Vibration/Seismic anomalies/robot activity theory!

Are the robots using this Lacuna Tech to attack calypso itself, did the Titan contain something big that survived the impact that is related to this all, what do you think?

i see this and notice no one notices my post.

most probably this story has a twist

if the vibrations are been caused by robots why didn't they come to the surface? they had enough time to do it

I wonder if they are searching for something...

I also wonder why the vibrations started at the same time of the migration. Did the vibrations force a migration????? or maybe the source of the vibration had to wait for the migration so that there would be no mobs underground???

I also wonder why the vibrations started at the same time of the migration. Did the vibrations force a migration????? or maybe the source of the vibration had to wait for the migration so that there would be no mobs underground???

Well as the post says the miner has been tracking those ground movements since the typhon impact, which sugguests that the vibrations have been going on ever since the impact.

In light of my recent findings im not so sure if it is as simple as a drilling device under there now. there are other possiblitys....

Well as the post says the miner has been tracking those ground movements since the typhon impact, which sugguests that the vibrations have been going on ever since the impact.

In light of my recent findings im not so sure if it is as simple as a drilling device under there now. there are other possiblitys....

perhaps they are turning calypso into cybertrong[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
from the inside out.

Its just the nerd in the server park maintanence department having sex with his GF on top of our servers after hours when the bosses are all gone..

Nothing to see here really..

Altho it is possible he could video the encounter and post it some where I suppose.

It woudl be cool if they add some kinda story arch with the typhoon surviving the collision at least partially, and setting up a foothold under the ground.

Then a couple years down the line they coudl have them burst forth from the gruond and attack in mass again in another robot war. Preferably with new models.

After the initial war is resolved, then they could open up missions into underground robot occupied territory.

I still say it's the coming graphics makeover the Troy area had when the cyclops erupted.
Maybe the magma are pushing up towards the lake and will make it a dark desert instead of a nice vacation resort kinda lake area :)

After the initial war is resolved, then they could open up missions into underground robot occupied territory.
:yay: BEACONS :yay:

The ground shaking is due to the new cash cards coming soon! They had to dig deep, real deep to make it work again
:)

MA's probably just making this up as it goes along, making it fit the changes they implement ;)

This is a circumstantial hypothesis, but I would wager that although the titan vessel did hit Calypso it wasn't a giant speeding cannon balls, no. It's probably was a Trojan horse or more accurately, a huge self contained colony ship.

It's the logical explanation, why the "Robotica" would throw a huge ship if was only to hit Calypso. Because the drones, machines whatever could have battered Calyspo with Asteriods and could have created the same effect as there Titan crashing in hadeshiem.

Mostly likely, under the storm clouds of the Ice Age and aftermath it would seem logical that that these drones would have dug themselves deep into Calypso like weeds to sprout out when Calypso's defenses are most weakest.
This news story could just be FPC reminding us that maybe later this summer we might have another robot war or robot insurgency. But my gut is telling me that it's probably going to have deal with Beacon missions, instead of calling a ship I think were doing to have deal with self contained drone underground cities.

Now, if this right or wrong, only FPC knows and there management of events is haphazard at best.

Ya i wonder what happened that.... The troy area revamp was on feb 19, thats nearly 5 months ago now. At this rate its going to take them forever and a day... I like what they did with that area, id love to see it happen to other areas.

unless thier saving a huge bulk of it for a event ;)

Back