Version Update 10.6.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.6.2. The servers will be taken down at:

2009-12-21 15:30 UTC

Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Monday morning update :)

Message from MindArk: The server is going down in 10 minutes.

You can do it, FPC! You can do it ALL NIGHT LONG! :wtg:

uhh oh

Looks like someone has a case of the MONDAYS!

*pew* *pew* *pew* wow there goes 1600 ammo!

Wowhowowh Ahahaha server will go down for maintaince, Bubble dropped banana ...

:laugh: sods law. The minute I try to log on for the first time today it's just going down for 1-2 hours. Time to wrap pressies :D

Ammo fix pls :D

Why can't they post this first thing in the morning instead of always giving 10 minutes notice. :rolleyes:

now we just need and hope they read the forum last days and now they take the best decision :)

what happend to update while Wed is at work, Marco? :rolleyes: Just got home :eek:

this morning i was lazzy to play and now when i get in it's going down ...happen often here

Lol ef is full!

:laugh: sods law. The minute I try to log on for the first time today it's just going down for 1-2 hours. Time to wrap pressies :D

ooooo what have you got me??

.................and we're out.........

Update Info: We at MA realize the tier system sucks A$$ and are now backpeddlin furiously to return EU to its former glory :)

now we just need and hope they read the forum last days and now they take the best decision :)

Let's hope they didn't and are moving on to other more important things.
;)

I would guess that they are putting in the skill system for tier upgrading

Rgds

Ace

.................and we're out.........

Update Info: We at MA realize the tier system sucks A$$ and are now backpeddlin furiously to return EU to its former glory :)

lol you wish ....

They're probably sneaking in another nerf with this vu ....or throwing santa in there with some uber hof's to around. Take your pick :D

I hope wont be long offline.. :confused:
I left several claims behind me.. :scratch2:

So why don't they post the content list right away?
We can whine about it right now then, saves time..

Out of curiosity why does an update take 1-2 hours? :scratch2: Maybe a techie can answer?

Seems to me they switch off the computer place the new software on and start it up. Surely that's like a 10 min job at most..no?

ok add a few more mins to test ...10...so 20 mins :)

So why don't they post the content list right away?
We can whine about it right now then, saves time..

That would be really foolish if they decide to take something out.

million ammo stuff can be only tier eco for guns no other sense i believe we will have it forever no matter how annoying it is

You are all wrong.. MA is watched Grinch last night and they introducing they greediest plan ever.. Take our christmas and to every colonist they steal his most favorite item! :yay:

To install the new delivery, and test a bit is 30 min.

Maybe run some update batch on DB (for exaple to update all avatars with new skill, or set cosnsitent TRI on items, etc..)

Also they have to check what works/does not work in patch and build Changelog accordingly. ;)

That makes sense. Thanks for answering.

Back