Weird! Weapon Stats dont show...

Lyper

Provider
Weird!! Ok here my problem, I look at other people's Screenshot and see they dont get Learning period 100% and Lvl req 0.0, But for me, All weapon and things show that!! Theres is a way to get Real info, Its sooooo ennoying...!! Please help me Uber Forumers!!:rolleyes: :wtg:

I assume , you dont have much skills yet... Thats why !

Raise your skills and you`ll see the stats raise as well

also try looking at limited weapons

... I need to have more skills to see what are the skill req? Weird

when you left click on any item to see the details you will notice there are a few icons in the bottom left corner...the first one shows only the 3D detail of the item, try clicking on the other ones and you should see the stats you are talking about :)

I know, I see them... But they always show 100% and 0.0 lvl req!! Any help someone?

I know, I see them... But they always show 100% and 0.0 lvl req!! Any help someone?

Most weapons have that. Try looking at an L weapon such as a Breer M2 in auction (under laser carbines). Only newish weapons, mainly the L ones, have lvl requirements above 0.0%. These newer weapons can only be used once you've reached the level requirement but can be maxed out and used efficiently much quicker than the older weapons.

Most unlimited (non sib) weapons you can use without skills. only SIB weapons you can start using when your skills are high enough.
Exceptions are CB5, Opalo, Ukash since the requirements are 0 to start with. Those are the weapons new players should start with anyway.

You might also want to tell us what particular weapons you are looking at, and supplying your own screenshots of these weapons...What I am thinking you are looking at farily noob weapons which have a 0 level requirement to use,,,meaning anyone can use them. But supply us with the above info, and we might be able to assist you better.

It also wouldnt hurt letting us know what your weapons skills are,,,say rifle, or HG, or BLP etc.

Last edited:
Back