Question: What do you think is more important if you own a limited ped?

hitoriko

Mature
Hi

I am now at a crossroads of choice.

I don't know which one to do first.

If i have 23k-28k ped.

So what is the most important? Weapons or bankrolls.

We know important EFFICIENCY.

2.0 gears have good eff.

I find 75% eff weapons. 16k-28k ped price.

If i buy this gear after im very small bankroll.

But 56-60%eff wephones little cheaper.

They 2k-8k ped price. So if i buy this weapons after i have 18-20k ped bankroll.

Very difficult...haha

Im 35lv avg combat lv.

Plz tellme your thinking 🤔

Thank you read my write gl all.

Got to work with what you got. You don't have the PED to hunt effectively with a high efficiency weapon and you can't even afford the majority of them. Unless you want to stay at the extremely low level and get LR-20 adjusted or SB-10 FEN or something crappy like that. But they aren't even that great. Main question to ask yourself is where you want to be with hunting. Do you want do do high level hunting and/or cycle 10k ped per day, or do you want to play more casually at a low level. Your intended goal, playtime and output will be the major deciding factor on what type of weapon, how much to spend on efficiency and the bankroll you need.

Hi

I am now at a crossroads of choice.

I don't know which one to do first.

If i have 23k-28k ped.

So what is the most important? Weapons or bankrolls.

We know important EFFICIENCY.

2.0 gears have good eff.

I find 75% eff weapons. 16k-28k ped price.

If i buy this gear after im very small bankroll.

But 56-60%eff wephones little cheaper.

They 2k-8k ped price. So if i buy this weapons after i have 18-20k ped bankroll.

Very difficult...haha

Im 35lv avg combat lv.

Plz tellme your thinking 🤔

Thank you read my write gl all.
bankroll & good markup & patience

75% eff is not gonna allow you to sustain yourself with small bankroll, though it depends if its smth like aug zuro or whatever its called or not.
Before making a bigger investment. Try to see what mobs you tend to hunt more and what you plan to hunt in the future. Do a calculation how many you can kill with your bankroll with both option. 50-100k kills is okay.
For example 100k kills on 2 ped mob = 200,000 ped cycle. At this kind of kills you should be able at bare minimum depending on your looter level and eff, to reach 95% tt that is 10k ped tt loss. So if you have only 10k ped bankroll this would at best be your result, with 75% eff you can expect around 96-97% but it depends on your looter levels.

Got to work with what you got. You don't have the PED to hunt effectively with a high efficiency weapon and you can't even afford the majority of them. Unless you want to stay at the extremely low level and get LR-20 adjusted or SB-10 FEN or something crappy like that. But they aren't even that great. Main question to ask yourself is where you want to be with hunting. Do you want do do high level hunting and/or cycle 10k ped per day, or do you want to play more casually at a low level. Your intended goal, playtime and output will be the major deciding factor on what type of weapon, how much to spend on efficiency and the bankroll you need.
now i hunt 150hp low mob with Codex 25lv.

so i want lv up on 42lv.

not a kill big mob...

75% eff is not gonna allow you to sustain yourself with small bankroll, though it depends if its smth like aug zuro or whatever its called or not.
Before making a bigger investment. Try to see what mobs you tend to hunt more and what you plan to hunt in the future. Do a calculation how many you can kill with your bankroll with both option. 50-100k kills is okay.
For example 100k kills on 2 ped mob = 200,000 ped cycle. At this kind of kills you should be able at bare minimum depending on your looter level and eff, to reach 95% tt that is 10k ped tt loss. So if you have only 10k ped bankroll this would at best be your result, with 75% eff you can expect around 96-97% but it depends on your looter levels.
oh...yea...hm..my looter lv 20..animal...haha..

You haven’t answered the most important question, how much you want to play. If you want to play flat out, 12 hours a day, journey to Uber, then deposit more, buy LP-40 perfected or similar high efficiency and go nuts. If you want to play a few hours a week, weekend only type experience, stick with Limited stuff or a cheap UL like HK S1X1, cheap mind force chip, Shadagri Sword, Project Zero Three or something, and get a few CLD shares with the savings. If you want to be somewhere in between, then pick something in between.

You haven’t answered the most important question, how much you want to play. If you want to play flat out, 12 hours a day, journey to Uber, then deposit more, buy LP-40 perfected or similar high efficiency and go nuts. If you want to play a few hours a week, weekend only type experience, stick with Limited stuff or a cheap UL like HK S1X1, cheap mind force chip, Shadagri Sword, Project Zero Three or something, and get a few CLD shares with the savings. If you want to be somewhere in between, then pick something in between.
oh..i just oneday 4h hunt...weekend 10h~. but i never hunt mob HP 250 anymore...ahaha;;; yea HK s1x1 i like it. thanks your kind !!

