Help: where can find Hydra

ysl146

Young
see some 1 globals on hydra and 010011
where they are , don't tell me they are hard to kill
just want know where can find them,
ty guys.

no joking i will make 2 team full 12 member's to hunting them

Latest evolution has 100.000 hp and no matter what your gear is, it kills you with one hit.

So I would say it is hard to kill. :)

no joking i will make 2 team full 12 member's to hunting them

24 noobs? lulz. they hit twice your hp

see you in 18months hwne your team has managed to kill one without it being killstolen

i just want know where they are, and want killed by them , that will make me happy,so if u know tell me OK?

It only spawns when MA/FPC wants it to spawns.
The coords are given in the encrypted red messages people see in all chat.
I think the location changes every time. Not sure though.

Unless you have a good PC i would avoid the location. There will be many avatars at that location when a spawn is expected. EU will use up a lot of memory buffering all and will crash a lot when you have not enough memory available. It tends to be laggy and the event is over before you know it. Unless you have decent armor and skills/HP the bots that come in waves before will also most likely kill you. You can always try and watch.

If you want to participate in the killing in a team that has a chance. It is save to say that minimum requirement for you to be taken seriously is that you have maxed out the XT(L) in both hit and damage profession.

Cheers
Siam

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/195643-death-hydra.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-breaking-news-hydras-regen-has-improved.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/robot-wars/135271-transmission-encrypted-decrypted.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/robot-wars/195296-attention-decoders.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...so-what-robots-up-time-aug-2010-invasion.html

There is alot to learn :lolup:

What these guys are trying to tell you is unless you have the BEST gear, The BEST Skills & are in one of the 3 TOP soc's you haven't got a hope in hell.

Hydra is an event mob that only spawns in special place at a special time & that place is diffrent every time.
You will know where that place is once you have cracked the codes. There are lots of threads about it if you bother to read up.

Spongey

Today 19:00 MA time @ 862 807. Good luck, you'll need it. ;)

Hydra took a full team of ubers to take it down. I don'T think any tam of 12 even medium Level hunters will damage the regen down. Maybe when ppl would not die, but be sure you will see 1 kill hit.
In addition only 1 at a time spawns when the spawn time and location was made "public" in encrypted messages.
Be sure your team is equipped with many BIIIG toys when you want to outdamage AoW,UU or warants there. and maybe instead of 12 take another 100 Hunters with you. Then it might work. Provided the socs above are sleeping at this moment

Last edited:
Be sure your team is equipped with many BIIIG toys when you want to damage AoW,UU or warants there. and maybe instead of 12 take another 100 Hunters with you. Then it might work. Provided the socs above are sleeping at this moment

I just had the image of two phalanxes of rifle armed people line up on different sides of it and start blasting away :laugh: Of course, for effective formation fighting, people would need to train for that first.

I just had the image of two phalanxes of rifle armed people line up on different sides of it and start blasting away :laugh: Of course, for effective formation fighting, people would need to train for that first.

Would be cool to see such a thing. 100 Noob-medium hunter with the whole range of guns from opalo - Apis/Dante or such. But i doubt that would happen.

Would be cool to see such a thing. 100 Noob-medium hunter with the whole range of guns from opalo - Apis/Dante or such. But i doubt that would happen.

I remember that somebody tried to organize a "plasma platoon" once or twice, or at least i've read threads about such attempts. Weapons that have more than 80 range are all fairly expensive. Well, except for support I guess.

Maybe Riker UL2 + amps would work. I won't have time for organizing anything, so not going to promise anything.

Note: this does not really apply to Hydra in any way.

Last edited:
hahah, made my day!

i just want know where they are, and want killed by them , that will make me happy,so if u know tell me OK?

You Can not. Sorry.

Wow, so many negative and spiteful responses... I say if they want to try, let them. Some people only learn by doing. If nothing else, it will teach them to heed the warnings of their Elders :p

Besides, how often can you say you got killed by a unique Event mob? :laugh:

they can try, but AoW/UU/Warrents will beat them to it.

even if they cant kill it, it will ended up turreted. Oh ops, did I just mentioned turret again? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back