Why Reilly Boots?

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
Hey all,

I was wondering, what makes the reilly boots bp such an expensive/popular choice for specialized tailors to train on? Or possibly its not as popular as I think?

Looking at:
http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=100&typeNo=202&sort=costM&order=0

I see there are other tailoring bps cheaper to skill on or whatever. Is it that its the cheapest to craft UL level 2 BP? Does it have a better chance to drop other BPs? I'm very confused on this hehe. If you wanna toss me any other/as much tailoring info as you want to me also, I wouldn't mind ;) lol.

Thanks for the info,
KlowN

Its a level 2 print and only uses Generic Leather and Soft Leather, easy to get and inexpensive resources.
I personally have a few K of each after a normal hunting run.

Last edited:
Given that most of the boots are TT'd by crafters rather than sold, I suspect that the main attraction is that the materials required (Generic Leather and Soft Leather) have little to no markup.

ie, it's a relatively cheap bp to grind for skills, as there are minimal losses due to markup.

it's cheap to grind, level 2 gives you a higher chance to find valuable blueprints.

I see there are other tailoring bps cheaper to skill on or whatever.

Cheaper? Which ones are cheaper?

(definition of "cheaper" in that context: lower total markup)

Back