World Cup 2010 thread

Well, there seem to be a few blokes kicking a ball about....

what i'm seeing so far is one team trying to play football, and the other team playing some kind of kickboxing :(

I was fine with either team winning but with Holland acting such smacktards, I can't say I want them anywhere near the game at all now.

Bloody hell such bad sport. With emphasis on fucking bad way to kill the opponents.

*retches*

EDIT

Well that's me happy. -ish.

Last edited:
Well done Spain, we fought like lions but it wasnt enough.

Maybe next time....... *snif*

Edit: Yes, I know it wasnt a good game. But I guess that goes for both teams

Last edited:
what i'm seeing so far is one team trying to play football, and the other team playing some kind of kickboxing :(

EXACTLY JESUS!! but the fooball won!!! Congratulations to Spain!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

exactamente lo mismo vi yo Jesus. lo bueno que el futbol se impuso Felicidades a España y a los españoles!!!!

EXACTLY JESUS!! but the fooball won!!! Congratulations to Spain!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

exactamente lo mismo vi yo Jesus. lo bueno que el futbol se impuso Felicidades a España y a los españoles!!!!

The football won? BS.

When ther was 0:0 ther was a pro football. Players tryed to get a goal as much as they could, goalkeepers shows pro game.

Spain was better at that game but if you ask anyone smart, Spain won just in pure luck by getting a goal in a last minute by silly netherlands mistake.

The goal wasnt made by a pro organized attackers game play, they just go freaking lucky

But to me it wasn't football/soccer, but as jdegre said some kind of kickboxing from one team while the other tried to play the game they were supposed to be playing.
So really happy the team who did what they were there to do won the game in the end even more after seeing the "play" the other team came with

Spain was better at that game but if you ask anyone smart, Spain won just in pure luck by getting a goal in a last minute by silly netherlands mistake.

that would be the answer from someone, maybe smart, but with absolutely no clue about football :laugh:

that would be the answer from someone, maybe smart, but with absolutely no clue about football :laugh:

Sorry for u, then.

It is done :). And history was made once again. I never thought we had so many Spanish people leaving in my city, but i guess it's normal, it's a student city afterall and Spain is just 200 km to the east. The day awoke with a few statues bearing Spanish flags, it seems the botellon was heavy that night.

Back