What Crap Do You Collect?

Status
Alice said:
:laugh: guessed it

:confused:
and you write here with?
telepathic?
or has MB implanted all his mods and helpers a chip, so they can write their thoughts immediatly?

anyway, if there is a next miss calypso contest i will come and see some clothes of you for sure i guess (looking forward to :D )

I have a macintosh :) Its not intelbased, so I cannot buy extra´s to be able to run .exe.. Aaand MA hasnt made EU for Mac so...

Im probably not gonna run in Miss C this year. I won last time, and the miss never does a re-run :) But I will ofcourse be there!

E V E R Y T H I N G !

I have all kinds of cheap weapons (pistols and blades), broken TT blades and scanners, whole lot of pixie and goblin parts that I give or sell away, all animal parts, paints, MF chips, 4 armor sets, 4 equipment books with plenty of BPs, wood, and lately minerals and ores I collect. Maybe around 500 ped of tt in all unneeded junk.

Plus I managed to get to almost 1k dung and 1k fruits, but my pets broke into the storage from their pet deeds and cleaned me out of all the nutrio .... :eek:

used to collect armors but had to stop when i got to angel and up :rolleyes: ... all sets had to be plated... but now most of it is sold :(

had:
ghoul
ghost
nem
gremlin
jaguar
rascal
vigi
kobold
gnome
pixie
goblin
dragon
.... enuogh need to play :laugh:
salamander

Last edited:
lanksia said:
used to collect armors but had to stop when i got to angel and up :rolleyes: ... all sets had to be plated... but now most of it is sold :(

had:
ghoul
ghost
nem
gremlin
jaguar
rascal
vigi
kobold
gnome
pixie
goblin
dragon
.... enuogh need to play :laugh:

Well once you get uber, you don't need armors unless you hunt uber(s)/+(mobs).

Pass them down ;) Or make a nice exposition like Noggin did on mannequins ;)

i guess pistols and armor....for a noob i have far too much of both...

full set:
shogun
rascal
goblin

pistols:
M2100
MPH
Korss 350
Freand Beta
Jashonich AP

I collect my used opalo's.

I never repair an opalo... currently i have 22 in storage :)

I collect peds - not doing too well collecting them..................... :laugh:

I collect...

...wisdom, patience, adventurous stories to tell, experience, integrity, knowledge, compassion, friendship...

Vin McMillan said:
I collect...

...wisdom, patience, adventurous stories to tell, experience, integrity, knowledge, compassion, friendship...

Then don't classify those as "crap"!

vumba said:
I collect peds - not doing too well collecting them..................... :laugh:

same here and all too true

sounds stupid, but without nowing i collect exo tooth's.
in the begin i hunt a lot of exo's on CND.
no one buys them so the pile goes bigger and bigger.
almost 100 in storage now.

greetings, bigdeal

Hmmm, a little over 6k dung in storage right now :D
I had over 30 Argo skulls, but TT'd a bunch to free up some space (someday I'll get a global on those damn argos and then I can quit hunting them)

All the "Souvenir" loots, like teeth, bones, and skulls I keep, as well as the skins. Stuff I mostly sell when there's a few is all wools, fine/soft/animal hide (not skins), molisk teeth and iron/gazz.

Is there a way of working out the market value of your stores?

I'm realy into decorating my apt. So I've been collecting housing stuff.

Just got a uber hard to get "Jango" mask. Note not "Jingo". They are different!

Faustian said:
I'm realy into decorating my apt. So I've been collecting housing stuff.

Just got a uber hard to get "Jango" mask. Note not "Jingo". They are different!

Damn I tt'd a Jango in a fit of poverty.... please tell me they ain't worth a lot....

I get on kicks and collect things randomly, then never seem to get rid of anything I had collected on that kick. Currently I am on a Faucervix kick and am looking for clothes, skins, leathers, skulls, claws...etc................
DoctorH

Hurrikane said:
Damn I tt'd a Jango in a fit of poverty.... please tell me they ain't worth a lot....

I did buyout of 199 peds! Starting bid was 149 ped. It was there for a few days with no bids before I bought it. They are rare, most people just don't know it.

Faustian said:
I did buyout of 199 peds! Starting bid was 149 ped. It was there for a few days with no bids before I bought it. They are rare, most people just don't know it.

BOLLOCKS :mad: lost 100+ ped....I'll know for next time:)

Hurrikane said:
BOLLOCKS :mad: lost 100+ ped....I'll know for next time:)
isnt that that way EU seems to treat ya......

f*@&ED normally and when profit comes ya dont even know

Stackable animal items (tooth, claws, horns, etc. - not hides and wool)
Animal specific skins
Melee weapons

I'm also not very willingly to sell my wood and paint. I don't use it. I don't collect it. I only keep adding more and more. There had been only two occasions when paint or wood left my storage: a socmate needed orange paint to color something for another cosmate and my one time pall stool crafting session.

:smash: :scared: :smash:

Usualy i colect everything that I loot. Wools, skins, hides, untill i have a huge amount and sell it.

But what i really like to colect is animal parts. Bones, claws, that kind of stuff.

Also im making a skull colection and a trophy colection. Some are hard to get, and I cant kill all the mobs:) .

To be honest.... mainly peds and a damn lot of ESI's :) i seem to get at least two every hunt! Ive got 30 ESI's at the moment.... planning to Tile my appartment with ESI's :)

Actually, one of my custom title Ideas, was going to be "I collect Gold Coins". But Studley made me have this Instead :D

Last edited:
I collect just about everything.
As in, i dont sell anything if i dont really really need peds..

And if i can afford to deposit, i rather deposit than have to sell something from my storage.. So in there you can find everything stretching from a couple of thousands of wool, a couple of thousands paints, several thousands of hides, around 500 peds different animalskins..

And ofcourse 1 piece of every single itemloot i've got, if i dont have it before, it goes directly in to the storage..

MUST HAVE MORE ITEMS!!

i collect a lot of stuff : all paints, all skins, all ores and enmatters..
and All dead body parts : bery claws.. armax skulls.. argo skulls.. corn tentacles etc :)

3 weeks ago I started to sample self-looted armor-sets. Okay, okay I have a Goblin set complete only. But I'm on my way ...

Thanks to Zap's loot table it's a nice new sport. Many different mobs and always some nice presents or TT-sellings for friends when I find 2 or 3 of an armor part.

Atm I'm behind Gremlin and Vigi. Probably I will make a showroom one day ... ;)

Animal Parts, not wools and skins.
All kind of stuff that I craft from coponents book.

Armors, some animal parts as well as furniture but mostly OPALOS! lol. :laugh:

Wierd one here

So far it looks like I am the wierd one.. I collect Hanger Parts. I buy them almost every chance I get. If you have any PM me I will most likely buy it atleast over TT. Soon going to be collecting Storage Boxes to store them in. :)

Status
Back