What the Hell...

Valet parking is for rich folk.

Bones

Theres even more now its stupid MA needs to make it so theyc ant go in citys like pets

lol thats awesome

mwah I seen worse .. this is nothing ..move along

Lame showoff, to help the lag-fest in Twin... :scratch2:
Agree with you HopeIs, Screenie-> Report to MA? (the user(s)), can't name ppl around here.

Unlimited vehicles must be on the way...and expensive!

Wow, nice pick. These cars are getting really cheap now! MA had wanted them to be for everyone, but somehow I knew that wasnt going to be practical. I wonder how long the Limited versions will be around for? There havent been too many BPs dropping so once the current batch are damaged, we may see the unlimited expensive versions arrive, which will cut the numbers down dramatically.

I mean, with unlimited armours and weapons, there are what?? only 5-20 of each type. This current MA plan is kinda odd, MA may as well start dropping (L) blueprints for Shadow and Sentinel armour sets, maybe (L) mod merc blueprints too! So all players can have one.

I think it is important to give players goals. If you can buy your car, armour and weapons as a noob it kind of defeats the purpose of the game.

Alternatively, they may create "no vehicle zones", just like you can't mine in certain areas.

Anyway, good picture :)

Hmm, you're not gonna like the boat, tank and hoverbike VU then

Shit Im impressed that the server hampsters did not have heart attacks and croak.

Seems they have learned a little about how to manage lag in twin recently.

Still cant imagine the trade lag or flat out dropped trades from all that..Its bad with 5 to 10 cars there.

Proteron train?

You are so right, the two yellow cars should have been next to each other. Come on guys get it right :rolleyes:

Shit Im impressed that the server hampsters did not have heart attacks and croak.

Seems they have learned a little about how to manage lag in twin recently.

Still cant imagine the trade lag or flat out dropped trades from all that..Its bad with 5 to 10 cars there.

Same here, you'd think that it would of increased latency dramatically!
I definitely think that the situation can get out of hands, and at times cripple the local economies. I'm not stating that there should be NO cars present in areas such as Twins, but such an amount on a large scale is impractical- and also quite unrealistic as well.

Back