WoF 2011: Team BeNeLux

This Sunday 09:00 MA Time - 11:00 Benelux Time.

BENELUX vs AUSTRALIA

Meet us SUNDAY @ Billy's Spaceship Afterworld 10:30 Benelux time and join us.

YES!! This will be a very important match! We need a lot of support !! Of course we always need a lot of support, but specially against AUstralia!! So polish your gear and guns and come to Billies tomorrow to kick australian ass!!

I couldn't make it last Sunday, so I have no clue about our scores. Checking the forum for 2 days already, but no updates so far. Can any one tell me how we did vs Australia and in the shoot off vs Sweden?

Thanks ;)

I couldn't make it last Sunday, so I have no clue about our scores. Checking the forum for 2 days already, but no updates so far. Can any one tell me how we did vs Australia and in the shoot off vs Sweden?

Thanks ;)

An epic result against Australia: 699-422, if I recall correctly. :yay:

A 'fail' however on the Harbringer global race...Sweden won with the Golden Global.:duh:It was a 50/50% chance to win.

EDIT: By a fail I don't mean that our team didn't fight greatly...as always :sniper::bull:

Pity for us...but hey...We had the greatest match against Australia, with support cap reached 10 seconds before the end. :wtg::eyecrazy::yay:

Last edited:
Last match of this round: Benelux vs Amatherea

Tonight at 17.00 MA time (19.00 NL time)
we fight our last match of this round.

We need to win this and get about 85 points more then Sweden to reach first place in our poule.
All Benelux people, pls come to Billies tonight between 16.00 - 16.30 (1800.18.30 NL) to fight for the good cause!
We really need you tonight!

let´s do this!

Last edited:
Last night we had a great match against team Amathera! Even though the final date was known only a day before the match, we managed to get a few support teams up. Main was doing very well, and managed to get the variety bonus pretty quick.

Unfortunately for support, some of the corn spawns were gone, so it took a while to get the corn global.
But eventually we managed to get the variety bonus and went to kill fresq, phasm and letomie for points.

In the end we managed to win with an amazing score:
Benelux 753 - Amatherea 198

Of course this is still the unofficial score.
Anyway, well done! Thanks a lot support! And of course main as well! Great efford!!

The next match will be the first saturday in june. There is no sunday slot. Please let me me now if you can be there. We can use all the help we can get!! If you have no peds to shoot, we can also use spotters for main!

Me or Siam will make a poll about the proposed time slots at our private forum. So feel free to react there.

anyone knows score opf sweden?

anyone knows score opf sweden?

Think they have the match against Australia as we speak ;)

Will see if i can get some scores from them in 3 hours.

Sofar in our pool though :eyecrazy:

Benelux - 1981
Sweden - 1313
Australia - 969
Amethera - 510

Think they have the match against Australia as we speak ;)

Will see if i can get some scores from them in 3 hours.

Sofar in our pool though :eyecrazy:

Benelux - 1981
Sweden - 1313
Australia - 969
Amethera - 510

So less then 672 and we win the round?
Let's cross our fingers...

I'm really sad which the score of yesterday does't be enough.
It didn't miss a lot. :(

The worst is that we'll have to decide in semi-final. :'(

Well, we're going to remain positive and to say that in evry case there will be BENELUX or France in finale... :)

Big thanks to BENELUX and very good luck to you for semi-final. :yup:

Semi’s Moblist.​

Firstly, welcome all 6 teams to the Semi-Final eliminator. You all worked hard to get here. It’s a bit cruel at this point; one match decides. Three of you will reach the Final. Three of you won’t.
Highest score in each match gains a Final place.

The Opponents:

Sweden Vs Italy

France Vs BeNeLux

USA Vs DACH

Start Point: Volcano Crater: 54530, 70370.
Eudoria: Satan’s Hot Tub. (Jump NE from Medusa’s head TP)

Date: Saturday June 4th

This has always been a stage that involved some travelling. This year the travelling is OPTIONAL. Main Teams may hunt entirely on Calypso if they wish, or visit CP, or F-FOMA. Main Teams must still attend the Start and Finish point. All Support hunting is Calypso-based.

The Moblist is below along with an explanation of how it works.

Main Team Size: 5

Main

Osseoculum All Maturities or Daspletor All Maturities 10 points
Sumima Dominant and Above or Kreltin Dominant and Above 9 points
Scipulor Dominant and Above or Aurli Devastator and Above 8 points
Longu All maturities or Cornoanterion All Maturities 7 points
Scipulor Guardian and Below or Aurli Ravager and Below 6 points
Sumima Guardian and Below or Kreltin Guardian and Below 5 points

Support

Itumatrox All maturities 4 points
Eviscerator All generations 3 points
Nexnecis All maturities 2 points
Snarg All maturities 1 point

Bonus

Tantardion All maturities 25 points

Loot Bonus 15
Variety Max: Main=50 Support=50
Sweep Bonus 100
Support Cap 250
No win bonus

To explain the OPTIONAL Main Team Moblist for Stage 5, The Semi-Finals:

The options are “or”. Not “and”.

