win 100ped with 100sweat2ahangar.com!

sorry maybe its stupid question, but where do i use my code? and when? tomorrow? :ahh:

The draw is on November 28th at 7pm MA time at Neas Place. I will use my rng to draw the winning 2 digit number.

bump for the 100ped competition!

you've got to be in it to win it!

to snake_eyes: I dont want to make u unhappy, but you will get trouble if someone send a report about your site to google.

Your page http://100sweat2ahangar.com/Advertisements.html against Google Policy and TOS.

If you don't remove it and google knows that page, your account adsense will be Banned.

your event is creative. It makes joiners have to look through all pages of the website :D

Great competition!:yay:

Think I found the picture, email sent atleast!:)

hey, i think i found correct image, and already sent you an email, can you please check, my meil is davis@pit.lv so you can check if my answer is correct :) :yay:

everyone should have received their codes now! Please let your friends and soc mates know about the competition. If it is popular I am considering offering a weekly competition instead of monthly.

tnx, i received my code ;) :yay:

woot, i also found it :) lets try to send it and look what will be then :yay:

well done in finding it. You should have your code by now if you've emailed me already :)

only 2 new entrants today? That must mean this needs a BUMP!

only 20 days to go

yep not long now!

I'm considering running a weekly competition instead of a monthly one after this. Depending on the feedback from this one.

had fun with this contest, your site was an interesting read as well, thx for competitions, wether there once a week or a month , its nice to see competitions that are'nt just for uber players )
thx again
Hawk

The site will be going down for a couple of hours today while I update a few things.

omg i couldnt make it last night :(
what was the winning number?

edit: lol to myself - its 28th :D

yep draw is on the 28th.

Site is back up again now. It may look a little odd in a few places as I have begun porting it from my wife's mac machine to dreamweaver.

There's still 12 more days until the draw is made! Search the site carefully the image is there somwhere.

lol, was re- reading my e-mail and noticed we have something in common snake
8 days to go if any 1 else wants to get in

was just curious what time the drawing was at, there is no am/pm in MA time... so 7PM MA time would be.... 19:00 MA time or 07:00 MA time?

Back