Question: What's the latest ways to make money in this game?

Upscale

Mature
Banned
I'm returning to Entropia after major debate with my bank account, and decided to try trading or anything that might make a buck, so please share your thoughts, will pay 100 ped to those that provide tried and true ways to make dough. ty

Well its still the same.

Deposit a shitload of PED, buy a LA and make some money out of it.

Become a trader (no hunt, no craft, no mine) you may earn some PED.

Offer a service for decay and others will pay your expence (f.e. FAPer), then you may make money out of selling skill

As soon you start playing the game, you will lose money. thats how it is, thats how it was.

trading, being a pilot, fapping with some badass fap, i suppose thats about it.

Thank you guys I really appreciate your comments, but what could I trade good until I get enough for a land area or ship ect? I'm only going to deposit 200 ped thats plenty to get started trading, even tho I'll probly just blow it on mining like I did back in the day when I came back, gotta stay focused and motivated! lol

Thank you guys I really appreciate your comments, but what could I trade good until I get enough for a land area or ship ect? I'm only going to deposit 200 ped thats plenty to get started trading, even tho I'll probly just blow it on mining like I did back in the day when I came back, gotta stay focused and motivated! lol

You are on the right path, 200 ped should be enough to trade with some oil stacks and make a few pecs maybe even a few peds daily.

All you need now is to stay motivated on your goal and don't quit no matter how hard it will get along the way. That LA or ship you want it's just around the corner. Once you get to like 70-100k you'll get one of them in no time. :yay:

You are on the right path, 200 ped should be enough to trade with some oil stacks and make a few pecs maybe even a few peds daily.

All you need now is to stay motivated on your goal and don't quit no matter how hard it will get along the way. That LA or ship you want it's just around the corner. Once you get to like 70-100k you'll get one of them in no time. :yay:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sitram again.

Make money on RL job , play for fun in EU ;)

200 peds is NOT plenty to trade with. It is if you want to make few pecs/peds a week but to actually make $, u need to add another zero to be a more efficient trader and actually make some peds :)

Make money on RL job , play for fun in EU ;)

Nothing can beat this advice. :)
Having said that, I've to admit, trading could be more fun...:)

Put an order on something like daikibawool in auction. Spent 150 ped on that, while waiting you mine unamped on an place where you can only find nice ores (like west/ nw of shinook jungle. That way you seriously start making some peds. Soon you will have 400 ped to invest, then put another order on something like thinwool untill you have 600 peds to invest. Etc.
Soon you can afford bigger miningtrips/hunt to keep the game fun and you will have more peds to invest for orders or other ways of trading.

Gl:)

Step 1. Find a town.
Step 2. Find Auction.
Step 3. Be smart.

That does not mean that you should be a trader. Then again, step 3 is key.

Best I found so far is renting spots in a shop. 30-40 peds per month from that, also buying all kind of stuff for TT from friends or auction and selling it later for more adds few peds to the income. Then use the peds to drill for ores with 120-130% MU. also collecting sweat, fruits and stones give some additional pecs.
Try to think of something no one else did so far. And try not to work alone. And keep your best ideas for yourself. So I am not gonna release more ideas to make money in Entropia.

If you find something, an idea that is profitable, noone will share it or everyone else will copy it. Now I've lost my profitability. Is it now my turn to pick your brain for some new ideas you came across perphaps? :)

Back