Withdrawals and EU card

Status

Cuga

Old Alpha
Plaque Cuga Noir
I would like to know your expirience with the withdrawls to your bank accounts. How long did it take for money to get to you and how much did MA take? I know official info is 3 months but Iheard examples of people getting it after 6.

Also for the EU card, whats the minimum period you can have it? When can you cancel it?

Thanks ppl. Rep to all who answer:D

Sure, I'll grab some free rep... That's what you said.

It took every bit of 90 BUSINESS days to get mine. And I mean business, not Saturdays and Sundays or bank holidays. 90 working days at the bank that don't really want to work days. It was just totally unacceptable. Then, you had the bank transfer charges and whatnot too. After all the charges it was like $40 (US) or so for just making it happen.

Really discusting operation. 1 minute to deposite, 181440 minutes to widthdraw. What a scam.

i don't mind waiting for them at all. i withdrew over a grand (not leaving, pure profit mind you). yeh, like i said, more than happy to wait 3 months. the real trick is not running up your cc on rl stuff knowing you'll soon have alot of money you never expected.

My last 2 withdrawals have taken just under 4 months each - so both were just within the 90 working days target.

Honestly i think that is ridiculous, as someone else said 1 minute to deposit and 90 days to take out?? Thats something really wrong there... You know i can see a few working weeks or heck even just 90 Days and not working days just 90 days in general, But come on if you are going to take people money right away and when they want some back you are going to let them wait half a year thats a bit Lame... Now I'm not sure how much in total they take out for transfering and all that stuff but as i have heard from some people that is a bit on the high side as well...

just use the ATM card. its instant....

90 days?! Jeesus..

Lattest buzz. (Better late than never, i guess)

The withdrawl was requested on: March 13th , 2010
The withdrawls was approved on: April 21 st, 2010
The total fees for withdrawl are: ~6%

Overal glad it took less than 90 business days.
As a side note, the withdrawls should be a bit faster than that if a company wants to attract new funds.

4 (four!!!!)
YEARS

A new record necro???

Status
Back