why can calypso add event spawns while ma still havent fixed mob spawns on every other planet?

Status
The question was not directed to u and as such you chose to "butt in" and counter the question. I chose to "butt in" and respond on Fredy's behalf. :)

Please read the above scenario and if you dont see the reason then i can assure you that ur hopes are misplaced indeed.

I did not counter the question in any way. I asked a question about the reasoning behind the question. Stop trying to twist that around to make it look like you are right here, because you are not.

As for the "above scenario", Fredys original question implies that Calypso does not want players to come to or stay on their planet. I asked what reason he believes Calypso would have for this since there is no logical reason. They are a planet partner, why would their motivation be any different from any other planet partner?

Then you came and butted in with a couple of assumtions (backed up by no facts whatsoever).

After this you started... what should we call it... "soft attacking" me, by insinuating that I did not understand the replies (which I did perfectly, they simply did not answer my question) and falsely accusing me of the very thing you just did (butting in).

And thus, the discussion has not moved forward in any way :dunce: congratulations.

Guys, hasn't this discussion gone way off-topic compared to the original question? How about you try to stick at least mildly to the question of spawns and bugs related to that, as opposed to stuff that has no relation to hunting and spawns at all ?

Guys, hasn't this discussion gone way off-topic compared to the original question? How about you try to stick at least mildly to the question of spawns and bugs related to that, as opposed to stuff that has no relation to hunting and spawns at all ?

I agree this has gone way way OFF TOPIC in terms of OP's original comment.

As such NightHawk if you need any clarifications, feel free to pm me or Fredy and i am sure we can explain better. Just to clarify, the idea of using the term "butt in" wasn't meant to belittle you at all. There was a tinge of sarcasm for sure, but to be taken in good spirit :)

Exactly. There is no point Arkadia implementing Treasure Hunting until MA fix this design flaw because it would be unuseable for the majority of skilled miners.

I can't even bomb Ore and Enmatter in the same run because of it.

Kim, you've known about this for nearly a year - why don't you tell MA to fix it?

This was one of the most stupid thing i have heard in ages. Just because you are forced to change the setting when you switch tools you think it a reason for Arkadia not to implement the Treasure Hunting System? The real reason is that Arkadia isn't ready with the content yet or want to wait to finish more of the other content first.

I think it's good that some planet can have some systems exclusive for their own use for a time, because that makes more different between the planets.

Anymore we are the PP customers. And the PP are MA's customers, seems like a much better way to handle business. We should take most of our concerns to the PP's in my opinion, then let them talk to MA.

Just my 2 pec,

This is the main reason I avoid Calypso. I want to have another company (PP) between me and MA. Since Calypso and MA are one in the same I feel I can't trust anything from Calypso.

Plus, the attitude of the Calypso devs (Kim)is total crap when it comes to customer service. I don't want to be told basically to shut up and quit whining and take it up th arse without a complaint. With Arkadia devs I get treated with total respect and it's obvious that they value me as a customer and that my needs are important to them.

Reactions: Lee
This is the main reason I avoid Calypso. I want to have another company (PP) between me and MA. Since Calypso and MA are one in the same I feel I can't trust anything from Calypso.

Plus, the attitude of the Calypso devs (Kim)is total crap when it comes to customer service. I don't want to be told basically to shut up and quit whining and take it up th arse without a complaint. With Arkadia devs I get treated with total respect and it's obvious that they value me as a customer and that my needs are important to them.

Nicely said, as i am atm only a calypso person, i do beleive that calypso isnt a "planet partner" but still part owner of the game. Which would technically give them the power of MA..

Either way, im personally still waiting for ore mob drops( a direct answer towards that)as thats all i care for... For the most part.

This forum is for Planet Calypso discussion.

If you have a question for the MindArk devs, I would suggest submitting a support case, or heading over to the Ask MindArk section of Entropia Forum and posting your inquiry there.

Badgering Planet Calypso reps about issues on other planets or bugs/issues that are MindArk's area of responsibility makes no sense on PlanetCalypsoForum.

:locked:

Status
Back