War ants

:eek: wow nice how you interpret my post... is it possible that you just overshoot the mark ??:eek:

Hell .. lol... now i am a little bit afraid. You ever heard about persecution mania ? Jesus :)

If i think someone is a ashhole, believe me, i say it....if i think someone is a liar, i tell him so... but i dont think and ever say that what you wrote in your post.

i dont know Skalman and all i have heard about warants in entropia is that there are many players who eat a lot of chips and spend a lot of money for chips to skill..heard that about many ppl in other socs too.. but mostly about warants....you can hear that on every edge in entropia. is it a lie ?

and i never heard about them in cs.. so what ?...i think a lot of ppl who played cs, never heard about them..thats all. whats the problem ?

so i ask if there is something special to know about this thread.. not more not less...

so plz calm down and dont take it personally.. its just a game. ;)

i stop here, before you mean or think i hate warants and wanna kill them all in real life and her families and destroy her countrys....

..or something like that :(

Lets all take a deep breath, now exhale....
:)

I wonder why Skalman choose War Ants and not War Turtles as Skalman infact is a turtle from the comic series "Bamse"?

Here is Skalman :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
He is kinda cute, isn't he?

:eek: wow nice how you interpret my post... is it possible that you just overshoot the mark ??:eek:

Hell .. lol... now i am a little bit afraid. You ever heard about persecution mania ? Jesus :)

If i think someone is a ashhole, believe me, i say it....if i think someone is a liar, i tell him so... but i dont think and ever say that what you wrote in your post.

i dont know Skalman and all i have heard about warants in entropia is that there are many players who eat a lot of chips and spend a lot of money for chips to skill..heard that about many ppl in other socs too.. but mostly about warants....you can hear that on every edge in entropia. is it a lie ?

and i never heard about them in cs.. so what ?...i think a lot of ppl who played cs, never heard about them..thats all. whats the problem ?

so i ask if there is something special to know about this thread.. not more not less...

so plz calm down and dont take it personally.. its just a game. ;)

i stop here, before you mean or think i hate warants and wanna kill them all in real life and her families and destroy her countrys....

..or something like that :(

Seems you are brand new yourself, so lets have a brief history lesson:

In the old days, people from all walks of life could become uber equipped and skilled; prices were much fairer, and hard work coupled with persistance guaranteed an elite status.

These days, the only people who can hope to join top tier societies are generally the investors. People can do it on a limited income, but its much rarer. I would be upset too if I repeatedly asked new investors to join our society, but found they would rather wait for an opportunity to join the #1 when they have further developed.

I have been in your "master society", and I left quite quickly as I tired of being the only hunter online. There are societies that add to their reputation on a daily basis, and there are societies that live on their past "accomplishments"; I'll let you read in between the lines there...

It seems some people who have never been seen in the global window have big dicks all of a sudden, and are experts on the ins and outs of top level societies; I promise you will remember the name come LG (You probably need to look that up too) ;)

*Excuse the slightly big-headedness, but some people try to grow up too fast*

lol oh dear what happend to this thread...

Quick fact on ESL for all those non FPS gamers reading this. ESL has been around for sometime? Yes. The biggest FPS league? Nah. The most important? lol Nah. Full of idiot flamers? Yep. Full of CS kiddies that run around with AWP (overpowered sniper rifle) and think they are god, Yep. Clanbase is not much better tbh, but if you forced me or my FPS clan to to choose it would be CB over ESL anyday. I can see why Skalman and Warants came to Entropia. The community here blows the CS community out of the water. Its why i stopped playing FPS seriously a while back. Too many llamas ;)

To be fair to Libuda i think quite a few FPS heads picked up on the comments made in the Skalman interview about Warants being a succesfull (implied top) CS clan. I never heard of Warants either, but as with most interviews the subject is made to look better than it is, it happens all the time. 180 games on clanbase is not bad, we called it a day with clanbase just short of 700 matches! Although it has to be said a CS clan that lasts more than a month without ripping itself apart with arguements could infact be called succcesfull :D

Last edited:
@ Etopia

The ESL (old name) or ESPL is the biggest and most important League of CS (and many other games too).

