Question: What do you think is more important if you own a limited ped?

You still haven't really answered the important questions.

What are your goals? Do you want to progress? Do you want to sustainably hunt 150hp creatures indefinitely? Do you have any plans on depositing more at a later point, or have you decided that what you have is enough.

There is no way of answering your original question, or really giving any good information based on the information provided.

Bankroll is important, but if you want to progress, so is efficiency. Leveling up looters through hunting takes a significant amount of cycle and having good tools can save you a fortune.

If you want to sustainably hunt 150hp mobs indefinitely, I would invest in the best tool i could with the ped i had available. I would then rebuild bankroll, either through depositing or any other way (mining, scale down hunting to accomodate bankroll, services, whatever)

If the goal is to progress, there are more questions that need to be answered. Where do you want to end up? How long are you willing to take to get there?
He aims to hunt sustainably, profit, and stop depositing after a set amount.

Boiga adj + melee amp 6 gives 66.1% eff for a total price of <2k
A selection of laser/blp amps (a106/dante/beast) for using on L guns ~2.5k total
There's more dam/sec cheap melee weapons if you don't mind a ~3% cut on eff.

Daily tokens give CDF weapons that are 5 lvls lower SIB than normal weapons, these will allow you to burn up the shrapnel (use extender p20 on CDF weapons to make them last longer)
If the CDF guns can't handle your shrapnel you can use looted low MU guns, or buy low MU guns from auction if absolutely necessary.

You're also gonna need some luck, I can't help you with that.

I Rented for events & Owned 1.0 for a year & my tt returns were around 97-97.5% on millions cycled with relatively low looter. I even used a lot of damage enh on those 1.0. Still profitable :)

Don't be afraid of 1.0, it's not bad. You can still do well with it.

My Best advice for your bankroll:

Weapon Set (<6k)

BLP: Adj maddox (4k? at t0), Enigma L2 (3k? at t0). with beast amp
Laser: Adj EP 41 (4k?), lp1000 (3k?) + a A105/106 or i105

Pistols cheapest, rifles are expensive. But you can cheapout on armor for rifles.

Weapon Set (<1.5k)
Melee + tagger: Any long range tagger <200 ped. Philo + Trauma 4 will go a long way. No sharp conversions, but MA compensates with higher eff on a low cost weapon.

Healing (+4.3k?)
Adj Restoration chip (4.3k?) and nothing else :)

Armor (+2-300?)
If melee ur armor needs will be intense. Gremlin / ghost is fine for now.

Plates (+50?)
7 regular serpent scale. They cheap and good for cost.

Rings (<2k)
Athenic Mod/Aug + Ares Mod/Aug

You'll spend anywhere between 8-12.5k for the setup, and have another 11-16k to cycle and manage bankroll. should be good enough.

You wanna pick weapons where there is some kind of progression. There is no progression with whips. If you do whips, you'll be stuck at adj boiga. However, you can do adj boiga for awhile, and just level up other stuff slowly from common skills.

I rented for events & owned 1.0 weapons for a year & my tt returns were around 97-97.5% on millions cycled with relatively low looter. I even used a lot of damage enh on those 1.0. Still profitable :). Don't be afraid of 1.0 weapons, they're not bad. You can still do well with them.
I respect people more when they're honest, like this chap above. +rep

You still haven't really answered the important questions.

What are your goals? Do you want to progress? Do you want to sustainably hunt 150hp creatures indefinitely? Do you have any plans on depositing more at a later point, or have you decided that what you have is enough.

There is no way of answering your original question, or really giving any good information based on the information provided.

Bankroll is important, but if you want to progress, so is efficiency. Leveling up looters through hunting takes a significant amount of cycle and having good tools can save you a fortune.

If you want to sustainably hunt 150hp mobs indefinitely, I would invest in the best tool i could with the ped i had available. I would then rebuild bankroll, either through depositing or any other way (mining, scale down hunting to accomodate bankroll, services, whatever)

If the goal is to progress, there are more questions that need to be answered. Where do you want to end up? How long are you willing to take to get there?
Oh yea i play slow..my long turm plans hunt 150hp-1250hp mob. But now i just focus low hp mob codexing..so yes i need many kill mob and more depositing. But i dont like deposit...haha so i try other job. Mining or creft...i dont need uber..and faster..xp

Boiga adj + melee amp 6 gives 66.1% eff for a total price of <2k
A selection of laser/blp amps (a106/dante/beast) for using on L guns ~2.5k total
There's more dam/sec cheap melee weapons if you don't mind a ~3% cut on eff.

Daily tokens give CDF weapons that are 5 lvls lower SIB than normal weapons, these will allow you to burn up the shrapnel (use extender p20 on CDF weapons to make them last longer)
If the CDF guns can't handle your shrapnel you can use looted low MU guns, or buy low MU guns from auction if absolutely necessary.

