Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Verse 1

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

(courtesy of Clam Jboy Jamphrie - WoF 2007)

Hello botties!!!

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm off to the auction to by my 6a's back, in time for stage 4, bye robot....

Over confident of progressing past stage 3...?

I think not :D

TimeSlots:

Saturday March 1st:

00:00 Morning

14:00

19:00

23:00 Evening

Sunday March 2nd:

12:00 Midday

First Match will be;

France Vs Eudoria

Could all Teams contact their opponents and arrange suitable times to hunt out of the slots provided.
EACH TEAM should supply 3 Possible slots out of the 5 given, and then compromise on the ones that match. THEN pm me:) There will only be a maximum of 4 matches (2 teams per match) in any one time-slot, so confirm back-up times too.

Hurrikane

Wof

Hi Team Eudoria,

Lol for your post in "Thread team France" :yay:

To continue the 'Psychological Warfare", just click below
Wagner Walkirie "Apocalypse now"
Does not need music speech :)

sonnerie die walkirie Wagner Apocalypse Now Orange Mécanique Clockwork (Sonnerie polyphonique die walkirie) (francophone.sonnerie.net)

Thinks saturday afternoon its better for the 2 team.
We confirm later.
Good Luck to your team, you will need :)
Keep in mind the "Walkirie" when we charge

Nice to meet you, We certainly spend a good time together.

NoNo

Haha, I'm sorry but that music just makes me think about this game: Flight of the Hamsters :laugh:

I wonder what our PR guy Clam will come up with to counter that... :)

Good luck to you too, it will be a good match!

Hello Team Eudoria.

Below are the scores I have for your Group after Round 1 of Stage 3.

France: 398
Eudoria: 176
Turkey: 225
Finland: 325

If you disagree with your score, please pm me the screenshot(s) of any missing global(s) as soon as possible.

The ***WoF WarSheet*** will be updated later in the week.

Your score from this round is added to the scores from your next two matches to give you your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams will progress to Stage 4, and join different Groups.

Your next match will be:

Eudoria Vs Finland

Please contact your opponents and agree on a time, and a back-up time, from the following TimeSlots:

Saturday March 15th:

00:00

13:00

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 16th:

11:00

These TimeSlots have changed for hopefully the last time in a bid to accommodate everybody:)

Please note, you must submit a back-up time, agreed with the other team, or I will have to move some teams from their chosen spots to avoid the crowding of the last round. Too many teams makes scoring difficult and the hunts can be affected, so I am limiting the number of matches at one time to 3 (6 teams). With 5 slots to choose between 12 matches, there should be space for all.

Start/Finish Point remains the same for the rest of this Stage.

Thanks for your participation, this tournament is awesome.

Hurrikane

Surely you missed 1 or 2... HUNDRED points?
Nah 176 looks accurate, maybe slightly embarrassing though, but still accurate. :D

Time to use some Finnish sisu now for us.
We sure gonna need it. :silly2:

To the end!! :nutkick:

Clam stands around and scratch's his arse....

Sorry I couldn't help :(

Even my Psycological Warefare was shit....hmm gives me an idea... :scratch2:

Anyway, I'll hopefully have some Ped by the next match and if I do I'll pop into the auction and buy a very big gun :)

Yeah, great work everyone who was there, I can't believe how unlucky we were with loot. No loot - other team global - no loot - other team global - 5 ped - other team HoF - 1 ped - other team global - no loot - double critical hit - another HoF - no loot - etc. Bah.

Great job from our support team as well, at one time I was thinking you probably had more points than the main team!

We'll have better luck next time if there is some justice.
And we might also be somewhat better prepared if everyone could communicate in the CA forum. Earlier experience makes me doubt that this will ever happen though...I'm a little disappointed with some people.

Even if you have no PED whatsoever, you can actively support us. Contact me for details ...

