What do you want in this game? What is missing?

Anyone out there? Year after year, PEs development and the standard low level feedback from MA which actually reaches the community go completely down the drain because the whole frickin' company seems to go on a holiday in the same time span. Frickin' morons....

Back to the OP's question, there is a lot missing that was around before VU10 (beacons, taming etc...) Without harping on about it pre VU10 was where a lot of people got into EU, for lots of different reasons.

It really depends on how you do things and what you like to do...beacons, missions, trading, hunting ....
The original attraction of PE/EU as it was then was the open ended, free style way of 'playing'. You can do your own thing at your own pace and it didn't matter too much as long as you could afford to depo or happy to do without. The economy/community when I first started was obviously much better than now.

So..as well as re-introducing previous activities, maybe a look at the grass roots development of the community and try and focus attention around all types of players needs. I accept though that you cannot make everyone happy!:scratch2:

Just my recent thoughts and opinion since returning:)

Last edited:
Enterprises

This game requires the ability to form an enterprice (e.g. society) with shareholdership, a common account, dividends etc.

Right now it is impossible for a lot of people to obtain something like a land area. It would however be possible (in time) for lets say 20-30 willing people who could invest PED into a society and obtain official shares. Currently something like this has to be done outside of the game and manually which simply enables scamming.

I personally see little downside to this idea as new depositors can feel part of something for a small investment. Fractional ownership would probably give new players a sense of purpose. Something that I feel I´m currently missing (but I´m treating this game as an experiment)

Back