Why is the space mob spawn so anemic?

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
I haven't been up to space since the big change until a few days ago, and the Calypso Training Grounds area is entirely disappointing. Why is it that in a bulky, slow mothership, we have to be constantly running around trying to find a single mob to shoot at when we have the capacity for 7 guns, each one of them capable of taking down the youngs in two or three shots? Kim, is there anything you can do to increase the spawn of these critters? If things stay the way they are, we will not be able to spend our ped fast enough. I'm sure you share our concerns in that area. Please let us know if you can give any assistance in increasing the mob spawn density.

Increase Density
Introduce New More Healthy Creatures
Make Space More Attractive
(and spawn a bit less of UNREACHABLE creatures could be a good thing too)...

That's clear some things could be improved there...

Why is it that in a bulky, slow mothership, we have to be constantly running around trying to find a single mob to shoot at when we have the capacity for 7 guns

because they're for shooting down pker's :scratch2:

the Calypso Training Grounds area is entirely disappointing. Why is it that in a bulky, slow mothership, we have to be constantly running around trying to find a single mob to shoot at when we have the capacity for 7 guns, each one of them capable of taking down the youngs in two or three shots?

I don't think (though I may be wrong) the training grounds are lootable PVP. So my guess would be that MA wants people hunting in the Lootable zones to increase PVP decay/spending. It makes sense from MA's side of the coin I guess. Personally however I don't feel the space mobs loot well enough to be a Lootable PVP mob.

Menace

Despite the land area square on the map, it is lootable pvp.

spacemobs are now in smaller areas,
(easier for pirate to find hunter)

they are more agressive
(argo is 0,03 AU)

good point you can hunt them whit quad whitout any decay
( keep distance cause they shoot back in less 0,04 AU)

low density
(well hunter cant use them now as mob train deffensive shield agains pirate)

its training ground
(to attract hunters as prey for pirates) and (motherships,privateers repairing runs)

you are here not for spending peds but for giving peds to pirates

Funny, I thought MA was out to make a profit for themselves, not pirates?

Funny, I thought MA was out to make a profit for themselves, not pirates?

Yes me too, makes no sence, surely ma would make a shit ton load more income by catering more for hunters, not theives....

edit: post deleted due to inane ramblings of a mad midget...

bottom line space sucks, and its embarrassing that mind ark sponsors such pro theft attitude about its customer base. every time I die in space I not only hate the pirate, but a part of me wonders why I play in a game where my "protection" is of no value to the producers / company...I lose faith in the gold card, if they support bigger wallets robbing smaller wallets in space, perhaps they do in other areas of my "protection".

Last edited:
Back