Weeee... :D

Mia

Guardian
Mickanya Mia Swift
Heheh ok so out of 10 OA104's I only got 1 uber, when I was done my last mining run, I decided why not see if I can get another Amp Uber with another OA bp and well.....

OA 103 with 27 clicks... hope this cycle stays :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Honey check it out you got me Mesmerized :wtg: :D :wtg:

Did you know that MA is thinking about adding this message to your client next VU?

222.JPG

Your making too many people jealous, so they had to think of something for you...;)

gratz seems youre on a roll in both universes atm ;)

Ubber Gratz miss :wtg:

Dam you!

But Gratz

yeah i know its rare from u to get only 1 uber on whatever u do... i would say all my loots in everything went to ur ubers...

Gzz...can tell which one has all the luck out of use too...well i did get you i guess so things are`nt to uneven :)

yeah i know its rare from u to get only 1 uber on whatever u do... i would say all my loots in everything went to ur ubers...

Or maybe the other 9 OA-104s :scratch2:

I remember justifying Mia's Uber a month or so ago. I shouldn't have to.

Learn the game and stop being jealous. Ubers like these for alot of people (Including Mia) are just "pay backs". Id bet my ava that she (Along with other people that uber) are barely break even with these. Sure you get your noob ATHs. But this aint no ATH, and she aint no noob ;)

Sorry to go off-topic Mia. Just jealous people annoy me. Especially when they're jealous at players. And especially when those players are my mates...

ANYWAY! Big gratz! Im so jealous as usual ;)

What? I never said you can't be jealous! :D Itd just be nice to see my name in light blue next to a 4 digit number for a change :laugh: Whether Im in the red or not :D

Honey check it out you got me Mesmerized
Did you know that MA is thinking about adding this message to your client next VU?

222.JPG

Your making too many people jealous, so they had to think of something for you...;)

Hehehe Ty, see, thats why I love you so much Ricky, you're soo hilarious! (and well your humor isn't bad too) :smirk:
gratz seems youre on a roll in both universes atm
Ummm about that... yes I guess so, but 10K Km between someone sure makes life seem terrible when you want to be with them :(

Gzz...can tell which one has all the luck out of use too...well i did get you i guess so things are`nt to uneven

Ummm yeah sweetie.... maybe if you did some team hunting with me, you might get an uber :nana:

Or maybe the other 9 OA-104s

Learn the game and stop being jealous. Ubers like these for alot of people (Including Mia) are just "pay backs". Id bet my ava that she (Along with other people that uber) are barely break even with these. Sure you get your noob ATHs. But this aint no ATH, and she aint no noob

Sorry to go off-topic Mia. Just jealous people annoy me. Especially when they're jealous at players. And especially when those players are my mates...

ANYWAY! Big gratz! Im so jealous as usual

What? I never said you can't be jealous! Itd just be nice to see my name in light blue next to a 4 digit number for a change Whether Im in the red or not

Awwe you're so sweet, always comming to my defense. but.... I'm a noob :p sry, I am :p and ummm Well.... ummm Break even? Is that even possible??? :confused: :scratch2: :eek:

:cheer: UBAH GRATZIE :yay: :wtg: :yay:

Okay, thats it!!! Enough of this!

How much you charge to click my BP's, drop my bombs and hunt with my weapons? :scratch2:

Gratz ;)

hay!! we hunt!! we go and slaughter hundreds of inosent beasty!! make a blood bath where ever we go!! leave baby trox, aurili, chompers and all the rest the fend for them selfs with out any parents!! we go find the babys and stop there pain..umm..mentaly at least!! gzz thought that was romantic? and still no hof in team :S hehe

and nakia hun...the new display pics a lil worrying :p

Reactions: Mia
MIA! you are a madwoman! always globaling all over the place...getting hofs like it aint no thang.... you make me sick (but i still gotta give up the grats :)

Reactions: Mia
Or maybe the other 9 OA-104s :scratch2:

Learn the game and stop being jealous. Ubers like these for alot of people (Including Mia) are just "pay backs". Id bet my ava that she (Along with other people that uber) are barely break even with these. Sure you get your noob ATHs. But this aint no ATH, and she aint no noob ;)

ANYWAY! Big gratz! Im so jealous as usual ;)

What? I never said you can't be jealous! :D Itd just be nice to see my name in light blue next to a 4 digit number for a change :laugh: Whether Im in the red or not :D

blaah like u know how many oa-104 or 103 amps ive wasted in CND with none of ubers... well usually to miners ubers are paybacks... but when u dont get those ubers u dont get anything back like happened to me.. good thing MA is paying Mia back coz they never paid me back

blaah like u know how many oa-104 or 103 amps ive wasted in CND with none of ubers... well usually to miners ubers are paybacks... but when u dont get those ubers u dont get anything back like happened to me.. good thing MA is paying Mia back coz they never paid me back

Not gonna have a debate with you In here. All I'll say Is your "new" EF reputation rank says It all.

Not gonna have a debate with you In here. All I'll say Is your "new" EF reputation rank says It all.

wtf man u retard or something? i signed to this page after i quitted PE to get my ubers here in one bulk... u know shit so shh

Back