What armor/plating should i buy for Allophil ?

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
Do annyone have anny sugestion what i should buy ?

I am realy noob if it come to stats for armor vs mob :( :rolleyes:
I have some spare parts Thunderbird armor parts already they seem to be great.
But i was whondering what platings and armor fit me best ?!

So if annyone have anny sugestions please let me kno !

Mari *.*

There isn't much choice for allo apart from t-bird or ghost. BOth work equally well, but if you are going up aginast big allo with small weapons, t-bird(L) is just fine. If you are finding you need to fap too much due to non T-bird pieces, buy some 5E(L) or 6B plates to complement what you already have.

I'm quite noob and i could handle stalkers in ghost and 5b plates. Haven't tried a stalker for about a year, but my skills have gone up not down, so i'm sure it's still doable. With an ek 2600 fap.

If you need plates to hunt Allophyl, don´t hunt them ;)

If you want to hunt them anyways, use 6b plates and TBird.

Be prepared to pay a lot in armordecay

I can do them up to stalker with ghost + 5b's.

I would advise against getting a specialized armor like salamander, tbird, or viking. There's a lot of different monsters out there and this is not a small investment. Ghost, gremlin and vigi are great for a wide variety of monsters and relatively cheap (under +500 ped.) if you can afford it, phantom, jaguar and ghoul are also very flexible (5k-10k.)

If you are on a budget, get 5b's (+100 or so for a set of 7) and a cheap armor like shogun.

In the long run, it's better to get an armor that can be used in many situations than an armor that only works against a few particular monsters.

Use Thunderbird and other plates that add more electricity protection, since that is the main attack type of Allophyls. There are some plates more suited for these mobs, 5E, like stated above, is a good choice. Remember, Entropedia is your friend!

If you need plates to hunt Allophyl, don´t hunt them ;)

If you want to hunt them anyways, use 6b plates and TBird.

Be prepared to pay a lot in armordecay

yeah i know i don't need 5b's. I'm just lazy and never take them off.

For small ones I used Kobold + 4C (now 6B). This is cheap and lets you hunt both Feffoid and Allophyll. For bigger ones, substitute Ghost.

Allos do 1/3 Impact 2/3 Electric, so Thunderbird needs Impact Plates, maybe 5A.

Thanks evryone for the information !!
It realy helpt me out alot :yay:

:kos: Mari *.*

Back