why do prices stay high?

Status
BenCobra Boner said:
arongat snobbes

argonaut snables?

sorry i don't speak that language very well.

-rep to you for being arrogant and a fool, two combinations for a failed business plan.

This thread have show me that I should really start looking at who I am buying items from in auction. I thought Cobra was a friendly crafter but I guess I was wrong, it seems that he is just a greedy, unpolite bastard and he is really good at showing that by replying like he does. I will never buy another item from him again and I hope that he lose all his customers, if he doesnt apologize and quit this cartel that is :mad: .

ty for all the harasing abudt my writting i am word blind

so that show how old you all ar

and loki he wont go in her and clean up hes lies the stori is much much much longer

only a haf pasting so

bud i can se whit the chois of harsing on me i wont get eny desint respons in her its like all in her is 7 yers old

nice to now

BenCobra Boner said:
ty for all the harasing abudt my writting i am word blind

I agree that there is no need for comments about anybody's language skills.
However I think it is your attitude that most people have a problem with not your dyslexia.

I expect a lot of people here realize that there are often two sides to a story but you are surely not winning many to your side at the moment :rolleyes:

demoniac

sory i am not so paornoid to copipast all i se

so i cant bring the fuld stori so beliv it or not so it is loki lies a lot i can se

and i cant do enything to it just bcures i dont ar so paranoid to copipast alll i se

its nice to se a hol new gamer shit on a old one that is very nice and get back up in it that is nice too

strang ther not haw ben lik 500 chaces of this ones befor if i am so a big ass

?????

dear, mr. boner

now i know its really none of my business but....i have known loki for only a short time and he has been one of the most generous, informative and helpful players that i have ever met and i would consider him a friend even if he may have his stubborn frustrated moments...

i have never met you nor ever have i spoken to you, but from what i've seen here is a lack of caring for the EU community. calling everyone on EF 7 year olds isn't doing much help for your cause, and even worse you're making youself sound like a 7 year old. this online universe is about the community; the entire universe as the title states, and so far i have heard nothing from you to benefit the community, only yourself. so please, try to think about the rest of us who may not be able to afford your higher prices when you insult your fellow crafters for 'undercutting' your prices.

thank you,
Vagem

Vagem

nice one ther its me ther ar en harast her not you

lol so turn the chace aroundt ther on me agin you most be 7 yers old lol

Harassment?? How about telling people to "go fuck themselves" from your 2nd avatar at CND. Or how about telling someone that since they live in Denmark you're gonna go kick their ass.

Please.. you put this on yourself by acting without thinking when you got annoyed someone had a slightly lower price for an OA-103 than you did. Now apologize and let it go.

And no, this post is not harassment :wise:

BenCobra Boner said:
demoniac

sory i am not so paornoid to copipast all i se

so i cant bring the fuld stori so beliv it or not so it is loki lies a lot i can se

and i cant do enything to it just bcures i dont ar so paranoid to copipast alll i se

its nice to se a hol new gamer shit on a old one that is very nice and get back up in it that is nice too

strang ther not haw ben lik 500 chaces of this ones befor if i am so a big ass

?????

tell me again how long did you play PE for ? you are not an old gamer in PE.. or are you talking about Dem ?

Anyways, you do lie I know for a fact that you do. You told me, Neomaven and euroman a person from my soc is not selling her stuff right ?

Guess what she is :)

you told me you had been invited like 10 times, which is not true. both Neomaven and euroman saw that as well.

