What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

INTERNUT

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
INTERNUT
If you had 20k PEDs, what would you do with it to make further progress in EU? That's basically it.

personally that is a huge amount so i would probably buy with it a low-mid tier UL weapon and amp to give myself something to skill towards, then i would just use the rest as ammo to lay the foundation for later :)

Yap mining is the way. Try to find best avg area, test multiple zones. Also go for double drop to cycle more i say :)

Last edited:
Add to bankroll ofc...

I had around 19k peds and lost it hunting, mining, crafting, i could have had imp ares, runspeed ring, zorra hk, corrosive blade, trauma 6, mod ek2350 or 2600, and adj resto, also can do some level 5 mining on argus E pvp, maybe buy lich blueprints set and use those and martial/stealth, wont leave much to play, maybe self crafted level 3-5 amp mine first and see if you can make some

i could have had imp ares, runspeed ring, zorra hk, corrosive blade, trauma 6,
There's your problem. Wasting Ped even when you're asked a good way to use 20k.

20k? Definitely Buy a Dominax Original Viper some how and go tame tab tab for 5-7p profit an hour. Buy a rest adj, Divine and mod2350 and be a tamer and healer just like it was my original plan.

Very low ped cycle required to profit. You can build it up with 2 active game play style activities while building your business of being a healer. Find the people who actually use healers.

If you are too lazy to do that though, go mining unamped with an f105 in good mining areas. What are the good areas? Research, play the game, find out. Things are always changing. Putting the work in is more important than having the ped.

Last edited:
Buy a UL gun and keep depositing to achieve a certain set of skills to get some good MU. If you are unemployed then withdraw, get a suit, and find a job! These 7p/h suggestions are just ridiculous lol

Buy a UL gun and keep depositing to achieve a certain set of skills to get some good MU. If you are unemployed then withdraw, get a suit, and find a job! These 7p/h suggestions are just ridiculous lol
you'd have the wait a couple of months before buying that suit though

These 7p/h suggestions are just ridiculous lol
7p/h is more than over 99% of the playerbase is making outside of this twen token events.

It's just how the game is. But with 20k ped, you will get nowhere near high enough skills or have a big enough cycle to profit at the mid level.

Profiting at the early stages of the game is easier then the mid level of the game.

7p/h is more than over 99% of the playerbase is making outside of this twen token events.

It's just how the game is. But with 20k ped, you will get nowhere near high enough skills or have a big enough cycle to profit at the mid level.

Profiting at the early stages of the game is easier then the mid level of the game.

explain to me what's the point of "making" a few PEDs per hour? is it fun, is it progress? you can make 100x faster money IRL and have 100x times faster progress in the EU.

OP asked how to make further progress in the EU and I said exactly how. the question wasn't about "making" money, it was a simple question.

explain to me what's the point of "making" a few PEDs per hour? is it fun, is it progress? you can make 100x faster money IRL and have 100x times faster progress in the EU.

OP asked how to make further progress in the EU and I said exactly how. the question wasn't about "making" money, it was a simple question.
Because I read where they said "With 20k"

Why do people sweat?

Why do people just play the game with L weapons and gamble?

The game is the still a game. And without suboptimal players, then the game no longer exists.

What's the point of making a few ped an hour?

not really sure. probably more of what i already do....conservatively move up to guns that operate in the 50-60 range, move a step up in armor, and grind out some skills and grind in some places i couldn't before

in EU terms 20kp is a lot but also not that much. if i spent it all on gear i would have nothing left to cycle with. and then i'd be stuck with gear i couldn't afford to use

would probably sponsor a few free events for no/low-depo players just to share the wealth a little

If you had 20k PEDs, what would you do with it to make further progress in EU? That's basically it.
Thats a half of a price for holiday in Majorka so thats what i would spend it on :)

personally that is a huge amount so i would probably buy with it a low-mid tier UL weapon and amp to give myself something to skill towards, then i would just use the rest as ammo to lay the foundation for later :)
quoting myself as it got 3 dislikes and got me wondering; why is that a bad thing?

im lv8 sniper, lets say i save up ped for an adj a3 justifier mk2 + a105 improved, id be able to skill up using my lr s1x1 i have now until i max the justifier, then switch and have plenty of ammo to skill up. please explain like im 5 why its bad

you'd have the wait a couple of months before buying that suit though

OP said If you had...

So it's most likely he hasn't yet deposited it. Hence, no waiting necessary if that's the case.

If he has deposited then
index.php

guess it depends a lot on your goal ingame.
most of IRL jobs in Europe pay at least 1k euros plus benefitcs in a 8/hour shift plus 2 extra months of income(holyday and xmas).
Thats like 5,6 to 6 euros a hour . so over 60 peds per hour .
TBH i hardly doubt u cant make that much in EU , without an huge investment plus some passive incomes( LA or so).
Mod nano "costs" like 400kish? plus some rings ,amps, skils , armour makes what 700k? u can buy a house for that price and easly rent it for 500 euros+ month- thats roi in 140 months with minimal effort plus you have a fucking house.
On the other hand if u wanna play for fun, just make sure u deposit what u can afford to loose and enjoy your spendings.

OP asked what to do with 20k PED to progress in EU.
He did not asked how to earn few cents per hour....

guess it depends a lot on your goal ingame.
most of IRL jobs in Europe pay at least 1k euros plus benefitcs in a 8/hour shift plus 2 extra months of income(holyday and xmas).
Thats like 5,6 to 6 euros a hour . so over 60 peds per hour .
TBH i hardly doubt u cant make that much in EU , without an huge investment plus some passive incomes( LA or so).
Mod nano "costs" like 400kish? plus some rings ,amps, skils , armour makes what 700k? u can buy a house for that price and easly rent it for 500 euros+ month- thats roi in 140 months with minimal effort plus you have a fucking house.
On the other hand if u wanna play for fun, just make sure u deposit what u can afford to loose and enjoy your spendings.
exactly right

if you need to convince yourself that you are "investing" in digital assets so that you don't feel bad dumping money into the game, that's valid

but vs real life investments it will probably lag significantly on average

have fun or the ride was for nothing

quoting myself as it got 3 dislikes and got me wondering; why is that a bad thing?
Like he said.
There is no point upgrading your gear passed a certain threshold, cause on average most mid lvl mobs have no markup.

Apart from this TWEN event, there's no markup in regular loot for the average hunter without serious investments to gear.

Like he said.

There is no point upgrading your gear passed a certain threshold, cause on average most mid lvl mobs have no markup.

Apart from this TWEN event, there's no markup in regular loot for the average hunter without serious investments to gear.
yeah there's this sort of weird donut-hole in EU

the game does seem to favor people on the ends of the horseshoe. it's deliberately kind to lowbies, and high rollers can access content with regularity that others can't, the scarcity of the loot being a direct impact on MU.

people in the middle, they are pumping out loot that mostly is tt-food, with some exceptions. because there's so much of it being generated, its relative market value is low. and while the high rollers are sometimes finding stuff others aren't, they are also generating tremendous amounts of that same common loot, and there's way more than is really necessary.

but most don't want to say a lowbie, because large portions of the game will effectively be off-limits to you. a mid-level try-harding grinder (like a lot of us, to varying degrees) can at least take a shot at most places in the game.

I'm curious to know what bankroll people would recommend to start hunting and crafting if 2k$ won't cover it

Last edited:
I'm curious to know what bankroll people would reccomend to start hunting and crafting if 2k$ won't cover it
Depends what you're dps is/ how big of a mob you want to shoot

Back