Wear your safety belt!

Airedale

Veneratio Supremus Totus
Society
Freelancer
Studley Airedale
Safety officials are always telling us to wear our safety belts when we drive. Airlines require that we buckle up when we fly.

I decided to kick back and let the ship's autopilot land. I was dozing with my safety belt unfastened.

We hit some extreme turbulence and had a rather rough landing.

Here is a good example of why you should use the safety belt.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Needless to say, the control stick is rather uncomfortable in that position. Will someone please come by my hangar and lift me off that stick so I can go see a surgeon? It seems that 911 service isn't available on Calypso.

Last edited:
we could send some miners to bomb you out
maybe the ship would take some damage :rolleyes:

Dude, I think your just a crazy pilot...here's a pic of the last time I flew with you. I was flying all about the cabin...eventually ended up backwards in my seat!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Oh my goodness Aire ... maybe it was a good thing you weren't available when I PM'd you ingame for a flight. :laugh:

Hey, if anything ... you could at least advertise that your flights are more fun because they're full of surprises ... I like those, except when I get stuck somewhere. :rolleyes:

Rofl *Big Grin*

I honestly have to warn anyone that is thinking of offering Airedale any money for his hangar and ship. Make sure you get it thoroughly sanitized before finalizing the deal :eek: as now we know some of what Airedale does in his ship and frankly that's kind of scary. :eek: :laugh:

Don't be daft dark, all the cool pilots are doing it nowadays.

We call it, "drive-shafting"

I honestly have to warn anyone that is thinking of offering Airedale any money for his hangar and ship. Make sure you get it thoroughly sanitized before finalizing the deal :eek: as now we know some of what Airedale does in his ship and frankly that's kind of scary. :eek: :laugh:

Also keep in mind that sanitized or not, all reasonable offers will be refused.

I don't want to sell my hangar so if anyone wants it they'll have to pay me far more than I think it is worth. :D

Back