• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Hi all,

I think we should make a referendum and vote Joakim | Calypso as President of Mindark:cool:

Use your right to vote!

He has been most helpfully these last days

Last edited:
Without communication we are all angry, cynical, trolling bitches...along comes a new MA rep who is openly communicating with us and we all become loving pussy cats... As it should be. A peaceful, informative forum. Thank you Jaokim for your great start +rep

Hi all,

He has been more helpfull ( or at least trying) then all the other guys have been evah

He has made a great start, but I have to say your last remark really isn't fair to some of the spokespersons of the past.

He has made a great start, but I have to say your last remark really isn't fair to some of the spokespersons of the past.

true, in retrospect i really miss marco, he was a massive massive BS artist at times, but he really seemed to understand games and the genre, knew how to develop a story line, and to me it now looks like he was being held back by managements greed and incompetence.

He will be fired soon. Because there is no place for any "good" in MA`s lair :(:vampire::evilking:

A president doesn't sound good enough, lets make him a King, especially since they already have a castle ready :cool:

Even though he get's voted President. MA have to "develop" a voting system for doing so.

Guess we can wait 5 - 6 years though. No problem :D

Even though he get's voted President. MA have to "develop" a voting system for doing so.

Guess we can wait 5 - 6 years though. No problem :D

Maybe Joakim has been sent here to tame us

oops sorry couldnt resist :laugh:

He has been more helpfull ( or at least trying) then all the other guys have been evah

While I'm smitten with the communication Joakim has been giving us, your last sentance is unfair and incorrect. Skam always talked to us and shared as much as she was able too (And like Fallenangel said Marco too, altho he was a smooth talker). So maybe your post needs an edit :D

ok ok ok, I've edited the post as I haven't been here when Marco was and the other guy you are talking about:)

ok ok ok, I've edited the post as I haven't been here when Marco was and the other guy you are talking about:)

you didnt have to edit the post, i think we all got what you meant, both Skam and Marco are "lost in action", if i remember correctly when MA screwed up selling planet calypso to SEE virtual worlds ("famous" for the startrek tour) both Skam and Marco were hired by SEE from MA and then fired when SEE pulled out of EU.

Skam is still here and still plays :D

I don't get it. What's so special about this guy? He has only made 20 posts here on forum, and that's all we know.

Although I voted yes, isn't there some confusion in regards to him being from MA or from Planet Calypso? :scratch2:

Joakim did a good step. Now let's see if there comes out more than "I've forwarded your bla bla ... "

The most important thing MA/Planet Calypso can learn from this is: Everybody get a good feeling when such communication happens. We have no results yet, but the community feels better. From making a list only ;)

Vote for him never how many mobs i lost and a halv-dead mulmin elite because of his bad work...as we all know hi new about this that is not working for weeks and he put it in in the game even if he know it dont work...:mad:

Why vote a good employee to a directors function where he'll be able to do squat?

Do you really want to enforce boring meetings, angry shareholders, big financial dilemmas and other crap down his throat so that he can't do the great job he is doing today?
because that is basically what would happen.

No, instead of making him president or ceo or whatever; let's say as a playerbase that we favour the style of joachim above their usual style, and maybe want to see MA take Joachim as an example as how we like to see them treat us as a playerbase.

true, in retrospect i really miss marco, he was a massive massive BS artist at times, but he really seemed to understand games and the genre, knew how to develop a story line, and to me it now looks like he was being held back by managements greed and incompetence.

TBH, I know Marco told alot of BS about loot and such. But other than that, he just gave the feeling he loved the game, the concept and was really into this. Not only to help the playerbase; but really to help the game.
I think it might be because he was one of the original team members, to core so to speak. You know the ones that see the idea come true and such.
I miss Marco *sigh*

Seems to me that Joakim is only a planet partner employee (according to his forum name) so not even working for Mindark anyway.

Would not the title of Mediator be better?

Why vote a good employee to a directors function where he'll be able to do squat?

Do you really want to enforce boring meetings, angry shareholders, big financial dilemmas and other crap down his throat so that he can't do the great job he is doing today?
because that is basically what would happen.

No, instead of making him president or ceo or whatever; let's say as a playerbase that we favour the style of joachim above their usual style, and maybe want to see MA take Joachim as an example as how we like to see them treat us as a playerbase.

Acro makes a fair point here. If we as players had the power to grant a title or position, why would we want to try to make him something that he is not. I propose that he should be granted the title of mediator. Who is basically someone who roves the universe solving problems. This would be an extension or enhancement of his current role. Hopefully he could do what he does better and even if the position held no real power, he would know we appreciate what he does.

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)

*chuckle* shame on you Wollongong, having a joke at the expense of those with fat fingers is fawned upon. ;)

Back