Info: VU10.2 and MF

DaveFoz

Prowler
Society
Calypso Settlers
Davina Kitty Cat
Well now that VU 10.2 is here I was hoping for the MF to be sorted.

But still no wormholes, MF heal, Nerveblast (guessing Firestorm as do not have that chip)

So does anyone know when they will be back.

Also will focus chips still be of any use with the new VSE for sweat gathering?

Well now that VU 10.2 is here I was hoping for the MF to be sorted.

But still no wormholes, MF heal, Nerveblast (guessing Firestorm as do not have that chip)

So does anyone know when they will be back.

Also will focus chips still be of any use with the new VSE for sweat gathering?

The rest of MF, along with taming, is part of the "Old and New Content" that has no definite schedule to return.

Ofc we can't know if focus chips will prevent interuption to the sweat collection, but I sure hope so.

I can confirm no firestorm. Had made a big investment in ME and planned on trying to get from 45 to 50 Psyche by my 4th birthday in November. Looks like that goal will not be realized.

Yeah it's going to be interesting to see what happens.

ATM, items like Bd implants and potent focus chips are in serious danger of losing almost all value.

I think focus chips will still work, as while out trying the sweating i still get the attempt failed as concentration lost.

So my Guess is that focus will still work when sweating.

I know what you mean about a big investment for something not working. I have a wormhle chip which I am unable to do anything with it other than gather dust in my storage while i wait for them to give us the MF back.

So in Short, I have a feeling that Focus will still be useful. Now we just need to know when we get them back

MF

Aye, no FS i'm afraid. I hope they bring MF back soon before all our big chips are worthless.

I also miss healing and hunting with MF it was a lot of fun, but I guess they're working on making it look amazing! There is a lot of potential with the animation for MF.

Looking forward to its return.

They should add them in the next update, so that FS and other MF things won't end up being nerfed, like some things.

Not a big user of MF yet, but it's good to support it.

I dont realy care about animation much , as long as the chip's are working.
I hope MF is on the top of the "to do" list , i miss healing alot. :(

Back