Clanbase is a League such many other inconsiderable Leagues nobody must realy know, like giga league, stammkneipe and so on....

So i am realy sorry that i never heard something about a nameless, nonfamous local Clan, who exist in the vastnesses of Sweden.

My fault. :rolleyes: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Well we have gone over 300 oficial matches in counterstrike.
When we whas realy serius about it we whas No 2 on Clanbase for over a halfyear the no1 spot Nip had ... And i think u know them by the name SK
I dont say we whas the best or anything .... at the time there was around 2000 klans at that ladder .... We also whas sponsord by inetdata at the time.
We also did a lot of lan tornaments traveling around and compeded.
So i dont think i have to prove that we once know how to play that game :)

your attetyd brings me back to the Cs sceen right away and thanks for reminding me way we stopt playing.The things that says on the servers there by the kids that dont even are dry behinde the ears.With the names and calling everyone for wallhacker ,botter,lucky basted and so on.Thay whas the most quiet once on the Lan party or the bigger Contest like Dreamhack and more.

By the way have fun in the game and gl m8 ;)

Best regards Skalman

Big thx to stryker, violet and skalman for their normal answers. now i know a little bit more about the history of warants in entropia and cs... thats all i wanna know when i ask: is there something i must know :)

btw stryker i`ve already meet you in pvp4, was a very short meeting for me but i know what you mean :)

@ last... i left cs @ january 2005 because the old beta times are over for a long time and to much kids are in that game @ last.

Wish you all best luck too and all what i wrote here got nothing to do with my master soc ... i always speak and write just for me. :D :wtg:

Big thx to stryker, violet and skalman for their normal answers. now i know a little bit more about the history of warants in entropia and cs... thats all i wanna know when i ask: is there something i must know :)

btw stryker i`ve already meet you in pvp4, was a very short meeting for me but i know what you mean :)

@ last... i left cs @ january 2005 because the old beta times are over for a long time and to much kids are in that game @ last.

Wish you all best luck too and all what i wrote here got nothing to do with my master soc ... i always speak and write just for me. :D :wtg:

That last post, although a back track was very good, civilised and respectful.

I'm sure if you read your first post back again, you'll now see why people got their backs up a little

+ rep and respect for your admittance :)

BTW - although you state you comment for yourself, I've been a soc leader and I know your attitude tars your soc with the same brush or raises its impressions to others. :)

Wow i'm glad that detour came around again in the end. :eek:

I never got into CS myself. I played UT some but not competitively by any means. A little Quake match with classmates after a nasty test is much better than taking it out on roommates. ;)

Still, after seeing the kind of overgrown infants on some of the UT servers i can understand the migration...

I also tried CS but struggled. UT was something I had a terrible addiction to for 5 years. I loved the mess the noise of the melee weapon and the fear it would strike in the hearts of players who werent used to coming across someone proficient in using it :vampire: Unfortunately it took over my life so i had to kick the habit. EU has now supplanted it in addiction levels :yay:

Not all who play CounterStrike are kids. In same line as not all who play EU are rich assholes.

Now that we're cool (I mean I am cool, dunno 'bout you :D ) lemme introduce you:

Another society with similar name source is Szare Szeregy (dunno if still active).

Not all who play CounterStrike are kids. In same line as not all who play EU are rich assholes.

Now that we're cool (I mean I am cool, dunno 'bout you :D ) lemme introduce you:

Another society with similar name source is Szare Szeregy (dunno if still active).

SO that's what the cKs meant by RAID errors... in their team globals...

I like this thread for the explanation of the soc name.

I also like it because it is one of the few threads in EF where we can chat about other games :)

I have a CD for Counterstrike, but have not installed it yet, is it good practice for PVP?

j/k:laugh:

I have a CD for Counterstrike, but have not installed it yet, is it good practice for PVP?

Not really....

Just good practice on knowing how to shoot the hell out of your gun before the other guy does...

Also good practise at learning how to die repeatedly before you even see your opponent, ideal preparation for being Tango'd :ahh:

games like CS and UT etc. are games that makes your reflexes go up, which is good no matter what

Back