FYI: What ore can be found with what amp? here's the answer

Depending on how you translated it but "does not affect what you find", can be taken a couple of ways. The most obvious one and they are wrong pure and simple

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: this is why support should not comment on RCE elements! It will be taken apart by members

Good to get a confirmation. But if you mine one special MU items you will taking a bigger risk if you use amps becuase you HR will suffer form the amp.
So if you are unluky you won't find muth :)

Amps do not affect your hitrate, and that's been proven by a few ppl.

Depending on how you translated it but "does not affect what you find", can be taken a couple of ways. The most obvious one and they are wrong pure and simple

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: this is why support should not comment on RCE elements! It will be taken apart by members

yep i agree it can be read in multiple ways.

To be honest i don't see why they would answer at all. Imho that's part of experience finding out such tendencies by participants themselves.

I dont agree with you here to full extent. I do think that IF amps can in any way modify what types you can find that should be explained to us. However it should not say what we cant hit and so on, but that it might alter what you find i belive should be fully explained. And i belive so from my game design studies. :)

*off topic* exam is done btw and handed in. No english translation though. And it's not approved yet but soon i'll be a certified nerd :p

*off topic* exam is done btw and handed in. No english translation though. And it's not approved yet but soon i'll be a certified nerd :p

Now all Entropians are trembling with fear what threads, projects and experiments await us in the nearest future... ;)

Caps vary, some are higher than others. For example kanerium is capped at X if i'm not mistaken, but you can never go above that.

Thats little wierd, im almost certain I once saw a kanerium global in the chat

I dont believe that ores are capped, wether they are rare or not, but the rarer they are the smaller the unamped quantites they come in, and its a question of luck (yet again) are you amped or unamped when hitting them. Given the fact that high lvl amps are lasting only 20ish bombs, an immense amount of cash would be needed in order to get a hit on rare ore with this amps :p

my 2 cent

I dont believe that ores are capped, wether they are rare or not, but the rarer they are the smaller the unamped quantites they come in, and its a question of luck (yet again) are you amped or unamped when hitting them. Given the fact that high lvl amps are lasting only 20ish bombs, an immense amount of cash would be needed in order to get a hit on rare ore with this amps :p

my 2 cent

It is not possible to hit ruga with 103oa and above

Rgds

Ace

It is not possible to hit ruga with 103oa and above

Rgds

Ace

Unless you can somehow prove that the type of ore/enmatter is determined before the TT PED size of the claim, then your statement is "wrong." It might simply be that ruga is very unlikely to be found in larger claims then a few PED. Which, of course, would mean you're right anyway. :silly2:

i speak for my experience, i dont take screenies of all rare deposits i get

regards
In that case i will stick to what i believe, may the hof be with you

Rgds

Ace

i speak for my experience, i dont take screenies of all rare deposits i get

regards

Sorry for off topic, do you mind if i contact you when i start using vrx3k's?

For buying them off you i mean :)

Rgds

Ace

my 2 cent

This totally doesnt match my experience. As I said above - I saw a huge difference between hit rate on himi with oa102, oa103 and oa105. Maybe it's not caped, but definitelly bigger amps significantly decrease the pobability of finding himi. I suppose that it's very simmilar with all (or at least most) of the stuff that Moonbiter mentioned above.

sry but that's not true. i've hited several times on VU10 with 104 amp

do you use vrx2000 or vrx 3000? I am curious. it is ok if you refuse to answer.

Sorry for off topic, do you mind if i contact you when i start using vrx3k's?

For buying them off you i mean :)

Rgds

Ace

sure u r very welcome and i'll give u the best price on market:)

Kosmos i use vrx3k lvl68prosp

weird that you got an answer in swedish since they dont answer cases with swedish. They dont even answer questions like that since that is an answer about how the lootsystem works, so I dont know whats going on here...

sure u r very welcome and i'll give u the best price on market:)

Kosmos i use vrx3k lvl68prosp

trav i suspect and i have no proof but i do suspect this if i was to try simular with vrx2000 L and use oa104 i wouldn't have same result. I think higher level finder (maybe deeper deaph) make rares more ampable. would be interesting to run some tests.

weird that you got an answer in swedish since they dont answer cases with swedish. They dont even answer questions like that since that is an answer about how the lootsystem works, so I dont know whats going on here...

they sure do answer questions in swedish :) And they do answer some questions about how things work, but no internal important things.

Ruga tower was before caps. Back then ruga globals and stuff was possible too. Why do you think Dub paid such money for Bessie and then mined all day long in shinook with oa104s at least...

And henren as i said, not sure, but tracker has no globals registered for last 3 years.

ok maybe lets dont count ruga tower since it was way back in the days
another example is i had a 150 peder adomasite in VU10 so how can we tell at which size the ore is capped?

Ok i just got a new reply from support :D

Hej,

Vi vill förtydliga oss något; amplifiers påverkar inte vilka mineraler som KAN hittas. I övrigt kan vi tyvärr inte gå in på detaljer i frågan.

Ha en trevlig helg!

Vänliga hälsningar,
Entropia Universe Support

It says, we wish to clarify, amplifiers does not affect which minerals CAN be found. More details than that we cant go into.

Have a nice weeked.

So i take that as someone said earlier, it's not the amps themselves that limit what can be found but the economy of the system. So with 109 amps i say, go for lyst,blaus and belk xD

Back