Question: Where has all the bubbly gone?

Pallas Gaudio

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Pallas Gaudio
So what's happened to the Sjoeblom Winery Chauvignon Crystal?

I used always to give my avatar a little celebration after a global:

but I've run out of bottles and the occasional one that comes up in auction is ridiculously expensive now.

They are aging in cellars all over Calypso :) Check the mall shops, I think I have seen one or two bottles about.

Cheers
Bjorn

They are aging in cellars all over Calypso :) Check the mall shops, I think I have seen one or two bottles about.

Cheers
Bjorn

Thanks, Bjorn. I'll have a look at the shops, but really I want more than one or two bottles.

There was a time when one could get a stack of 50 or whatever - what was it, about I PED a bottle? Now people are paying 20 PED a bottle at auction.

I'm wondering whether there is some structural reason for the shortage - or a speculator buying them all up? And why can't the base price be a fixed TT value - that would make it far easier for a sensible MU to develop! :scratch2:

All rhetorical questions :dunno:

Thanks, Bjorn. I'll have a look at the shops, but really I want more than one or two bottles.

There was a time when one could get a stack of 50 or whatever - what was it, about I PED a bottle? Now people are paying 20 PED a bottle at auction.

I'm wondering whether there is some structural reason for the shortage - or a speculator buying them all up? And why can't the base price be a fixed TT value - that would make it far easier for a sensible MU to develop! :scratch2:

All rhetorical questions :dunno:

Champagne was a Christmas Gift - in 2007 iirc.

It was only for Estate Owners/>10kped depositors - one stack player in those categories

There was only a limited number of bottles/stack too.

So, yes, there's a structural reason for the shortage. Each time a bottle is 'popped' there is one less lefply in the Universe.

And as they teach in Economics 101, as supply decreases, prices tend to increase.

So, yes, there's a structural reason for the shortage. Each time a bottle is 'popped' there is one less lefply in the Universe.

Yah, so in the end we will probably only have 10-20 bottles left in the entire universe, used as decorations and bragging objects by the rich people :laugh: just like RL

Champagne was a Christmas Gift - in 2007 iirc.

It was only for Estate Owners/>10kped depositors - one stack player in those categories

There was only a limited number of bottles/stack too.

And as they teach in Economics 101, as supply decreases, prices tend to increase.

Ah, thanks. Seems I should have hoarded my bottles rather than let my avatar consume them! Never mind, he was happy.

Yah, so in the end we will probably only have 10-20 bottles left in the entire universe, used as decorations and bragging objects by the rich people :laugh: just like RL

Uuuhmmm, uuuuhmmmm:ahh:

I have two in my appartment one with 99 and one with 100 charges :)

But no i am not bragging and I am far from rich.

greetings,

bigdeal

They should do a new run of these. Order a bottle of the real world thing and get a in-game bottle as a reward. Or similar.

I got 100 that christmas :D

I am going to horde mine like someone said above and just show it off in the gallery as part of the hotie totie atmosphere of the place.:ahh:

ART SNOB!:laugh:

Back