Here is my opinion, it is just another game that you will need to spend $$$ to play.
Usually you spent $$$ to win (pay to win), but in EU... make sure you find what is your reason to win.

You should just play this game as like normal games and have fun.
If you felt stress on your real $$$ wallet, you should know what to do and stop it ya

About how EFFICIENCY and how to spend on get back your peds, there are plenty of threads here to tell you, until you tryout for yourself.
Just remember, what you experienced is REAL and it goes back to this point >>> If you felt stress on your real $$$ wallet, you should know what to do and stop it ya

Reactions: San
Here is my opinion, it is just another game that you will need to spend $$$ to play.
Usually you spent $$$ to win (pay to win), but in EU... make sure you find what is your reason to win.

You should just play this game as like normal games and have fun.
If you felt stress on your real $$$ wallet, you should know what to do and stop it ya

About how EFFICIENCY and how to spend on get back your peds, there are plenty of threads here to tell you, until you tryout for yourself.
Just remember, what you experienced is REAL and it goes back to this point >>> If you felt stress on your real $$$ wallet, you should know what to do and stop it ya
haha yap thanks. i checking what i want this game XD

haha yap thanks. i checking what i want this game XD

For your info, I joined this game because of Real Cash Economy.
But have not withdraw any $$$ from EU.
I am just a noob in EU, have not achieve anything great but only can self-claim myself for doing well in surviving in this game.
Thanks to all my friends in the game.

gear you may be able to upgrade in the future
looter professions is important for all gear, at all times

so I'd go for the weapon you can afford, and work on my looter professions
and add some dpp with rings.

gear you may be able to upgrade in the future
looter professions is important for all gear, at all times

so I'd go for the weapon you can afford, and work on my looter professions
and add some dpp with rings.
Yea..i buy some weaphons..try codex hunt and looter lv up

35 avg combat level with that kind of ped "invested" you look like you're progressing fast, if your goal is to keep progressing at a steady pace i would suggest going (L) for a little bit, just get whatever is available at the lowest possible markup (ewe series rifles are often available under 105% MU), slap an amp+extender on it and off you go. until you reach higher levels and know exactly what you want to do, i would focus on bankroll +time over anything else.

once skilling slows to a crawl i'd then look at ul options since you wont have to change gear as often

if you really want to go UL i would definitely get one of the cheaper ULs (again, ewe series like a mid-high tier lc-100, about 40 dps slap some enhancers and you can do bigger mobs) as even lower efficiency ULs are better in the long run than paying MU for (L).

just my 2 cents, hope this helps you a bit

Ta
35 avg combat level with that kind of ped "invested" you look like you're progressing fast, if your goal is to keep progressing at a steady pace i would suggest going (L) for a little bit, just get whatever is available at the lowest possible markup (ewe series rifles are often available under 105% MU), slap an amp+extender on it and off you go. until you reach higher levels and know exactly what you want to do, i would focus on bankroll +time over anything else.

once skilling slows to a crawl i'd then look at ul options since you wont have to change gear as often

if you really want to go UL i would definitely get one of the cheaper ULs (again, ewe series like a mid-high tier lc-100, about 40 dps slap some enhancers and you can do bigger mobs) as even lower efficiency ULs are better in the long run than paying MU for (L).

just my 2 cents, hope this helps you
Thank your advice. I slow up ok. But i buy armatrix L weaphons mu little high..so i think ul weaphons. I check Isis and other gear.

Ta

Thank your advice. I slow up ok. But i buy armatrix L weaphons mu little high..so i think ul weaphons. I check Isis and other gear.
yeah i always recommend to stay away from armatrix rifles... their MU is way too high its gonna drain your pedcard, get anything available for 101-102% that you are maxed for, even if it means using a lower-end weapon for a little bit.

armatrix rifles dont last long on top of having a high MU making them not really desirable for long-term hunting. you just need to be open to different kinds of weapons, mix n match, but dont pay high MU for nothing.

Get yourself a adjusted MK2, kick back enjoy life. Your repair bills wont bite your ass off on a bad day, you can kill low stuff, or medium stuff tis all nice.

want to splurge some? slap on a 20b for 55 ped and hunt something slightly bigger (with low regen) and have fun. Want to maximize and also splurge? No problem just buy a i105 and slap on, gonna sting ya with repairs on a shitty day and you need to hunt correctly far more but hey, still impossible to go wrong.

or you can piss away the entire ped balance in no time at all buying L armatrix guns, shit for crap higher decay UL items in equal to MK2 just more decay ... because yay repairbills. (Rumor has it you'll get the decay back somewhere, but fuck knows where unless you have a fuckall massive bankroll, i'm sure you'll get it in a nice hof some time down 2035 or so.)

