Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Australia

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Norway(!)

Votes: 8 2.2%

• Total voters
no Brazilian chicks ?! c'mon, I meet some when playing PokerStars....

Czech republic :cool:

no Brazilian chicks ?! c'mon, I meet some when playing PokerStars....

Bet you'd be in for a shock if you arranged an rl meeting :yay:

From the cold north, aka Finland ... :silly2:

Assuming you failed to put Britain in the list owing to the fact that most of the countries mentioned are part of our empire*; [/SIZE]

Hmm Britain :mad:. I'm from England. To me Britain, Great Britain, UK dont exist. Scotland and Wales have thier own governtments now and we gave back all of the EMPIRE apart from the Falklands (no offence Sheep Island). And I think most of the world speak American not English which is what I wish I spoke because I cant spell either. Hmmmm who didnt I offend in that hehe. Only joking folks. Rule Britania,,,,Britania rules the waves,,,,,,,,Britains never never never shall be slaves:wtg: Apart from to fuel tax oh and HSE regs oh and politacal correctness oh and and and and. Oh and the fact Britain doesnt exist any more. AAAAAAhhhhhh nothing like a good rant on a Sunday about how good your mother land is. :yay:

From the cold north, aka Finland ... :silly2:

Hey it's not That cold in here..!

(It has rained snow only once this summer! :laugh:)

:yay: Finland go go :yay:

Assuming you failed to put Britain in the list owing to the fact that most of the countries mentioned are part of our empire*; however I was also unable to select more than one, so I guess you accidently forgot to add the multi-choice option :rolleyes:

As I don't get ATH's (or loot anymore for some inexplicable reason, which baffles me considering support says all avatars have an equal chance at it**) my response would not really contribute to the real question so it doesn't matter I can't reply :D

*Just 'cos you think we don't own your country doesn't mean anything; exactly whose language are you reading???

**...and support is always right, with its individually tailored responses

Portugal. Europa Ocidental.
Quem é que me pode traduzir o que este fulano disse?

No hablo Inglés, compadre!:bandit:

EH!!!!
Only Western Canadian's get to say EH! :p
:kos:

[Joke]
How far west is west enough? As far as I'm concerned if you live east of the Georgia Strait you're a Bloody Easterner :D

Elford proud citizen of The Republic of Vancouver Island[/Joke]

Last edited:
Oh man, where is Central Europe? :scratch2: Nevermind, I've voted Eastern one ...

EH!!!!

Only Western Canadian's get to say EH! :p

On topic.. I'm from BC CANADA! Home of some of the best bud in the world :kos:

AKOZ: Btw, You really should have separated Canada from USA.. Not just put North America... Canadians hate being put in the same group as Americans :p. (no offense Americans XD)

Hey some of us in the norhtern part of the US ( Minnesota, U.P. Michigan), say ehh a lot too don't ya know. Take off ehh!:D

Last edited:
zidane from this town :cool:.... here people love football:yay:...
(france)

Hmm Britain :mad:. I'm from England. To me Britain, Great Britain, UK dont exist. Scotland and Wales have thier own governtments now and we gave back all of the EMPIRE apart from the Falklands (no offence Sheep Island). And I think most of the world speak American not English which is what I wish I spoke because I cant spell either. Hmmmm who didnt I offend in that hehe. Only joking folks. Rule Britania,,,,Britania rules the waves,,,,,,,,Britains never never never shall be slaves:wtg: Apart from to fuel tax oh and HSE regs oh and politacal correctness oh and and and and. Oh and the fact Britain doesnt exist any more. AAAAAAhhhhhh nothing like a good rant on a Sunday about how good your mother land is. :yay:

The Empire is on loan...seen what they are doing with it?

Portugal. Europa Ocidental.
Quem é que me pode traduzir o que este fulano disse?*

No hablo Inglés, compadre!:bandit:

Well you ain't going to get an air traffic control job, are you?

*Mim; sendo britânicos, nós inventamos a tradução :D

I am from Croatia but now i am in Sweden.

West Coast of the USA

Think you're going to be surprised at the number of Western Europeans; there's a lot of Brits here.... I'd have thought Russia and Eastern Europe could easily make do with one box, while the UK should have it's own.

Hurrikane

just..... :laugh:

:) canada Province of Québec :wtg:

AKOZ: Btw, You really should have separated Canada from USA.. Not just put North America... Canadians hate being put in the same group as Americans :p. (no offense Americans XD)

No offense taken, but we really don't like it when our hat gets all "uppity". Just sit up there, be quiet, and keep exporting your comedians and lumber ;).

It's ok, you can't help it...Canadians have a long history of trying to distance themselves from others...which reminds me...aren't we due for another vote for Quebec to become its own country? ;)

PS and I think the Brits will have kittens if you don't give them their own slot.

Good ol' USA here - Michigan.

im not sure but i think Utah is like its own country smack in the middle of north america :)

Netherlands :yay:

....it would be nice to have something to compare with. I couldn't find any as neither of the words in "where are you from" were searchable, so I made this new one. I'm sure this distribution changes over time as well so a fresh one might not hurt? (Although I'm sure there have been similar polls in the past)

I don't know if this list (taken from EntropiaTracker) can be used as a 'first' reference of some kind, but here goes...

Rank / Country / #Members / %
1 United States Of America 636 16,5%
2 Sweden 508 13,2%
3 United Kingdom 359 9,3%
4 France 190 4,9%
5 Germany 184 4,8%
6 Canada 148 3,8%
7 Netherlands 144 3,7%
8 Romania 122 3,2%
9 Portugal 119 3,1%
10 Poland 118 3,1%
11 Australia 112 2,9%
12 Albania 105 2,7%
13 Russian Federation 102 2,6%
14 Belgium 82 2,1%
15 Finland 75 1,9%
16 Latvia 60 1,6%
17 Norway 60 1,6%
18 Denmark 54 1,4%
19 Austria 45 1,2%
20 Estonia 44 1,1%
21 Italy 33 0,9%
22 South Africa 30 0,8%
23 Spain 30 0,8%
24 Czech Republic 29 0,8%
25 Switzerland 28 0,7%
26 Lithuania 28 0,7%
27 Hungary 26 0,7%
28 Slovakia 23 0,6%
29 Greece 22 0,6%
30 Slovenia 17 0,4%
31 Ukraine 16 0,4%
32 Ireland 13 0,3%
33 Kazakhstan 11 0,3%
34 Bulgaria 9 0,2%
35 Serbia & Montenegro 9 0,2%
36 Others 262 6,8%

Total #Members=3853

Last edited:
I dont get why Poland has its own vote? Majority of Poles live in the UK :laugh:

Are there other countrys?:laugh:
SWEDEN:wtg:

/Arwen

DENMARK :yay:

:scratch2:

Netherlands

Cheers
Siam

Back