Version Update 10.6.2

Maybe the ammo thing is realy necessary but it now look so unreal!!!
It sucks!

We get a big christmas surprice :yay:

Out of curiosity why does an update take 1-2 hours? :scratch2: Maybe a techie can answer?

After they install the update to the main servers it then takes them (same as us) 1.5 hours to download the update to their computers to test it. :xsmile:

Downloading 400kb/s (cca my max)> 4minutes

I hope wont be long offline.. :confused:
I left several claims behind me.. :scratch2:

You were warned 10 minutes ahead so you had the time to run to a few claims.
it will be down for 1-2 hours, so say goodbye to your smaller claims.

BTW, it's my birthday today, so i really hope MA is working on a really nice present.

PS: ah, it seems afterall it will take less time.. downloading it already.

<<< downloading update :O

LOL... this is the critical update before Merry Mayhem; they have to make sure that the loot server is set to give less than 20% returns for the next two weeks. After all, MA needs Xmas too!!

:laugh:

1-2 hours!? But I was just getting ready to pwn some merps! :laugh:

<~~~~~ also downloading update :)))

ammo change back :scratch2:!! xmas presents? :wtg:

vistalover u do know that rescue has been spelt wrong in ur lil tag thing at the bottom, right?

Presents or I cash out immediately!

BTW, it's my birthday today, so i really hope MA is working on a really nice present

Happy B'day mate.
Hope the update brings you something good.

Anyway, good to see FPC constantly improving on a great game. Would be bad if they left us in the dark and never improved on the game. WD FPC...

Stuck at: Applying patch 1 of 2. and nothing happens :(

Christmas presents!! :silly2:

Stuck at: Applying patch 1 of 2. and nothing happens :(
Its normal just wait moooore

edit: eh it ended with some Tab which popped up. I havent pressed nothing and it dissappeared, client loader was terminated. It says its now 10.6.2, but I pray for it to be working.

You were warned 10 minutes ahead so you had the time to run to a few claims.
it will be down for 1-2 hours, so say goodbye to your smaller claims.

BTW, it's my birthday today, so i really hope MA is working on a really nice present.

PS: ah, it seems afterall it will take less time.. downloading it already.

Happy Birthday dude :D

pretty quick update really, i hope they inserted loot, i havent gotten a positive run since vu 10.6:(

CDD - developing of the 21 century

Hi,
Why can't they post this first thing in the morning instead of always giving 10 minutes notice. :rolleyes:
You're not aware of the new & stunning method of developing MA has invented? "Chaos driven development" ("CDD")?

Main issue is that all lines of communication are destroyed amongst the members of the development team. This saves an insane amount of money because they need no fones, EMail capable computers, faxes or such modern work of the devil - every developer can happily work on it's assigned work, undisturbed by any external disturbance. They can most focused dictate their code to their personal hamster that carefully punches it into the developers personal punch card.

When the marketing Drones (Gen. 08 or higher, even Droka might be there) are drunk enough of their daily ration of Melchi Water they decide to roll out a VU. Now all the punch cards are collected, no matter of the state of developing, and fed to the mighty hamster driven mainframe that's MA's pride & joy, since the early 80's. Once all punch cards are fed into it, a message hamster is sent to the almighty MA CEO.

It depends now of the daily sensitivity of the CEO, the quality of this days hooker, the progress she made in her work, maybe even of the constellation of different stellar entities, when & if he decides to apply the VU.

As soon as the CEO has made the decision to patch immediately the participants are informed. It takes quite some time for the main-frame driving hamsters to accelerate enough for the patch, so we can actually enjoy a 10 mins warning!

This is also the reason we never get patch notes before the patch is implemented - they just don't know what's on the punch cards and what not! Patch notes currently are made by a chieftain of a subsidiary company that has been cursed to read an unofficial forum, distilling the participants experiences and relaying the news to MA, that then releases them as patch details.

I hope I've been able to answer your question,
yours sincerely ,-)

Have fun!

Happy B'day mate.
Hope the update brings you something good.

Anyway, good to see FPC constantly improving on a great game. Would be bad if they left us in the dark and never improved on the game. WD FPC...

Thank you! I'd pay you a beer, but i bet we're still out of stock and expecting a new shipment to arrive soon?!

Download done, servers still down

Last edited:
vistalover u do know that rescue has been spelt wrong in ur lil tag thing at the bottom, right?

Yes, I know....It is just really hard to fix. Unless anyone wants to fix it for me?

Most likely its Merry Mayhem Preparations But Hopefully Christmas Decorations as well as Presents. :yay::wtg:
Id really like to see a Ingame Timer For Mayhem for those Competing its really not that Hard MA

error on file again for me..:cussing: but the weird think is im in :S

back in game

I'm in!:yay:

No presents btw.

im in. no pressents :(

Back