MK2 adj the only UL gun worth it, and its cheap to buy too :D Then one day when you get bored of it and you want to / can upgrade to something else, there are either the options of really high eff weapons in the same range but pricy, or you can always step up abit. Just try to avoid the resellers pricing the MK2 adj for 2 times as much as its actually worth, and keep an eye out for a good TIR if its below tier 5 :)

Get yourself a adjusted MK2, kick back enjoy life. Your repair bills wont bite your ass off on a bad day, you can kill low stuff, or medium stuff tis all nice.

want to splurge some? slap on a 20b for 55 ped and hunt something slightly bigger (with low regen) and have fun. Want to maximize and also splurge? No problem just buy a i105 and slap on, gonna sting ya with repairs on a shitty day and you need to hunt correctly far more but hey, still impossible to go wrong.

or you can piss away the entire ped balance in no time at all buying L armatrix guns, shit for crap higher decay UL items in equal to MK2 just more decay ... because yay repairbills. (Rumor has it you'll get the decay back somewhere, but fuck knows where unless you have a fuckall massive bankroll, i'm sure you'll get it in a nice hof some time down 2035 or so.)

MK2 adj the only UL gun worth it, and its cheap to buy too :D Then one day when you get bored of it and you want to / can upgrade to something else, there are either the options of really high eff weapons in the same range but pricy, or you can always step up abit. Just try to avoid the resellers pricing the MK2 adj for 2 times as much as its actually worth, and keep an eye out for a good TIR if its below tier 5 :)
yes to all of that :)

Should add, about the MK2, IF you can snag a MK2 base, it could and can be a fun adventure for any a player to try and upgrade it yourself, all the parts do still drop for it, but the hard part is getting a base MK2. You won't save a massive amount of peds. Probably lose a lot on the journey, but that is nonetheless part of it, the journey will remain with you if you've never done item upgrade stuff like this to achieve yourself. It's not a cakewalk but also far form insurmountable :)

MK2 adj the only UL gun worth it, and its cheap to buy too Then one day when you get bored of it and you want to / can upgrade to something else, there are either the options of really high eff weapons in the same range but pricy, or you can always step up abit. Just try to avoid the resellers pricing the MK2 adj for 2 times as much as its actually worth, and keep an eye out for a good TIR if its below tier 5 :D:)
thanks a lot!

Should add, about the MK2, IF you can snag a MK2 base, it could and can be a fun adventure for any a player to try and upgrade it yourself, all the parts do still drop for it, but the hard part is getting a base MK2. You won't save a massive amount of peds. Probably lose a lot on the journey, but that is nonetheless part of it, the journey will remain with you if you've never done item upgrade stuff like this to achieve yourself. It's not a cakewalk but also far form insurmountable :)
Hard disagree, it's fucking lame to do that. Waste of ped, I guess the journey "could be fun" But better to work on like adjusted imperium set or something and it be more rewarding and fun, Especially if this person have like 25k ped, Spending 15k on a weapon is fine. If you can't play with 10k ped bankroll for a while with 75% eff and 20 looter, then you are Hunting straight up 0 MU

This all day long, mate! Without bankroll, you can't do sh*t anyways. In Loot 2:1, bankroll became even more critical as the system "supposedly" moved away from a dominant DPP model. So IMO, forget Eff and get the highest DPP/DPS setup (don't forget DPP rings like Ares) for your bankroll and use the remaining bankroll for hunting within your means.

Try looking for an Ecotron V.16 + Improved A105.

This all day long, mate! Without bankroll, you can't do sh*t anyways. In Loot 2:1, bankroll became even more critical as the system "supposedly" moved away from a dominant DPP model. So IMO, forget Eff and get the highest DPP/DPS setup (don't forget DPP rings like Ares) for your bankroll and use the remaining bankroll for hunting within your means.

Try looking for an Ecotron V.16 + Improved A105.
Hey mate long time no see haha. Yea i remember your aDvice. So i buy try easter2022 and some pills reloadspeed and use reload helem.

You still haven't really answered the important questions.

What are your goals? Do you want to progress? Do you want to sustainably hunt 150hp creatures indefinitely? Do you have any plans on depositing more at a later point, or have you decided that what you have is enough.

There is no way of answering your original question, or really giving any good information based on the information provided.

Bankroll is important, but if you want to progress, so is efficiency. Leveling up looters through hunting takes a significant amount of cycle and having good tools can save you a fortune.

If you want to sustainably hunt 150hp mobs indefinitely, I would invest in the best tool i could with the ped i had available. I would then rebuild bankroll, either through depositing or any other way (mining, scale down hunting to accomodate bankroll, services, whatever)

If the goal is to progress, there are more questions that need to be answered. Where do you want to end up? How long are you willing to take to get there?

Back