Which Skill Implant for Ranged Laser (Dmg) ?

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
Anyone can tell me which skill implant is the best to skill up for Ranged Laser (Dmg) ?

Some say Inflict Ranged Damage Implant.. others say Markmanship...
Which one gives the best result?

Anatomy is pretty good for that, and also boosts to Paramedic profession as well.

I'm about to chip out chunk of dmg related skills.

If you're going for a bulk, PM me for nice discount. :)

So.. I heard Laser Weapon Tech also..

Which one is it..?

Would help if you tell us something about your current level and target level...

AFAIK http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php gives you pretty accurately the cheapest route to your target level.

One suggestion would be using unlocker to determine the cheapest way to unlock RDA (if not unlocked yet) and then chip it in a little. Well, dunno. I'm not really a chip in person... :p

Anatomy is pretty good for that, and also boosts to Paramedic profession as well.
Less then 3 lines.. ehhhhh :scratch2:

Let's make an exception to this. Anatomy is a good choice, since it provides a healthy boost to almost, if not all of the damage professions. Anatomy also supplies plenty of points to Paramedic, tied for second place in terms of skill upgrading.

I've also heard that some of the unlocks like Wounding and RDA are good for bringing up your profession level. I can confirm this for RDA and marksmanship, but I'll assume we're both in the same boat, and haven't reached higher-level unlocks such as Wounding, Kill Strike and whatnot.

My choice is anatomy: Cheap skill chips with low markup, providing a good gain to not only damage professions, but medical, and even tier upgrading ones.

- Statik

P.S. Regarding the seriousness of my short posts, they're often full of sarcasm, that some people with no sense of humor take too seriously. This post, however, is supplying a legitimate answer to a legitimate question.

I don't understand. You got your answer in the first post, 11 minutes after the thread was started. Did you even look at the link? :confused:

I don't understand. You got your answer in the first post, 11 minutes after the thread was started. Did you even look at the link? :confused:

Gues he dident :p

Like StatikNode says Anatonomy is best , then wounding since that increse dmg on all as well , if you only whant dmg on laser and nothing ells then you only need Laser Weapon Tech..

A combination of anatomy & laser tech is what your after,
They are relatively the same price.

The chipping optimiser tool will give an indication of how much of each.

It is close to roughly the same then you can spec up rifle or HG as required for your hit ability.

Anatomy will also give a nice boost to your paramedic profession as well.

Ahh yeah.. sorry about that, have you ever been busy with doing too many things that you overlook the important thing? ;-)
Thanks for the link.. I had a quick look, and now I will take a longer look.

Don't be mad ok? Will you still color my new Rancher Hat? :)

Thanks for all advice guys!
Actually, this wasn't even for me, but someone else asking me while I was staring around at Twin Peaks.

Back