With the Moon auction done who thinks 2014 is when we will possibly see it?

ZekeZerostone

Provider
Society
Kaos
Zeke Zerostone
I suspect ingame funds were used to purchase the Moon. Since no large influx of cash came in, do you believe they will be able to come close to making the developement target dates they set? Even if they recieved pure cash I doubt $150K would pay for the developement of the moon expansion.

With the massive success of the deeds project do you think it has shown the way in which future properties should be sold as?

I suspect ingame funds were used to purchase the Moon. Since no large influx of cash came in, do you believe they will be able to come close to making the developement target dates they set? Even if they recieved pure cash I doubt $150K would pay for the developement of the moon expansion.

With the massive success of the deeds project do you think it has shown the way in which future properties should be sold as?

Whenever they agree to release it and it is done, is when we will see it.

It was no an estate for a finished project, so who knows how long it will take the team to make it the best they can.

Remember it is not all on MA's part this one.

They will massively re-use assets to created the new moon. It can be done with less than 150k

Well, as seen on my Client loader:

The MindArk development team is thrilled to work with a long time Entropia Universe participant in the development of the new moon. MindArk has already contacted Akoz, in order to get started on design and development plans for the moon.

The moon estate is expected to be released late in Q2 or Q3 of 2013.

You can read more about the Moon and the sale here:

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/03/01/Newly-Discovered-Moon-to-be-Auctioned.xml

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/announcements/moon/

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/03/05/Moon-Estate-FAQ.xml

MindArk is looking forward to a long and productive relationship with the moon’s operator.

Which yes, around 2014-2016

look, its map design, a bit of texturing, not rocket science, a couple of hardworking indian or mexican artists could have it done in a week. :)

Back