What to do with Robot parts.

Lerxst

Prowler
By-Tor "Lerxst" Rivendell
What do you do with robot parts like Component Residue, Weapon Grips, Low-Loss Link Cables, Filters, etc? Save up enough parts to build a robot that will hunt and mine for you? :scratch2:

there are bp's that use filters and hand grips amongst other things, not sure about the resuidue though:scratch2:

Check out the markup on them. Higher markup parts are worth saving and putting on auction in quantity, whereas some with crappy markup are TT food in my opinion.

Occasionally you'll get a part for a spacecraft hangar from a 'bot. Unless MA builds new hangars for transport to the Chinese universe or other future expansion, these are pretty much TT food these days also.

Building slave bots would be cool, though I'd be afraid that the base matrix would override your programming and make your robot just as evil as the ones marauding the colonists now.

AG

though I'd be afraid that the base matrix would override your programming and make your robot just as evil as the ones marauding the colonists now.

AG

*SIGH*.....its a shame MA has moved away from this story....:(

:D
What do you do with robot parts like Component Residue, Weapon Grips, Low-Loss Link Cables, Filters, etc? Save up enough parts to build a robot that will hunt and mine for you? :scratch2:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::D

Back