FYI: Why I'm not playing

Status
Dawg go to sleep :cautious:

Well good luck on that das, hope you get some sort of satisfaction :)

Why do you care das, what could MA possibly be doing with your data that has you so on edge?

bro they log your data specifically, key strokes and all.. then they send it to the tech elite like google and amazon to sell you more stuff you don't need. then they send it to the NSA (who already has it anyway) which then gets in touch with the CIA and falsely labels you an international spy. CIA informs president Xi Xingping, our supreme overlord btw, who then sends the people's liberation army to come and get you from your house in the netherlands.

then you're transported off-planet and caged while pfizer tests multiple vaccines on you because we need to irradicate covid and this is the only way. After your 447th microchip implant you feel a sudden urge to buy loads of microsoft products and bill gates gives you the okay to return back to earth. elon musk and mark zuckerberg greet you by informing you that john mcaffee and jeffery epstein in fact did not kill themselves and are alive living underground with the lizard people and annunaki. The bogdanoff twins are your parents. You proceed to buy loads of new microsoft products.

Why do you care das, what could MA possibly be doing with your data that has you so on edge?

I agree...I mean, I can see someone requesting that info, but it doesn't seem worth boycotting EU over it, a game you have presumably spent a lot of money on. But that's just me.

Maybe looking at ALL the different types of data they hold on you will give away parts of the loot formula e.g. average time spent killing each mob. Which is why MA won't let him know ...

711 Does not own PCF anymore. It was sold to MA if my understanding is correct. I would try reaching out to them.

I would report them to the appropriate agency in your country if they are violating GDPR.

You can also use GDPR as a reason to change your avatar name and they CANNOT say no as long as you live in the EU. Not sure if this still applies to GB though after Brexit.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-personal-data-european-laws.279162/

Still not getting any answer from MA, supportcases keep getting closed w/o answer or reason.

Just wanted to keep you guys updated

Also this is still not over :D

was going to reply to your other forum post but saw it was locked.

If it has been months and they haven't replied as they should then you should go to your countries information officer or whatever they are called. In the UK I believe it would be the ICO (Information communication officer). I've dealt with them before in regards to some newspaper articles written about myself and had some good judgements. They are pretty serious when it comes to data.

There are rules and regulations in place when handling customer information or just information about people in general. It is meant to be quite strict and companies are supposed to adhere to the practices of their country (and or the EU if they're part of it).

I believe your next port of call would be the official organisation in your country and see what they say. Most likely if they're anything like the one in the UK they would contact the company directly and ask first and foremost why they haven't responded. Following up from that they'd attempt to get a response again if there isn't any.

If for a third time there is no response within a timeframe they would then fine that company officially and once again ask them to provide the information.

Sadly most of these official bodies can only keep requesting they comply and fine when they don't. The company could just keep riding the fines if they wanted to and not provide the information.

Status
Back