Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
"I want my Entropia back"

and you know you dont have to answer to every post if you think it has nothing to do with your topic, right?

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
and you know you dont have to answer to every post if you think it has nothing to do with your topic, right?
I know, but you know that i know you know that i know ;)
Every answer fits this topic and i appreciate a good dialogue :D

OZtwo

Stalker
Society
Vikings Of Entropia
Kent OZtwo OpaloMan
Yes, Lets Build that Wall and bring TPs back to SPACE AGAIN!! :)

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
9 to 1???

Sweet!

9 normal people, and only one crying liberal snowflake Killary supporter. People in EU are way cooler than people in Chicago!

HarryBondHole

Stalker
Society
Art of War
Harry Bond Hole
If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance on it.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
Dislike them both. They both bring back foul memories of the " better together" AntiScottish independence campaign liars, and " let's make Britain great again" * shudders*

Seems these slogans just get recycled the world over!

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Dislike them both. They both bring back foul memories of the " better together" AntiScottish independence campaign liars, and " let's make Britain great again" * shudders*

Seems these slogans just get recycled the world over!
The English are planning on rebuilding Hadrian's Wall and making Scotland pay for it if you have another referendum.... :naughty:

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
The English are planning on rebuilding Hadrian's Wall and making Scotland pay for it if you have another referendum.... :naughty:
We in scotland actually would love hadrians wall as the new border :cool:
That little part of nothern england can be considered scotland anyways...

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim

Have my new flag ready And a bow and arrow to shoot them if they come back, but not on Sunday as that would be illegal.

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
I voted make entropia great again 😂
I also made the joke a few weeks back "make space great again" lmao ma still waiting for that update.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
I'll even lend a hand building it myself! Sounds a bloody good idea!

But shh, we are at risk of making this thread sound political, and it's not... remember!

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
Make Entropia "Project Entropia" again

:ahh:

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Hmmm

What the hell happened to the topic? Don't make me report you all,because I will. :eyecrazy: LOL!

Last edited:

moondog

Prowler
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
I voted "Make Entropia Great Again" - as to the Scottish Question, I am half English and Half Irish (proper Irish from the south) - lets get the wall up and while we are at some controlled explosions along the river Severn will allow Wales to become independant, while we are at it we could build another wall across the Somerset Levels and then make Devon and Cornwall independant. What else - ah yes everything North of the M4 is Scotland anyway so scrap the Hadrians Wall idea and build a wall along the topside of the M4 - that should keep all the buggers out. The South Coast is full of old people (including my dad) so another wall there will keep all the pensioners where they belong by the Sea. That should do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's left - ahh yes all the foriegn nationals in London - build a wall round that - oops my bad we already did that - it's called the M25

Rant Over

Fifth

Elite
Society
The Ministry
The "Fifth" Entity
9 to 1???

Sweet!

9 normal people, and only one crying liberal snowflake Killary supporter. People in EU are way cooler than people in Chicago!
Might be 'cuz majority of players live outside US, tend to be above average intelligent and thus might see things clearer from a distance than the usual blue-red controversy inside US... maybe?

Either way, this is surprising result indeed. :cool:

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
Might be 'cuz majority of players live outside US, tend to be above average intelligent and thus might see things clearer from a distance than the usual blue-red controversy inside US... maybe?
Wishful thinking. The Trump bashing this side of the pond was and still is incessant, embarrassingly stupid and pointless since we don't have a stake in the elections anyway. I tell ya, sometimes you just want to run away and deny any connection with this bunch of monkeys. It's called EUSSR now for a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.