Who Would Win?

Who Would Win In a Duel?

• (CC)Calypso Conquers

Votes: 115 49.6%
  • (cK)Coat Killers

Votes: 117 50.4%

• Total voters
i voted for cK because when i was an ever bigger noob than now i never heard of CC, but cK did ring a bell as in to "dont insult, it'll get you killed" :p
i know i shouldnt have voted because vixen is absolutely right (and some other ppl mentioned it too): at that level most players of those socs would be immortal in a pvpzone and the only winner is everybody else who benefits from better loots coming from the ammowaste:p

F1r3 said:
i voted for cK because when i was an ever bigger noob than now i never heard of CC, but cK did ring a bell as in to "dont insult, it'll get you killed" :p
i know i shouldnt have voted because vixen is absolutely right (and some other ppl mentioned it too): at that level most players of those socs would be immortal in a pvpzone and the only winner is everybody else who benefits from better loots coming from the ammowaste:p

Please Please, someone make that figth happen and keep them figthing for weeks!!! I really need some of that better loots u talk about :laugh:

well obvously stalemate in that battle, too high hp and equipment as long as nobody ctd's of course :) hard to say who is best pk soc, i would vote ck anyway ;P

The question in the topic is already answered. People would die now and then, but they would probably be back before another one died. There's no way to kill 5-6+ guys in eon before the first one TP back. There's just no way :)

Now as for Vixens comment..
Vixen said:
If by win you mean that every member of the soc died at least once, there would be no winners. I can say with about as much certainty as anyone else that with eon, plates, great defensive skills, and a mod fap...you are unkillable. And if you dont beleive it, I challange any group of ppl to prove me wrong :D I have all the aboved mentioned items and would like to be proven wrong.

I'll take that bet :D

Akoz said:
The question in the topic is already answered. People would die now and then, but they would probably be back before another one died. There's no way to kill 5-6+ guys in eon before the first one TP back. There's just no way :)

Now as for Vixens comment..

I'll take that bet :D

I agree it still is possible to kill you.
All it requires is a critical with a gun that makes more damage than your HP.
As far as I know nobody can stand a full critical of the Unique Axe.

About the duel MA wins, and it would be a tie unless we are talking of who would give up first.

Desert Rangers all the way, man :bowdown: :headbang:
...So I choose none of the options. But if I have to choose between
Coat Killers and Calypso Conquers then I choose Calypso Conquers of course.

Last edited:
wtf, angel slaughters anyone on calypso !

it takes anywhere between, 1 hour and 4 hours to kill someone with tough hp eon and mod fap without crits, so the winner would be whoever is most lucky

i see this happen:

vixen akoz

:sniper: :smash:

lol....

cK would win , they have the bigger ammount of ladies ;)

CC are gentlemen :D

ultimababe said:
Isnt it obvious?? CC and CK would start to duel then *1* BAHQ would walk past and slaughter the lot of 'em :rofl: :sniper: :argue:

:rofl: .too funny

Zylex said:
it takes anywhere between, 1 hour and 4 hours to kill someone with tough hp eon and mod fap without crits, so the winner would be whoever is most lucky

....hmmm, I think I prefer being mortal. Be like hunting chickens in an F1-11. Or having a bath in Scuba gear. Or driving 2 Volvos at once. Surely there has to be a danger of death, avoid you thinking you're god.....

My respect goes to M2S.

They are the only soc who managed to pushed another one (Calypso rangers / former DR) from claiming a LG. It was during Phase1 ... (well thay are almost all equipped with tango ... so imagine 5 tango shots at one time u won't resist).

And none other managed to do so. All CK was unable to kill Rony ...

Back