Help: Vigi vs. Ghost vs. Martial

Cpt. Catch

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Captain Ultimate Catch
I was woundering if I should get rid of my Vigi armor and trade it for Martial or Ghost. I'm using 5b's at the moment. 50% of the time I hunt atrox, 30% of the time I hunt everything else that I can put down with a Korss 400 + a104. Rest of the time I die trying PVP.

What would be most eco, and what would be most efficient considering the time it will take to kill the mob while shooting and healing? I'm using a ek-2600 atm (not maxed out yet)

The price of the armor should also be a factor considering the eco in the long run.

While ghost's decay is quite high the all round protection is great.

I use ghost + 5b's and regularly hunt allo prowlers and scip youngs with an amped lr41 & a maxxed 2350

Moving from Vigi to nemesis is a very good choice if using most of the time with atrox.

Changing you fap to a Limited fap is also a good idea.

Ghost is also a very good alternative to vigi when it comes to atrox since vigi is lacking the impact protection

Personally I use my vigi+6a for all my bot hunting needs, and Rascal+4a for when I need to hunt the hardhitting mobs.

I dont wear my vigi for anytjing with impact dmg though, just not good enough.

try to get some L boar/bear/jag/tiger mix or a full set of one if u like.

if u get those for under 120% they are more eco than their UL counterparts

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

as u can see for

bear: 4,737 / 3,923 * 100% = 120,75%
boar: 5,300 / 4,360 *100% = 121,56%
jag: 6,492 / 5,274 * 100% = 123,09%
tiger: 6,957 / 5,614 * 100% = 123,92%

if u can get a set of those on average under those percentage ur more eco than with the UL (and thats easy for bear and boar)

Last edited:
I was woundering if I should get rid of my Vigi armor and trade it for Martial or Ghost. I'm using 5b's at the moment. 50% of the time I hunt atrox, 30% of the time I hunt everything else that I can put down with a Korss 400 + a104. Rest of the time I die trying PVP.

What would be most eco, and what would be most efficient considering the time it will take to kill the mob while shooting and healing? I'm using a ek-2600 atm (not maxed out yet)

The price of the armor should also be a factor considering the eco in the long run.

Try using Vigi+2A for the Atrox :)

Gremlin + 5B and a (L) fap for guards-alpha, I know this wasnt 1 of your choices but have this in mind anyways :)

GL

Gremlin + 5B and a (L) fap for guards-alpha, I know this wasnt 1 of your choices but have this in mind anyways

Gremlin is a bit more economic than Ghost... Higher durability rating I think.

Vigi is most useful as armour for robots, and as such can't really be compared with Ghost. I would suggest having both Ghost and Vigi. If you want to stick to only one set, then you should choose depending on the mobs you want to hunt.

Vigi is better (for protection) for most robots and for mobs that do a lot of penetration damage (e.g. Itumas, Formidon, TskTsk), Ghost is better for most other things.

Martial has more protection than either and is a good all-rounder, but the disadvantage is that it's (L) only.

Vigi 5B is a great combo for Atrox under Alpha, same protection and better eco on Atrox under Dominant than using Gremlin 5B.

Ghost 5B will allow you to take on Alphas but at about 25% increase in decay costs.

Martial 5B will let you take on Old Alpha and maybe Prowler but forget that if you are only using a H400 A104. Martial will cost you about an extra 40% in decay plus the MU that you buy it at.

I think it's best to keep on with Vigi 5B or even 2As for small Atrox.
But if you want to hunt other MOBs then the Ghost can be very handy because it has electric and cold protection, good for Allo and Feffoids.

Remember, the more armour sets you have, the more options you have.

Gypsy

have to agree with previous poster...Ghost and 5B for trox (Can kill an old alpha with LR24 and 2600 fap if you don't mind fapping a LOT) and Vigi + 6A for anything bot related up to Warrior gen 6 i think. These are two must have armors for mid level hunters imho. Unless you have no desire to skill dodge, then you can just stick with the ghost :)

Ever since VU10, I've been pretty much living in zombie(L)+5B. :)

Keep in mind my armor collection atm includes some 9 sets plus 5 sets of plates.

Back