Week long holiday on CP

Warpath

Elite
Society
Freelancer
James Warpath Proudstar
Ziggy and I decided to take our avatars on a well earned holiday to CP and it turned out to be a good choice. As well as the insane amout of skilling that went on we also got more globals than we could keep count of and these 2 babies as well.

Ziggy got the lions share of them both, he's on of those friends I'm sure everyone has that you introduce to something you love and are already involved in , then before u know it they have raced past u are more skilled than you are :p

But i'm the only one out of us quick enough to get a screen shot :)

Nice loot and ESI, gratz! :wtg:

Congrats :wtg:

Nice! I have been thinking of going up there to skill a bit, stood around in twin a few times but could not find a ride. Maybe I will make it up while you two are still up there and we can find the big one :yay:

well done guys!!!!
nice team hunt :yay::yay:

Nice! I have been thinking of going up there to skill a bit, stood around in twin a few times but could not find a ride. Maybe I will make it up while you two are still up there and we can find the big one :yay:

lol yeah get up there I am back on calypso getting a few things ready before an event, but Ziggy hung around up there and is still hitting globals.

gratz on those nice Hofs :)

Nice work Guys, huge gratz :yay:

"Hounds vs the Credit Crysis" is a piece of Pure Genius...

Team Hunters take note, this is the kind of team-naming we appreciate ;)

Nice work Guys, huge gratz :yay:

"Hounds vs the Credit Crysis" is a piece of Pure Genius...

Team Hunters take note, this is the kind of team-naming we appreciate ;)

thanks chop, yeah MA seemed to like it too :)

BIG GRATZ!!! :yay:

Back