toxic zone) had radar turned off. Dunno yet if it's a bug or feature.

(For me radar off in pvp2/oil rig zone is enough, in pvp 1 I got a few cornas stalking me and in pvp3 it just was too spooky.)

Radar seemed to work in pvp4 though (I didn't spend time there to look for anyone/anything, I just went across the border to see if radar went blurry which it didn't.)

Back