Question: What Professions/Activities do you take part in? (fixed)

What Professions and/or Activities do you take part in?

• 1. Hunting

• 2. Mining

• 3. Crafting

• 4. Mayhems

• 5. Trading

• 6. Investing (LA/Mall/Bank owner, Deeds/Shares holder)

• 7. I'm a Spaceship Operator (VIP warps, space taxi)

• 8. A Shop Owner

• 9. Tree Harvesting

• 10. Coloring and/or Texturing

• 11. Hair Styling / Beautician / Body Sculpting

• 12. Pet Taming / Skilling

• 13. Estate Decorating

• 14. I do Missions (dailies, storyline, chains, upgrade, etc.)

• 15. Mentoring

• 16. Strongbox opening

• 17. Sweating

• 18. Healing

• 19. Exploring

• 20. Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
It seems I have frustrated some of you in my previous poll when I denied you the option of selecting as many professions and/or in-game activities as you wanted, I apologize for that, it wasn't my intention.

I appreciate the participation in my polls so far and so I just wanted to make it possible for everyone to have that oportunity to tick all the boxes that apply, so here we are.

Please tell us:

What Professions/Activities do you take part in?

For the results of this poll to be somewhat meaningful, consider only those activities that you do somewhat regularly:

- If you haven't done that particular profession or activity in over a year, maybe don't tick that box
- If you only did it once to try and then never did it again, maybe don't tick that box

Thanks for voting

--
Notes:
2. In this Poll, you can select all that apply
3. Your votes are private
4. You can change your votes later if you realize you made a mistake
5. This Poll will never close, it is a persistent customer survey of sorts

Last edited:
- If you only did it once to try and then never did it again, maybe don't tick that box

I selected only things that I've actively pursued, earned multiple levels in, etc...

- If you haven't done that particular profession or activity in over a year, maybe don't tick that box

Oh I withdrew from the poll, then re-voted with only holding deeds and shops. Since coming back the only thing I've done is exploring/shopping and enough professional/event activity to cycle UA into PED.

Moar votes!

Wow, already looking like the healing profession is quite dead now compared to 6-7 years ago when it was thriving 😢

Wow, already looking like the healing profession is quite dead now compared to 6-7 years ago when it was thriving 😢
Very surprised by that too. I'm sorry that I made you remake your poll to specifically include that option.

Exploring is polling a lot higher than I thought it would

I have somehow missed this thread entirely until now, although active on the other ones. I'll take a look and vote then...
(I wasn't ignoring the new attempt)
edit: ok, thanks for including the doing missions one :)! Ones that are not on my current list are mayhems and trading. I also wouldn't claim exploring, as I've been to all the main places that I can access and am not currently on the lookout in new areas.
However, I do run for fruit and stones sometimes, in conscious connection with improving my knowledge of mining locations, so if exploring means trying to find stuff, then I sort of do explore too. I'm looking forward to more dedicated exploration in UE5.
I'm also level 50ish in space pilot, although I don't operate a ship as such. I feel spacecraft crew (which includes piloting and skilling repairs) could be on the list, or a wider description of #7 - for me it is thus #other.

Last edited:
Resto Chips will do that :)

I think Lifesteall was what did the most damage to the healing profession. The limited Resto chips sure sealed it's fate tho, more recently.

I have somehow missed this thread entirely until now, although active on the other ones. I'll take a look and vote then...
(I wasn't ignoring the new attempt)
edit: ok, thanks for including the doing missions one :)! Ones that are not on my current list are mayhems and trading. I also wouldn't claim exploring, as I've been to all the main places that I can access and am not currently on the lookout in new areas.
However, I do run for fruit and stones sometimes, in conscious connection with improving my knowledge of mining locations, so if exploring means trying to find stuff, then I sort of do explore too. I'm looking forward to more dedicated exploration in UE5.
I'm also level 50ish in space pilot, although I don't operate a ship as such. I feel spacecraft crew (which includes piloting and skilling repairs) could be on the list, or a wider description of #7 - for me it is thus #other.

Yes I think Spacecraft crew is an activity in and of itself in EU, I think from inception, MS were designed that way; to give opportunity and roles to a whole team of players as opposed to just one. So perhaps it would have been nice to have it as a standalone in here, but to be honest, repairing has sort of died off in the last couple years since Gizmos came out, and it seems to me that the Robot Incursion near Calypso is not as popular now as it was when it first came, it seems it's just too costly (the payout sucks), but I could be wrong there, it's just what I heard.

Thanks for answering the poll jetsina :)

Bump it for hopefully a few more votes

Since pvp did not make the list lets just go with I harvest trees (people)
well trees are vegetation, just like grass.
And the bible doth sayest "all flesh is grass"
So harvesting vegetation, well cows sheep and quokkas do that as well.
Just goes to illustrate the fact that PvPers are animals :(

Missing fruit picking and stone picking :cool:.pays for the odd extractor every now and then :sneaky:

try to touch a little of everything. don't do space much (too expensive) for the same reason i don't do shops or estates.

one day maybe. would be cool if there was a more entry-level way to do space.

Back