You may NOT claim the same points for two separate Mobs. If you global on Daspletor for 10 points you cannot then Global on Osseoculum. If you get 8 points on a Scipulor you cannot then global on an 8-point Aurli, and so on. This is to make the judges task easier.
With split-maturity mobs the different scoring maturities can be different mobs.
For example, a big Scipulor for 8 points doesn’t mean that the 6 point mob has to be a smaller Scipulor, it could be an Aurli Below Ravager. You just couldn’t get any points for a bigger Aurli if you get a big Scipulor global first.

It can be seen as Osseoculum Vs Daspletor, or Scipulor and Sumima Vs Aurli and Kreltin. It’s up to the Teams to decide where to go for the best chance of big points. I hope your choices pay off.

Please post in the Judges thread with any questions about these rules and I’m sure we’ll settle your queries reasonably promptly.

It would be a courtesy to inform your Judge where you intend to hunt before the match starts. There is no requirement to inform your opponent.

Please agree a timeslot with your opponents as soon as possible, please note this event only takes place on a Saturday so the revised TimeSlots are:

13:00,17:00, 21:00 Saturday

Post your AGREED time in the Judges Thread.

Thanks to all, and good luck,

Hurrikane

Again, the Start Point and Date: Saturday June 4th at the Volcano Crater: 54530, 70370. Jump NE from Medusa’s head TP

benelux is ready to rumble!

First time ever in the semi finals!

For all benelux minded people out there......

we need you now more then ever!​

France will be a tough enemy to beat! But we can do this!

Come to billies 1 Hour before the start:

Dont miss this thrilling match!

Final times will be communicated soon!

Nice speech Suffistica :) I hope that was not enough lol

Good Luck BeNeLux for this match promises to be exciting and I think with lots of bounce!!!

That the best team wins :D

Nice speech Suffistica :) I hope that was not enough lol

Good Luck BeNeLux for this match promises to be exciting and I think with lots of bounce!!!

That the best team wins :D

Tnx K-Libre! Looking forward to our match! Will be a good one!
of course I hope our team is the best haha

benelux is ready to rumble!

First time ever in the semi finals!

For all benelux minded people out there......

we need you now more then ever!​

France will be a tough enemy to beat! But we can do this!

Come to billies 1 Hour before the start:

Dont miss this thrilling match!

Final times will be communicated soon!

We fight the french tomorrow at 1700 h. Ma time. That is 1900 h. dutch time.
We meet at billy's at 1600 ma/1800 nl.

Come aid us in battle!!
Cya tomorrow!

Wof semi finale

Hi,

Come join us for a nice match.
All skills Level can join, we have place for all.

Go to Billies tp at 16H Ma time ( 18uur benelux ) and chat with suffi.

If we win we are in Final :)

Unfortunately we did not win , but..... we never made it this far before! So prepare for a final next year!
First let's party !! Check the private WOF benelux forum for info on the real life party in july! For all team members!

Thanks a lot to everyone involved...We rocked again this year! :yay:

C ya in 2012!

Well done BeNeLux. On a good day you could beat any team. Seems France had a good day too though.... but your achievement did not go unnoticed. I love your camaraderie, your enthusiasm and your playing skills in the chaotic rollercoaster that is the WoF, and I can only imagine that one day the title will be yours. This year the semi's, next year who knows.... BeNeLux have made their mark as real contenders. Maybe one year I'll have the cash and opportunity to attend one of your end-of-WoF parties.... you managed to pick J Boy's wedding day this year:)

Well done.

Hurrikane

Well done BeNeLux. On a good day you could beat any team. Seems France had a good day too though.... but your achievement did not go unnoticed. I love your camaraderie, your enthusiasm and your playing skills in the chaotic rollercoaster that is the WoF, and I can only imagine that one day the title will be yours. This year the semi's, next year who knows.... BeNeLux have made their mark as real contenders. Maybe one year I'll have the cash and opportunity to attend one of your end-of-WoF parties.... you managed to pick J Boy's wedding day this year:)

Well done.

Hurrikane

banner_postponed.jpg

The real life party has been postponed until the weekend of september 3/4. Check out our private forum for more info and the program! So for thos who could not make it at july 2, this is a new opportunity to party!:)

Weekend of september 3/4: Paintball prison break! Wof benelux rl party!

Next month is the rl party for all WOF Benelux participants.

Do you wanna be there?
Let me know by sending me a private message.
Details of the party can be found in our private WOF Benelux forum.
Of course you will also receivm in reply to your message.

LET'S PARTY!

:yay::wtg::beerchug::dj::shots: :thumbup:

Party hardy!?!

I think so yes :)

Naamloos-1.jpg

Please fill in the form on our private WOF Benelux forum if you want to be part of this awesome event!

For those not having acces to the Benelux private forum, but who want to be at the party anyway:

We will meet up at het Volshuis in Zutphen between 11:30 and 12:30. (www.volkshuis.nl )

LET'S PARTY!! :yay::yay:

Back