WANTED (EFD Bounty)

What should be done with generals husbend bounty (+1000 EFD)

• Add to generals bounty (2000 EFD)

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Add to regular bounty (250 EFD *10)

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Add to killspree bounty (3657 EFD)

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Create mobtrain bounty

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Something els

Votes: 14 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fopsie

Prowler
Society
Rekkies
Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
Bounty has been moved to a clean Bounty thread. This thread will now serve as a discusion thread as it has already been taken over by discusions.

There is also a bounty on my head that can be found @ Fopsie wanted

Last edited:
Thanks for the (1000 EFD) donation anonymous user. Uped killspree :yay:

Does Death by Mob Train count as a kill?

Does Death by Mob Train count as a kill?

hmm mob trains is a bit random in who they kill so there is colateral (wich is kind of unfair to who ever gets caught in the middle), its also hard to verify who ran in the mob train to kill them or if it even was the mobtrain that killed them. I can add something for mobtrains if a doner asks for it as all my EFD is already tied up in the current bounty.

This might take some time before a bounty is claimed coz their a bit chicken of pvp enviroments (best bet would be a TP run in Amathera or one of their miners). Only means larger bounty in the end as everything including EFD intrest will be added each month.

Rule 2: change : added timeout of 1 week

what if they kill themselve and post here screen? :D

All bounties still stand unclaimed.

Added 500 EFD for this very worthy cause :wtg:

Ok it has been confirmed the generals husbands tossed his toys and quit again :yay:.
A poll has been put up for 5 days for redistribution of that bounty. Any suggestions welcome. perhaps place a bounty on generals 2 kids (should have added that option in the poll :silly2:) tho their almost nether online and would prove to be the hardest of all the bounties.

Just curious, why do you want to kill your old soc?

So the whole point is to kill a member of that soc. ?

What's up with that? Is it just for laughs or is there real animosity?

Just curious aswell :ahh:

Sigh:scratch2:.... soc split because of difference in playing style, I was still new when Fopsie and the rest left

Anyhoooo I wil be nosing about pvp 1 & 2 this week .... come and get me Mooohhhhhaaahaaahaaa

Sigh:scratch2:.... soc split because of difference in playing style, I was still new when Fopsie and the rest left

Anyhoooo I wil be nosing about pvp 1 & 2 this week .... come and get me Mooohhhhhaaahaaahaaa

It was a bit more then diffrences in playing style, if you wore part of the founding members you would understand why things turned out as it did.

Thanks for being a sport Mordrell. Post pics of failed attempts at taking your life if you want :)

Ummm, yes, bit of an understatement...

Let the bloodbath begin!!!! :yay:

I was there from the begining and you decided not to abide by the rules of the soc ... so what is it your are pissed about ?

You don't like the rules you quit ...

BTW .. is it so hard to NOT use indecent language towards our female members ?

I pity you Fopsie ...

Sorry but this is really absurd ....

I'm Finnigan .. please kill me and claim your EFD ...

If you want to make an appointment just PM me and we'll meet ..

Glad to .... Djeez ...

Last edited:
now this thread is really starting to get interesting :silly2:

ahahahhaha....

Let me get this straight...

The OP was crude towards women and got kicked out of his soc and is now trying to get people to kill them for EFD?

Actually we all voted on how we would conduct ourselves in soc. chat as we have alot of women in the soc.... they didn't like the new rules and left.

That's what I understand of what happened, I was still very new to the soc at that time so I dont know what exactly was said between everyone.

Anyhow I cant speak for whole society.... but as far as I see it there is no hard feelings from our side.

Someone bring some soda i got popcorns :)

I like turtles :yay:

Oh this creates a wellcome possibility to ask is it die (death) or die (german for the ?) commando ?

oh and i really do like turtles :)

I was there from the begining and you decided not to abide by the rules of the soc ... so what is it your are pissed about ?

You don't like the rules you quit ...

BTW .. is it so hard to NOT use indecent language towards our female members ?

I pity you Fopsie ...

Sorry but this is really absurd ....

I'm Finnigan .. please kill me and claim your EFD ...

If you want to make an appointment just PM me and we'll meet ..

Glad to .... Djeez ...

LOL you have it the wrong way around. I was fighting because the rules weren’t being followed and the useless leader didn’t do a thing about it, infact he was the one that was breaking most of the rules. One of the fundamental rules about inactive players was also being totally disregarded witch ensured that no new leader can be voted for, ensuring that soc leadership stays in his hands.
The other part of the fight was because of the general not being leadership material or did you forget how he avoids dealing with problems like the famous last soc meeting before most of us upped and left? He wanted to go hunt we wanted the problem resolved. LOL he proved that for the 5th time recently when he quit again because his wife that spends 10x more time playing has more skill and ped then he has. Equal say was also a BS story

Again I left for my own reasons it just happens that some of those that left also agreed to some of my points so don’t make the mistake of associating me with everyone that left. It is unfortunate that ppl viewed what I said in context with the others. I actually gave notice to the soc leader long before stating that I will quit unless the soc pulls itself together.

ahahahhaha....

