News: Wildlife on Calypso - Episode 3

This episodes are brilliant. Keep it up! :clap:

Lol guys, nice one!

It's great to see DJ on the screen this time, with moving lips and everything :)

I wonder if the rippersnapper might be next cab off the rank? You could get some footage of them swimming on land or something...

:rofl: KFB!!!

hahahahaha

Brilliant!

Nomination: Cornundacauda

I nominate the Cornundacauda, since there is no "Young" maturity of these. It would be quite entertaining to hear the explanation of where they come from without "Young".

~I

hey Jamhot do the boorum next. And try to keep it PG-13 :D

Keep the suggestions coming! :)

You could be starring in the next episode! :yay:

All the best,

Jamhot

Covered the Boorum exactly 2 years ago to the day, when they where first introduced to our universe, enjoy! ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXqlIBLCln8[/YOUTUBE]​

:boxer:

The problem with Boorum is they hardly ever spawn and when they do it is only a small rabble of them that tend to get cleared up pretty swiftly.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Jamhot

Keep the suggestions coming!

Jamhot

This thread is about "Episode 3" mainly.

Might be an idea, starting a new thread, a quick outline of the series, some links, and then asking for suggestions, on next mob.

Me thinks :xbiggrin:

Mmm... Bercycled... A good tasting chicken :).

Great video xD. And a big 'rofl' :p.

Nice 3 month Necro. :)

But this brings up the question, When is Episode 4? :p

Nice 3 month Necro. :)

But this brings up the question, When is Episode 4? :p

I look forward to the day another script pops up in my in-box, I'm sure there will be a #4 soon :)

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, everyone in the teams been busy , christmas, merry mayhem, robot wars, new years, mutants blah blah blah.

Anyway I can let you all know that we will be back real soon, Pinky is working on the script as you read this, and I can reveal that the winner of the choose the next mob for eps 4 is Oleg and we will be covering a mob/mutant thats been in the news alot recently the 'Umbranoids'

So Oleg will be starring in the next episode and it will be arriving on your screens in the next month!

Thankyou all for your continued support and patience!

In the meantime do subscribe to the JamhotTV youtube channel @ www.youtube.com/JamhotTV which will keep you up to date on all other videos and news titbits we cover in entropiauniverse, thanks for watching!

Jamhot

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, everyone in the teams been busy , christmas, merry mayhem, robot wars, new years, mutants blah blah blah.

Anyway I can let you all know that we will be back real soon, Pinky is working on the script as you read this, and I can reveal that the winner of the choose the next mob for eps 4 is Oleg and we will be covering a mob/mutant thats been in the news alot recently the 'Umbranoids'

So Oleg will be starring in the next episode and it will be arriving on your screens in the next month!

Thankyou all for your continued support and patience!

In the meantime do subscribe to the JamhotTV youtube channel @ www.youtube.com/JamhotTV which will keep you up to date on all other videos and news titbits we cover in entropiauniverse, thanks for watching!

Jamhot

:laugh: I like the way you announced that I'm starring in this without telling me first, so I can't say no :D

Or are you saying I look like an Umbranoid? :eek:

Firstly, get rid of the old adverts @ http://www.jamhottelevision.com/ regulary :).
What Old adverts? :scratch:...... Oh right I see you mean the tickertape thingy. Oh yes I'll sort it out right away. Ty Faalagorn!

:laugh: I like the way you announced that I'm starring in this without telling me first, so I can't say no :D

Or are you saying I look like an Umbranoid? :eek:

lol , I just read back through the thread who was the first to mention umbranoids, which was you.

i think you mighta won something else too, some efd's or something I'll read through properly later.

If you can't make it tho Oleg there are those new umbra suits ingame now, so we can get anyone with one of those to stand in for you! :p lol

Jamhot

Last edited:
If you can't make it tho Oleg there are those new umbra suits ingame now, so we can get anyone with one of those to stand in for you! :p lol

Jamhot

LOL just have "Oleg played by .. whoever" In end credits :laugh:

What Old adverts? :scratch:......
I meant the TV stream :).
**BREAKING NEWS** MUTANT MASSACRE X2 SKILL GAINS TILL FEB 2ND!!!
Tactic Tuesday, 20th January
However, the Tactic Tuesday could stay, because the music is good xDxDxD.

I suggest rather posting some Launcher and EF/community news altogether :). I just found the content somewhat poor and random as far :). There are so much things to post and include :p...

LOL just have "Oleg played by .. whoever" In end credits :laugh:
Oleg Played by Umbranoid?

PS. Where is the official JamhotTV suggestion thred? I could post some :).

Last edited:
O.k O.k! I have the organisational skills of a chimp! Please stop drawing everyones attention to it! :tongue:

I'll get it all sorted next couple of days! Promise. ;)

Jamhot

Try to find some beaurocrats for you, Jamhot ;).

Back