Question: Who is having trouble with Spartacus Foot Guards?

Iolanda

Provider
Society
Lethal Unity
Iolanda Issy Wolf
I recently purchased a pair of Spartacus Foot Guards (F) and attached 5B plate then to my horror found when i equipped them they made it look like my feet had been chopped off, and this doesn't matter what kind of terrain I may be stood on at the time.:broke:

Is anyone else having problems with their Spartacus Foot Guards, or any kind of Foot Guards?

As these boots are meant to look cool with heals and spikes, and the only thing viewing them are the worms!!...... I thought before I make out my ticket it would be good to see some feedback on whether anyone else is having similar problems.

Thanks
Issy

I don't have plates attached and it looks like my feet have sunk into the ground. Poor poor coding.

Yes it happens with Sparta, Hermes and Rutuba. Swop them around and it's at same level so obviously a problem which was then copy/pasted :rolleyes:

Trouble with Spartacus Foot Guards

Thanks for the inof Foxypilot, Nadie:)

1 ticket now processed, lets see if they do anything about this problem soon, I have also mentioned that Hermes and Rutuba doing the same thing Nadie:)

I will post here if and when a response is received.

Issy

Trouble with Spartacus

Update on support,

I received a very quick response from support on 31/08 requesting screenies so they could be sent on to Technical support, unfortunately my computer has been in workshop, so today 4/09 I sent 8 x screenies, hope this is enough hahaha

Few here so peeps can see what Im talking about and my broken heels:ahh:

Will keep you posted on any response from Tech.

issy_s_broken_heels_2_thumb.jpg

View image in gallery

Regards
Issy

It's the heels on the foot guards - usually they make you stand taller when they are equipped, but the coding has been messed up and they no longer raise your character up, making your character stand at the same height and putting everything below normal foot level (toes and heel) go into the ground.

I wonder - do any of you have Stiletto Boots? Those have the same effect on your stance height, so I wonder if the problem is affecting those as well.

I wonder - do any of you have Stiletto Boots? Those have the same effect on your stance height, so I wonder if the problem is affecting those as well.

Boots are not affected it's just these 3 particular armours

I looted 2 x Spartacus (M) foot guards in 2 x scips, can't say i have a problem with them ;)

Problem with Spartacus

Hi Inifuss,

I don't have any problems with either the Queen or the Thigh length boots, that's what made it so obvious that I had the problem with the Spartacus:(

But hopefully a fix soon:yay::yay:

Issy

When i'm hunting or mining long session walking the planes and mountains of Calypso, my feet do start to hurt :D

B u m p how they fix it for ya :)

Latest Response from EU

Here is the copy of the response received from support, and here's hoping they are fixed soon, I will just have to walk round with no feet as before until tech get round to this one:D

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots. I have forwarded this issue to the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

Happy walking all.

Issy

Back