Question: Will Calypso Land Plot Housing system be further developed?

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
In addition to a Snug and 2x Gardening boxes, will we be able to add the following to our Land Plots?
  • 1x Building
  • 1x Factory
  • 1x Utility
Also, will Teleport to home be fixed to work with Land Plot Deeds?

• Hi NevadaJake. We don't plan to do any updates to the Land Plot system in the near future but will have a look at implementing the "Teleport to home"-feature for Land Plots.
- Dennis Antonsson

• Hi NevadaJake. We don't plan to do any updates to the Land Plot system in the near future but will have a look at implementing the "Teleport to home"-feature for Land Plots.
- Dennis Antonsson

Omg, that's terrible news... o_O

I think it's been something like 6 years since gardening (the latest release for Land Plot owners), and I thought for sure since you have now done a space update and a new instance on Caly for high-level hunters, surely you would release something for Land Plot owners / Gardeners who are heavily invested into this system, many since day 1....

I just don't know what to say, I'm at a loss for words :(

At the very least, please I beg you, give us a new use for the Transgen Fruits or make the Adapted Isis Blueprints drop again, PLEASE!!! The way it is right now we can't even Garden or level our Plots because there is no use for the Fruits, so please do something about this :cry:

Respectfully,
Legends

Conpet, land plots, crypto 10M investor, ukrainian stripper as major shareholder...

I still don't get it how they are getting away with all this :D

useless team. Love spending over 10k on shit that was never intended to be completed. Lessons learned, jsut stop depositing.

Hello Dennis Antonsson ,

Give this hard work to my kid and five minutes .. just to show the LPD the relative path to the function that already exists. But congratulations on the progress, looks a hair ahead!

Greetings and good luck with the new great achievements!

In addition to a Snug and 2x Gardening boxes, will we be able to add the following to our Land Plots?
  • 1x Building
  • 1x Factory
  • 1x Utility
Also, will Teleport to home be fixed to work with Land Plot Deeds?

Good questions.

Any news on Land Plots' use or further development?
Not until Unreal Engine 5 is here I guess.
More info about UE5 by the end of the year.
UE5 not before 2022.
Land plot development not before 2023.
Enough time to get more CLD for the big house.

- Dennis Antonsson

and yet another flop.

Still waiting for my FREE land which was promised at the CLD launch.

But yeah MA, the company of broken dreams and broken promises.

The entire land plots implementation has just hopelessly failed!
Also just look at how it looks. The buildings, just pathetic. Who ever designed those should be fired instantly!
Nothing compared to the old estates which actually looked quite nice.

But yeah, the glory days are over.

It could have been so nice.
Crafting your own building blocks. Designing and building your own house.
This could have been such a good influx of new players, money etc.
But no, the only thing we got was a flat piece of square plots and some ridiculous looking boxes to put on it.

i take the positive part. it is the first time i see a MA officer answering with precise informations (despite for someone disappointing)
this game is all about deception, false information, rumors, unconfirmed claims.
official answers are always welcome.

i take the positive part. it is the first time i see a MA officer answering with precise informations (despite for someone disappointing)
this game is all about deception, false information, rumors, unconfirmed claims.
official answers are always welcome.
well, I like your positive look on the situation, but be honest, the only replies from MA you will always read are " We don't know" "We havent planned yet" "maybe in the future" " Now bug off, leave us alone, just deposit and stfu"

full of promises, lots of plans, and it turns out that there is nothing, everything canceled / on hold. Zero specific information, with dates, even when there are already dates, it is still shifted in time. MA enters the forum and only reads, does not answer a lot of questions. Deposit, lose, deposit, lose, that's all that matters.

Omg, that's terrible news... o_O

I think it's been something like 6 years since gardening (the latest release for Land Plot owners), and I thought for sure since you have now done a space update and a new instance on Caly for high-level hunters, surely you would release something for Land Plot owners / Gardeners who are heavily invested into this system, many since day 1....

I just don't know what to say, I'm at a loss for words :(

At the very least, please I beg you, give us a new use for the Transgen Fruits or make the Adapted Isis Blueprints drop again, PLEASE!!! The way it is right now we can't even Garden or level our Plots because there is no use for the Fruits, so please do something about this :cry:

Respectfully,
Legends
Hey wait wait, you cannot use the Fruit you grow + SweetStuff to create NutrioBars ? :O :O
Also there was so many way to boost economy with homes with very few things to Code.... like a Skill Boost for X minutes after sleeping Offline. Then more points / better beds you have, longer is the skill boost, people could Rents theirs Beds to other players. Like the guy come before log-off, pay 5-10 PED to grab a bed until he re-login... (you can also make them remove from bed after too long off-line). Industry to maybe save compo & etc.
Well u talk about "contract" stuff in UE...

Back