You told me you would get me kicked from my soc because I am a n00b and you hate me.. well I am still there.

you told me many many more things which is far from the thruth so before you call other people liars you should stop lieing yourself :wise:

over and out

pric for one amp to day to make

ores

8 blau coast 140% to 150% now
9 narc coast 140% to 160 % now
43 lyst coast 111% to 120% now
4 gangit Coast 105% to 120% now
6 Bombs coast 6 ped
10 basic coils narc and oil to make thos
10k metal coast 120% to 135%

afcharst abudt 50% in crafting now

and 1 ped in fee to the ma

claculat that and get the prices on the amps
a lot is loosing big time on thos now not one can make it cheaper in 180 ped for a OA-103 only if he scam to get the ores and so

so yous you head befor eny talking

and one say to undercut prices to much is bad

so i haw just askt loki to folov the market at the start of all this

i just say a lot of crap to me then and now he is posting a haf stori

that is very nice

He can set his prices however the hell he likes. Who are you to think that you are the god of the OA-103 prices and that if someone goes below you, they are automatically some piece of crap noob. Your ego is clearly bigger than your brain, as your actions now clearly show. If he wants to sell them for 10ped, that's his business, not yours!

Nakia

lol

blondi say to me ower msn she is not stoping she is just lik this evry summer

at she wont to stop and then com back agin so pløf

mac blondi and som one more haw askt me a lot to join sharolin

so pløf

and the last one you lie a lot

and one more na i am so grov up so i dont ned to go to you boss and tell he abudt it i try the most of the time to solv the problems my self so

bud i can tak orion in to it if you wont

Olga Olly

ar you paranoid or so

i just askt him if he wont to folov the market

i dit not comand it

so stuf it

Stop harrashing Cobra everyone, he will throw a lawsuit your way ;)
Actualy, everyone should stop playing PE/EU, cobra would be alot better off that way, noone would harrash him then :girl:

Cobra, honestly, lighten up man - Everything does not about you, the team name that day had NOTHING to do with you, as I said that day, you mean absolutely nothing to me. I go at you here becourse your a tool, saying everyone harrash you and calling everyone 7 year olds. Grow up, grow some balls and then maybe try tp enjoy PE - Everyone else is having blast here :)

Euroman
lol what ever

you startet the shit up on cp

just try to say in a nice way its not abudt you and that wod be find bud you ned to say a lot of shit more so

i don't understand why you don't buy them out of auction and resell them... it'll profit you...
and you can't say someone scams for ores because he sells his items cheap(er), maybe he just mines for them himself and makes a profit while mining. (im not saying that is the case im just saying it could be) or he has cheap suppliers (his socmembers, friends... something i wonder you have)

anyway i thought you were a great person, and i had lots of respect, as i do for all the other big crafters, but now i see how you react, you disappoint me...

It seems to me you can't control your temper very well, and call everyone that has some negative opinion and/or fact about you a liar
not a very mature attitude

and as many before me i'll watch from who'm ill buy my items from in the future... (better start putting them on auction with a third character or something)

grtz Nitro

ps: i -repped you for being so rude

edit: lol euroman just makes an "apoligy" and you just won't leave it for what it is... you gotta keep going ^^ so hard wanna win?

Nitrosomonas

i got a lot of respekt for pepols ther got it to me and i am always nice to ho ther is nice to me that is my life styl like or not

so it is

ok ben please can you tell me the things i have lied about?
just bullet point them, makes life easyer for you to get strait answear that way :)

ill have a go at answearing the one i saw on the last page for you though :)

ok price of OA103 to craft. yes your prices are right thats about what most the ores cost these days on auction.
BUT...
most my ores come from trade deals i have worked out within my soc and a few others (btw if any of you people involved in these deal do feel like replying..dont say how the deal works if ya would but the confermation that it is there is welcome)
so as you can now see, you dont know how much it costs me to make the amps so 5 lil peds could easly be taken out if the deals are good ones :)

ok a few more points.
  1. what was your first sentance to me? and did it involve the word noob?
  2. did i swear at you or call you names at any point like you your self have in the screen shots all can see.
  3. did i actualy say anything rude at all. like your self or was your only complaint that i did`nt do what you said and mostly ignored you?
  4. are you claiming that my screen shots are all fakes i did in photoshop? (could some one plz confirm there not, i know there are alot of people that have that skill here)
  5. what excactly is your prob with me atm?
  6. why try bullying everyone else when it is me you have the prob with?

oh just thought of another. when do you want me to post the screen shots of all the things you have been saying to me tonight in game?

