World Domination

Now this is what i've been talking about for some time now :D

Well done cK. I'm proud to be a part of the family.

because we can

Our goals are not to hold all lands forever. Maybe not even for a single day. We took them all just to prove that we can. We also welcome MindArk's recent attempts to clamp down on pvp exploits, and site this as a major motivation as ck returns to power.

I look forward to more grand battles. More societies getting involved. New alliances. Not much looking forward to Rony's epic promises of endless mobtraining, unfortunately.

Most importantly I wish to congratulate one individual above all others for this epic victory; ckpk foudil ElSalsero Bachatero is the best pk in game, and is my personal hero. Anybody who disagrees or wants to talk smack need only open their event window and click on the landgrab tab.

Congrats, Pinky. I guess you'll have to figure out something new to do tomorrow.

First immortality and then the bitches...

You guys rock!
Hopefully Mindark will get my GC to me soon and get that synced back up so I can hang :)

Its because everyone else quit :laugh:

j/k well done :)

Congratulations cK !

I'm really proud to be a part of Coat Killers family !!
CKS + CK + PK CK = WORLD PK DOMINATION = WORLD HUNT DOMINATION

As Rei said, we dont want to take all land forever, we just wanted to show that if we want something we take it.
We dont need to insult, mob train, exploit.
We want to fight in a good spirit, a clean war without mob train, but it seems some people dont care about this.
I reallly hope that MA will put turret at fort as soon as possible, I dont understand why it is so long.

I would like to say a big thanks to PK CK member, majority of them as got 110-150 HP, but they fight like warriors, they are pur PK players, this young soc was created in february 2012 and they already took their place in pk world !!

Thanks to all CK for coming at LG, It's really fun when we fight all together and see others crying and dying like chirpy

Thanks to some BA that tryed to have a clean fight, during last LG LA14, they saw who broken the fair play and the fun.

Foudil your best PK friend :dunce:

Gz on the list,
but it was not hard for you, becouse meny BA enjoying Real Life @ summer time holidays...

This is how speak Rony, during last LG LA14

2012-06-26 22:10:30 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] suck me dick
2012-06-26 22:19:11 [Team] [PKCK:Jon snow Moe] rony coming in pitbull
2012-06-26 22:19:12 [Team] [CKS: Jon BigRedMachine Rukin] lol think rony is mob training
2012-06-26 22:20:01 [Local] [CK:DoctorH] nice mob train Rony
2012-06-26 22:20:06 [Local] [PKCK: Cristy] rony is moob training
2012-06-26 22:23:45 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] suck me
2012-06-26 23:00:04 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] guys, i promsse you i will mob train you every future lgs of you you
2012-06-26 23:00:23 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] now kil lthe mob
2012-06-26 23:03:58 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] he wants to suck you :)
2012-06-26 23:15:35 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] and will pay shitloads of decay from now on
2012-06-26 23:15:51 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] every lg 1 hour of mob trains
2012-06-26 23:16:07 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] get ready and prepare wallets
2012-06-26 23:16:29 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] bad luck, youll have to lear this trick
2012-06-26 23:16:47 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] mob trains agreement means you need to suck me
2012-06-26 23:17:09 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] will try to hof 1k mob train per hour
2012-06-26 23:17:13 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] and you will have to kill it
2012-06-26 23:17:28 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] with your peds
2012-06-26 23:17:36 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] will be awesome
2012-06-26 23:17:51 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] there will be at least 1k mobs per lg
2012-06-26 23:17:54 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] i promisse
2012-06-26 23:18:17 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] ok, get ready for next one
2012-06-26 23:18:23 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] go buy ammo
2012-06-26 23:22:09 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] i just asked my dick and he said noone agreed any sort of deal with him.. :)
2012-06-26 23:27:07 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] geats
2012-06-26 23:27:10 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] your a crap
2012-06-26 23:27:18 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] and i am logging you
2012-06-26 23:27:24 [Local] [PKCK: eSoul] lol
2012-06-26 23:27:26 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] one day will be on forum
2012-06-26 23:27:28 [Local] [foudil ElSalsero] rofl
2012-06-26 23:27:28 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] just to know
2012-06-26 23:27:34 [Local] [PKK:geats] for what?
2012-06-27 00:04:43 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] ck = cock suckers
Personal note : (BA : Be Asshole ?? )
2012-06-27 00:10:21 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] you suck good
2012-06-27 00:14:33 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] its night here, we went out to have sex
2012-06-27 00:15:16 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] with your mother crys

