Where are the dai herds now?

nix

Dominant
NIX
Swamp changed totally, looks better, I didn't find the AH nor the dai's...

Anywhere knows where the herds of dai's can be found, to complete my 10K dai's now? :(

Ty in advance :)

I grinded dai's hard to finish them in case this happened. I am still downaloading the client so couldn't tell you exactly, but you could try these:

The old coordinates (swamp camp is moved, does this mean the daik spawn may not have been)
Cape Corinth (usually lots of small daiks N of corinth, up and on those islands too)

The old coordinates (swamp camp is moved, does this mean the daik spawn may not have been)

I've scouted all round the lake area and between the new outpost (old Swamp Camp) and Nus Lull, and can't find the herd. :(

Cape Corinth (usually lots of small daiks N of corinth, up and on those islands too)

This is about the closet to a herd I can find, but they are really spread out and the densest area, if you can call around 6 dense, is right next to Drone Coordinators and Attackers. Not worth the effort unless you only need a few.

Less than 1100 to go to complete the 10k, which I could have easily finished yesterday with the old spawn, and now I can't find enough worth pulling out a weapon for. :cry:

Yeah I had a look around via the missions, really glad I finished these before the VU :/

NOw I can start bitching about the lack of foul spawns :mad:

I've scouted all round the lake area and between the new outpost (old Swamp Camp) and Nus Lull, and can't find the herd. :(

This is about the closet to a herd I can find, but they are really spread out and the densest area, if you can call around 6 dense, is right next to Drone Coordinators and Attackers. Not worth the effort unless you only need a few.

Less than 1100 to go to complete the 10k, which I could have easily finished yesterday with the old spawn, and now I can't find enough worth pulling out a weapon for. :cry:

When you finish your daiki 10K, can you please report what skill you choose and what the to and from levels are? So we can determine the TT value gained of the skill you choose.
Until now, only 1 person reported Handgun with a value of 9.60 ped TT skill gain, and one person reported Dexterity with a value of 10.80 ped TT skill gain.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...kiba-Mission&p=2550435&viewfull=1#post2550435
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-daiki-DONE!&p=2574175&viewfull=1#post2574175

If anyone else is finishing daiki, please report too, as we need verification of the approx 10 ped Handgun and Dexterity skill.

Thank you in advance for helping out the community.

Daikibaz also at...

You could hunt some daikibas west of Twin until the spawn at Swamp comes back (or it gets rediscovered).
Maturities vary, from Young to Old Alphas.

Good luck :)

Normally there planty daikiba's at cape corith:)

Have a look east of the burning forest (black-ish blob on map, east of PA).

Have a look east of the burning forest (black-ish blob on map, east of PA).

Been there, and yeah found daikiba's but nothing like the herds we are used to ... less then 8K to go but this way it's horrible lol

Theres a spawn now at around 62741, 75185, with a mixed young, mature and old, around 50-100 in a fairly small open grass area. Pretty fast respawns too.

This is east of PA, across the river and just past the small lakes.

i was mining around cape cornith earlier. had many daikiba

Back