regards,
loki

BenCobra Boner said:
Euroman
lol what ever

you startet the shit up on cp

just try to say in a nice way its not abudt you and that wod be find bud you ned to say a lot of shit more so

Naahh man, I called you a "fjols = Jerk" after you started screaming about how Nakia allways harrashed you and shit like that - Which I know wasn't true since I hunt with her 95% of the time - Your reply to my "jerk" comment was that you wanted to beat me - I can see you have troubles with words, noone should talk down to you about that, it's a disease, but still. Try to solve things with words, and stop thinking everything is about you.

to be fair cape corinth guy was a little harsh tonight!

someone sparked him off but he wouldnt stop burning!!!!

to be fair, i said it then, ben aint gonna back down and say sorry, its going no where this! it needs a line drawing under it! we have all drawn our conclusions from whats been said, and as far as i can see the same thing keeps on getting said!

ps if i remember corinth even said he would advertise in EU!

Although i aint paranoid so didnt take a screenshot so hereby wish for that to be stricken from the record your honour :wise:

Loki said:
oh just thought of another. when do you want me to post the screen shots of all the things you have been saying to me tonight in game?

Weee bring more popcorn (To go with our 1,2K ambu we just had a noob night rofl)

Naaahh take care all, lets stop the hate, take eachothers hands and sing CUMBAJA :D

BenCobra Boner said:
Vagem

nice one ther its me ther ar en harast her not you

lol so turn the chace aroundt ther on me agin you most be 7 yers old lol

please, i don't mind being insulted as you are far from the first to insult me, but please if you're going insult me in my own languate at least have the decency to spell it right... i have no idea what you're trying to say with your comment.

and for the record, i did not say anything to insult you

regards,
Vagem

edit:ps. loki's not lying about the ores deals as i have been involved in them numerous times

Vagem

yes you dit i am word blind and you just harest me whit it ty for that

BenCobra Boner said:
Nakia

lol

blondi say to me ower msn she is not stoping she is just lik this evry summer

at she wont to stop and then com back agin so pløf

mac blondi and som one more haw askt me a lot to join sharolin

so pløf

and the last one you lie a lot

and one more na i am so grov up so i dont ned to go to you boss and tell he abudt it i try the most of the time to solv the problems my self so

bud i can tak orion in to it if you wont

well she bought 200 ESI's to chip out lol maybe she gets back yes but she is stopping for some time.

Tell me what I lied about pls ;)

And I already talked Orion, and talked to the people in soc.

I am not the only one who doesn't like your way of beeing and also not the only one who would not approve of you getting in :)

/Nakia

Euroman said:
Well Cobra is a eehmmmm how do I say this as nice as posible... Asshole :D

He thinks he is the center of the world - Treatened me with RL violence, thou I would really like to see him try :) Also treatened to get Nakia kicked from Shaolin, calling both of us noobs, thou from what I hear, I have been in PE about twice the time he has :D

Bottom line, you will have a harder time finding someone who actualy likes Cobra than finding snow in Sahara - He is a jerk, he has no respect for anyone - I have seen newcomers who wanted to ask him a simple question about crafting or similar, and he blows up on them, calling them jerks, noobs, assholes and the likes - Ooohh what a nice guy he is, really contributing to PE in a nice way...

But what do I know, I'm just a Skive farmer (Was actualy one of the insults he tried to use) ROFL
well u could be nicer cobra i have seen examples of ur 'dickheadiness' myself ;)

Nakia

i wont try to get in to sharolin missy

so that not a problem lol

i dont love you soc lol

you may think all do bud its not tru
and i will show raul this when hes is online agin and mac and blondi

and so much more lol

Vagem said:
and for the record, i did not say anything to insult you

BenCobra Boner said:
Vagem

yes you dit i am word blind and you just harest me whit it ty for that

OMG, starting to be hard to find someone who has not harrashed you :D

Honestly, no insult about your dyslexia, but look up the word harrashment, I don't think you understand what it means :)

Status
Back