:yay: cK World Domination! :yay:

I'm proud to be part of cK Family! :wtg:

Thats just PVP crap talk and is allowed as Kim said, unlike threatening people IRL with guns and Arab Mafia connections.. :)

Our goals are not to hold all lands forever. Maybe not even for a single day. We took them all just to prove that we can. We also welcome MindArk's recent attempts to clamp down on pvp exploits, and site this as a major motivation as ck returns to power.

I look forward to more grand battles. More societies getting involved. New alliances. Not much looking forward to Rony's epic promises of endless mobtraining, unfortunately.

Most importantly I wish to congratulate one individual above all others for this epic victory; ckpk foudil ElSalsero Bachatero is the best pk in game, and is my personal hero. Anybody who disagrees or wants to talk smack need only open their event window and click on the landgrab tab.

gratz for the conquer of the lands.

just some questions as Im not long around yet and your post represents your own POV but you word it as it would be common opinion.

- what did mindark do to "clamp down exploits on pvp" in your point of view exactly?

- "foudil elsalsero bachatero is the best pk in game" why do you think that? what has he done to claim such title? what makes him special in comparison with others?
for me the landgrab window represents the performance of the societies not single persons so can't estimate that. It's a team performance for me so why name a single person?

thanks.

gratz for the conquer of the lands.

just some questions as Im not long around yet and your post represents your own POV but you word it as it would be common opinion.

- what did mindark do to "clamp down exploits on pvp" in your point of view exactly?

- "foudil elsalsero bachatero is the best pk in game" why do you think that? what has he done to claim such title? what makes him special in comparison with others?
for me the landgrab window represents the performance of the societies not single persons so can't estimate that.

thanks.

- no more hiding in center of marker in pitbull, because vehicles can't enter the circle. No spawning of vehicles inside the fort during lg.
- foudil leads a society with members who have relatively low hp compared to the competition (in pvp) yet they manage to give other societies a really hard time, because he teaches his members well.
- foudil doesn't die easy, but ba/oaw die a lot.

- no more hiding in center of marker in pitbull, because vehicles can't enter the circle. No spawning of vehicles inside the fort during lg.
- foudil leads a society with members who have relatively low hp compared to the competition (in pvp) yet they manage to give other societies a really hard time, because he teaches his members well.
- foudil doesn't die easy, but ba/oaw die a lot.

thanks for the comments but I asked rei about his opinion so no need for the followers to answer my questions to him. still some useful.

no vehicles in a pvp zone seems good. + rep mindark

"foudil leads a society with members who have relatively low hp compared to the competition (in pvp) yet they manage to give other societies a really hard time, because he teaches his members well."

that would make him a good society leader or teacher for me but cant see why he should be personally the best pk ingame.

"foudil doesn't die easy, but ba/oaw die a lot."

cant see why he should be personally the best pk cause of that. too much reasons possible why he dies not alot such as: staying away from the warzone, flying in a vehicle above, sending others infront, wearing more powerful gear than others...

see still remains the question "why" or specially "what criterias are there for the ck soc to call someone best pk ingame?"

is there a possibility to watch the landgrabs while they take place to have a own look at it?

thanks

see still remains the question "why" or specially "what criterias are there for the ck soc to call someone best pk ingame?"
thanks

Try to kill him, u will understand :)

Foudil was hiding inside the ck vehicles around the claim, after ma supposedly forbade vehicles around the claim, all the past LGs.

Foudil lives aslong as Star alowes it :) case closed

Back