Why Skills Matter in a TT Loot Theory

The reason is do not belivie in this is becouse ive used big guns on small mobs in areas where im alone and gotten big loots in return.

But ive used big guns in popular areas on small mobs without seeing any difference in loot.
Wich leads me to belive that someone else is simply getting my wasted ammo.

Regardless of the loot theory, what you hunt shouldn't change the basics of it. (Trying to avoid the previous loot distribution debate.)

According to how I understand loot atm, (always subject to change of course) your TT return is based on your TT spend, regardless whether you hunt, mine, or craft small items or big.

i totally agree with your theory, and in effect in mining profession i think that range, depth, amp etcetc have an effect just on the decay so in the loot retourn.
Ofc skills matter for the tools that you can use, so i hink is pretty..unfair a test were we confront a noob that cannot use some tools vs a uber that can. Better way to pouve ...our... opinion is to make a test with some that can be done from both the avatar (samples).

for example, in mining profession, it would be nice to confront the loot return of a really skilled miner vs a noob, using TT tools only......

For the argument of defense costs getting returned in loot or not all I can say is I got an Adj Fap in June and loving it :)

As for the quote John used by Adi saying that he things fap and armor cost does get returned into loot. He used his 8K drone hof as evidence that all his fapping decay got returned.

but I think his Drone Hof fits my Rez day bonus loot theory which I just posted. I believe he got this drone within a month after turning 1.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...96043-1st-year-rez-day-bonus-loot-theory.html

I still hold my believe that tt return overall improves (the weak tt runs are better and the hot runs are even hotter) when you reduce your defense costs. Changing Eco on weapons not really sure about, I used a knife that is suppose to have 2.77 eco for 4 months hard core and did way better then I expected. At the same time I can use more eco on paper weapons and just not do as well. Here is a good example. CB24+Dante vs CB24+beast. The Dante is suppose to be more eco on paper, but I get much better results with the beast. Why? Because I believe you get penalized for using an amp bigger then the gun supports so your loot does not get that part of the amp decay paid.

but I think his Drone Hof fits my Rez day bonus loot theory which I just posted. I believe he got this drone within a month after turning 1.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...96043-1st-year-rez-day-bonus-loot-theory.html

For the record..... Nah, I'll take that discussion over to the thread you mentioned.

Because I believe you get penalized for using an amp bigger then the gun supports so your loot does not get that part of the amp decay paid.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/194196-too-big-amp-test.html ;)

any news about all this tehorie ?
New data , test , anything ?

Back