Finland has already suggested some times, give me your opinion on CAF as soon as possible.
I'm giving you 24 hours to respond, then I'll agree with the suggestion to make sure we get a time-slot we like.

Noted, and signed. :)

On my way there now:)

Our match against Finland in round 2 has now been confirmed for
Saturday 15th March 17:00 MA time.

Hope to see everyone there. As mentioned on CAF, if at all possible get online about 1 hour earlier so we can do last-minute plans. If you're on main team and can't do that but can be online at 16:45-16:50 please tell me so I'm not thinking you won't show up at all.

Remember tomorrow, Eudoria vs. Finland at 17:00 MA time!

Team should be meeting up at New Switzerland from 16:00 and onwards. If you're in the main team you really should be there at 16:00 or you get to hunt Repesilex. :)

Practice session starting just about now, as posted on CAF.

Sorry guys, I can't make it. I'll try be there for the next one

Hi Team Eudoria,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 30th:

11:00

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

Eudoria Vs Turkey

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

400 points plus...? no problem :p

Just to let you all know, I'm desperately trying not to log into the game until our match with Turkey to save what ped I have for ammo. but i'll be there. :)

Not fussy what time or day :)

400? We figured we need about 600 or so at least. :)

Turkey will not participate in the WoF any more, so we already have 38 points from win-bonuses though.

Currently waiting for confirmation from Hurrikane that we will have our match on Saturday 12:00.

If you're participating this time Clam, head over to CAF and read the tactics discussion there, we've been planning since last round. I didn't count on you showing up, like many others from our main team, since you have not posted there.

I can't do Saturday at 12 :( only time out of them all that I can't make.

Let me know if it changes

Darn. :(

I don't think it will change unfortunately, the other times are all worse by now.

Still no official confirmation for the Saturday 12:00 but as we submitted it way ahead of time, I've sent two PMs about it and it's way too late to start changing things now I consider it set.

Match starts at 12:00 on Saturday, main team and important support members should be present by 11:00 preferably, 11:30 at the latest.
If you're not there by then I'll have to start rearranging things and judging from past experience that does not end too well. :/

We'll be gathering the main team at New Switzerland as usual, support people who have not signed up for any special duties gather up at Solfais Crater.

I seem to be locked out from CAF, but ill be there tomorrow, armed and ready :D

I'll be ready and steady for tomorrow! :)

The fat lady hasn't sung yet, but she's clearing her throat tho lol.
But we'll go out there tomorrow, and bring hell with us! :silly2:

Now we have official confirmation on the time as well. :)
Only three teams at our slot so it will not be very busy at some spawns I suppose.

Any last-minute supporters who wish to contribute to the planned 600+ score are welcome to show up at Solfais Crater before 12:00 today and join our support team. :) (If I say 600 enough times perhaps it becomes true...:D)

:)See you there :)

Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped out!

Unfortunately we never got the elusive ATH, but at least we reached the 300 point limit so we can be proud anyway. :)

So as it seems like we are now out of the competition I would also like to say thanks to everyone involved in team Eudoria, it was fun. :) See you next year perhaps.

Aye! Would like to say thanks to Team Eudoria, support and other helpers. you know who you are. :)
Was a fun wof this year again. And i hope to be around for next one aswell.
Don't know about Finland's score, but highly doubt they got less than 28 points. :D
So grats to France and Finland is in place. And to all other teams aswell. :)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings...

:cry:

:silly2:

Yep huge thanks to all who helped out and took part in any way in team eudoria.
I will definately be in next year, and if i wouldnt have registrerd as soon as possible, next year... send me a pm and poke me a bit :silly2:

I got a feeling that the last global for team eudoria this year havent shown yet thou ;)

Second all that :) It was a blast and the first competition I have ever entered in game so thanks everyone for the opportunity.

I got a feeling that the last global for team eudoria this year havent shown yet thou ;)

Weeeee - sounds like one last hunt for the memories hehehe

Back