withdrawal request 3/11/2008

-_- People calling this a bragging thread -_-​

I suppose people buying a imp/mod fap, LA, mod merc, eon, shadow, imp2870, foeripper rockjacker are braggers too. And the people selling them. some of them are ofc....

Exactly. Its not bragging at all IMO. Anyone that has these items, we already know they have this much $$$ ingame.

::see someone running around in supremacy:: Quit Bragging! :rolleyes:

GL with your withdrawl.

dude, i don't dare to ask how much the toilet is worth :laugh:

lol m8
the cabinets and labour is where the cost was
as for the toilet its out back behind the Shed
no need to flush,water conservation is a must!
and dont mind the gawking neighbours :laugh:

rofl, nice to see speedy withdrawls :p MA said 50 days for mine and i got it at about 45...

:rolleyes:

I was told it would be about 50 days. I got my withdrawal on day 49.

But now they have my info on file so the next one might go a bit faster.

I took out 10k on Feb 28 and it came today. Not bad, support case said 40 business days so a month early. Should have got the cashcard while it was still available, priority withdrawals for the owners must be sweet =x

Up date really good news today …. Minus all fees and everthing I found the transfer while doing my weekly (Friday ) money checks….

MA has sent 5,128 usd to my checking account …. Wow think they are really improving their service regarding withdrawals!

thank you MA for being very very fast!

Keep in mind that is the amount I recived after fees including a 10.00 Domestic wire transfer charged from my own bank!

That is very fast indeed :)

I´m wondering about their "bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date" as the withdrawal i made about a week earlier than you is nowhere to be found :confused:

Oh well im sure mine will find its way too sooner or later ;)

Up date really good news today …. Minus all fees and everthing I found the transfer while doing my weekly (Friday ) money checks….

MA has sent 5,128 usd to my checking account …. Wow think they are really improving their service regarding withdrawals!

thank you MA for being very very fast!

Keep in mind that is the amount I recived after fees including a 10.00 Domestic wire transfer charged from my own bank!

Yeah yeah,,,,wheres my 1 EFD m8?
I received mine first :wtg:

Nice to get that bundle of bucks aint it :D

Yeah yeah,,,,wheres my 1 EFD m8?
I received mine first :wtg:

Nice to get that bundle of bucks aint it :D

sure is and im sending you that one EFD!

Bertha Bot said:
Hello Thriller, you have just received 1.00 EFD from Nicole.

The following comment was made: Here you go!
You may view this transaction in your Transaction Log.

Be sure to use them wisely, and have a nice day!

Paid in Full :)

That is very fast indeed :)

I´m wondering about their "bank withdrawals are handled manually and in order of their registration date" as the withdrawal i made about a week earlier than you is nowhere to be found :confused:

Oh well im sure mine will find its way too sooner or later ;)

I hate to wake up a old thread, but maybe its to make up for the 5months I waited before, and maybe I was already verified / approved in the 5 month wait with all my peds being legit! Maybe!

Back