Let me get this straight...

The OP was crude towards women and got kicked out of his soc and is now trying to get people to kill them for EFD?

Got it all wrong there. I was one of the few that actually pressed to get strong language scaled down (not totally stopped as it’s our freedom of speech) and use of female gender parts in discussions stopped. I quit the soc they didn’t kick me.

Actually we all voted on how we would conduct ourselves in soc. chat as we have alot of women in the soc.... they didn't like the new rules and left.

That's what I understand of what happened, I was still very new to the soc at that time so I dont know what exactly was said between everyone.

Anyhow I cant speak for whole society.... but as far as I see it there is no hard feelings from our side.

If you took a look at the posts on the forum that time (if its still up) you would see I was the one fighting because the rules weren’t being followed and fighting to get new rules added like the one that that female gender parts not be used in discussions. So please stop associating me with the others that left because they did not like the new rules.

I have no hard feeling towards the soc only to the two generals. Your just collateral damage in this post as making a bounty on just the two generals’ heads would have been to boring and take way to long before anything happened.

Anyway I’m not going to discus what happened here any further as it is in the past and I don’t give a damn about that anymore because it cant be changed, so move on. If I wanted to make a thread about what happend between us I would have had it in the top of the thread and placed it in general discusions or soc talk.

Last edited:
Oh this creates a wellcome possibility to ask is it die (death) or die (german for the ?) commando ?

oh and i really do like turtles :)

Die = The (its Afrikaans thats why kommando is spelled with a K)

nope no cofurmed kills.

Fopsie,

You are right that I was confusing you with somebody else.

I apologise for that.

But for the rest I refuse to be collateral damage.

If you have a grudge with somebody take it up with them.

I refuse to be the victim of "otherwise it would take too long".
If I get PK'ed and a lot of loot get's taken from me because of this stupid "wanted" then you are actually stealing from me. Not the person PKing me (that is the game) but you are.

PKing is part of the game, but you are deliberately trying to get PKers to focus on certain people.

If you want to fight out this grudge then be a man and duel the general and former general.

BE a man about this is if you want them to be virtually killed and don't let let others do your job.

If you did that it would mean something.

Good luck to you and may you find peace of mind.

Fopsie,

You are right that I was confusing you with somebody else.

I apologise for that.

But for the rest I refuse to be collateral damage.

If you have a grudge with somebody take it up with them.

I refuse to be the victim of "otherwise it would take too long".
If I get PK'ed and a lot of loot get's taken from me because of this stupid "wanted" then you are actually stealing from me. Not the person PKing me (that is the game) but you are.

PKing is part of the game, but you are deliberately trying to get PKers to focus on certain people.

If you want to fight out this grudge then be a man and duel the general and former general.

BE a man about this is if you want them to be virtually killed and don't let let others do your job.

If you did that it would mean something.

Good luck to you and may you find peace of mind.

Thanks for clearing that up :) OK Finnigan because you seem to be relay upset about this and you are willing to admit that you made a mistake about me I will give you the option to be exempt from the current bounty. Just ask to be

FYI you can not lose loot in PVP1 and PVP 2, only in PVP 3 and 4 can you lose loot but you are willingly going in to those territories knowing that you stand the chance of being PKed.

Chances are good that who ever takes the bounty would have killed you anyway in PVP as 150 EFD is well basically worthles and is not a big incentive to kill you. chances are also good that someone kills you without even knowing about this bounty.

Believe me I will kill soc leadership if I run into them in PVP. What fun is it to set up a duel? Its way more fun discovering your target by accident in PVP and gives an overall better sense of achievement and satisfaction when you take them down.

Why not set up a bounty it speeds up the action a bit as one man on a mission to take down two targets in a game the size of EU will take ages. Sorry but the way I see it is a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

I have decided to ignore the poll for mob train as that gives those that does not wish to be killed the choice of staying out of PVP aria's just to be fair. I will evenly redistribute the votes between the other poles. Also the longer it takes before a bounty is claimed the higher it may rise.

It is unfortunate that I lagged out when you PMed me in EU. I cleaned my FL long ago so could not contact you back.

Last edited:
Good fun :)

I didnt mean any personal attack on you, just trying to figure the story out.

Its fun to see stuff like this going on, adds some entertainment to the sometimes goal-less environment in game.

unfortunately im not skilled or equiped for pk

narfi

The problem with this whole bounty is that of the two people you are actually trying to pk one hasn't been online for a long time and the other rarely or never goes into pvp.

At this moment we have probably 8 really active members and of those only three of us go into pvp alot so, its either going to be me, Griekie or Finnigan who gets the raw end of this deal....:scratch2:

Your rage seems a bit pointless as its been months since you left the soc. and I think unless you chalenge either Woesie or Proxim directly this is going to drag out forever.

Also all the people in the society are incredibly nice and helpful not only to our own members but to the other people in the EU community, and I think anyone who knows someone in our society can attest to this. I remember also you being the first person to greet me and welcome me to the society.

Enough said, if someone wants to claim there EFD they are welcome to try to kill me. :handgun:

Back