You're also gonna need some luck, I can't help you with that.
Thanks your advice 🙏

I Rented for events & Owned 1.0 for a year & my tt returns were around 97-97.5% on millions cycled with relatively low looter. I even used a lot of damage enh on those 1.0. Still profitable :)

Don't be afraid of 1.0, it's not bad. You can still do well with it.

My Best advice for your bankroll:

Weapon Set (<6k)

BLP: Adj maddox (4k? at t0), Enigma L2 (3k? at t0). with beast amp
Laser: Adj EP 41 (4k?), lp1000 (3k?) + a A105/106 or i105

Pistols cheapest, rifles are expensive. But you can cheapout on armor for rifles.

Weapon Set (<1.5k)
Melee + tagger: Any long range tagger <200 ped. Philo + Trauma 4 will go a long way. No sharp conversions, but MA compensates with higher eff on a low cost weapon.

Healing (+4.3k?)
Adj Restoration chip (4.3k?) and nothing else :)

Armor (+2-300?)
If melee ur armor needs will be intense. Gremlin / ghost is fine for now.

Plates (+50?)
7 regular serpent scale. They cheap and good for cost.

Rings (<2k)
Athenic Mod/Aug + Ares Mod/Aug

You'll spend anywhere between 8-12.5k for the setup, and have another 11-16k to cycle and manage bankroll. should be good enough.

You wanna pick weapons where there is some kind of progression. There is no progression with whips. If you do whips, you'll be stuck at adj boiga. However, you can do adj boiga for awhile, and just level up other stuff slowly from common skills.
I get a ewe 41 adj and a106. Am ghost set with 5b plate. Fap a no have just vivo10 an cylene fap tool. Thanks advice ☺️

upgrade 106 to 105 imp, use rest for ammo.
take off Ghost and kill critters naked, use Cyrene HEART VI Fap to recoup HP
in the Thread Meta Codex i reported how to reach 350 meta with 50 HP monster (or can filtere a CSV taken from Wiki)
naked killing save from losses from Armor decay (it is not 100% returned, read Dev notes) and rises defense skills.
remove enhancres if not needed for the kill, to avoid breaking cost, about 0.5...0.7% of kill cost is enh.
i used a ewe41 adj for about 1 year, had 97 .... 97.5 return average ....as with any other weapon.... as with any other eff, as with any other DPP...
what kills return are (L) armors, mayhem amps, ELM weapons, pills, MU is LOST. and every PEC counts.
armatrix with proper extender add 1...1.2% to kill cost so it is to be accounted too

The focus is more... how to reach 103% MU included from my hunt? if you dont find a monster that suits in the medium time, be prepared to top-up ped card. so.,.. ammo reserves kick in, to last longer and wait for a multi.

upgrade 106 to 105 imp, use rest for ammo.
take off Ghost and kill critters naked, use Cyrene HEART VI Fap to recoup HP
in the Thread Meta Codex i reported how to reach 350 meta with 50 HP monster (or can filtere a CSV taken from Wiki)
naked killing save from losses from Armor decay (it is not 100% returned, read Dev notes) and rises defense skills.
remove enhancres if not needed for the kill, to avoid breaking cost, about 0.5...0.7% of kill cost is enh.
i used a ewe41 adj for about 1 year, had 97 .... 97.5 return average ....as with any other weapon.... as with any other eff, as with any other DPP...
what kills return are (L) armors, mayhem amps, ELM weapons, pills, MU is LOST. and every PEC counts.
armatrix with proper extender add 1...1.2% to kill cost so it is to be accounted too

The focus is more... how to reach 103% MU included from my hunt? if you dont find a monster that suits in the medium time, be prepared to top-up ped card. so.,.. ammo reserves kick in, to last longer and wait for a multi.
Yea...i try more codex 100hp low mob. 😊

I get a ewe 41 adj and a106. Am ghost set with 5b plate. Fap a no have just vivo10 an cylene fap tool. Thanks advice ☺️
If you have peds. Adj resto is just so good.
If you are on budget, a106 is fine. Less sharp conversion, but you'll be buying sharp for the most part anyway. More frequent repairs, but portable repair tool is super cheap IMO. Time saved is insane, so get one.

If you have peds. Adj resto is just so good.
If you are on budget, a106 is fine. Less sharp conversion, but you'll be buying sharp for the most part anyway. More frequent repairs, but portable repair tool is super cheap IMO. Time saved is insane, so get one.
Yea yesterday i get a resto adj...but my pedcard running empty haha

The fact all most every post references different gear and set ups says a lot about everyone’s different play style.

The only common point is you need the bankroll to cycle..

Therefore. Use it for bankroll

The fact all most every post references different gear and set ups says a lot about everyone’s different play style.

The only common point is you need the bankroll to cycle..

Therefore. Use it for bankroll

Probably THE answer. If you dont have enough bankroll you risk going broke regardless. Read Longtimes thread on RoR.

I would probably mimic everything morey said, but I would recommend farming Daily Tokens and going with CDF weapons + P20 Extender. This would allow some flexibility with SIB and you could splurge on a nicer set of armor or add some cushion to the bankroll compared to committing to a UL gun.

Back